Redpill thread

redpill thread. fuck off with that china shit, everything else is welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

thegreateststorynevertold.tv/
wintersonnenwende.com/scriptorium/english/archives/articles/wrsynopsis.html
carolynyeager.net/gleiwitz-“false-flag”-incident-pure-fiction
codoh.com/library/document/1459/
ihr.org/jhr/v04/v04p135_Weber.html
codoh.com/library/document/2048/
veteranstodayarchives.com/2008/06/16/rainbow-5-roosevelts-secret-pre-pearl-harbor-war-plan-exposed/
wintersonnenwende.com/scriptorium/english/archives/articles/stalwarplans.html
wintersonnenwende.com/scriptorium/nexus/NXdeclarations.html
wintersonnenwende.com/scriptorium/english/archives/nothanks/wwr00.html
diversitymachtfrei.blogspot.com/2017/06/muhammads-inspiration-by-judaism-it-was.html
archive.is/VKsgh
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hagarism
amazon.com/Hagarism-Making-Islamic-Patricia-Crone/dp/0521297540
archive.org/details/Hagarism
timesofisrael.com/when-men-and-women-prayed-together-at-the-western-wall/
archive.is/D3wrE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump. Good chart.

> that china shit
> china detected in....

The question remains, how do you defeat something woven intro the fabric of all western society?

when you think about it, the chart works kind of like dominos. it is triggered and you have no control of it anymore. giving that people under tier 3 are more and more retarded as you go down and aren't aware (((someone))) controls them, you can beat them. you just have to stop them first.

What does that make us?
We aren't observers, we are part of this system.

This one is pretty big

I've heard/read some of the Illuminati and New World Order type of writing and they do talk about having to destroy the old society to build up a new society in its place. I think their long-term vision is like Francis Bacon's "New Atlantis" which was a book buy a freemason who described thing like genetic engineering and lasers in 1627

Won't that pic get you banned off t_d?

The Tavistock Institute is the head thinktank that directs their policy.

>"Globalism is bad and scary!"
>Furiously typed faggot OP, on his computer assembled in Taiwan with parts from China and Japan, outsourced by a company in Korea
>Sweating profusely in his Chinese clothing, eating Doritos made with corn from Mexico

results?
idk, the interesting thing about that chart is that it in a way exposes their vulnerability.
good shit
someone post that smuggie with a hipster and the starbucks

Not like you have a lot of options in this day and age. That's like laughing at a Libertarian for using public roads in a statist society despite the fact that it's hard to avoid

Doritos aside. If you require parts to make a powerful computer you are limited to only a few options. In this circumstance you can't help but purchase the parts from companies that are "globalists".

Jeorge Lucas isnt a Jew. Hows did this happen?

Never been there even less posted something but i wouldnt be surprised if it waa true

Results in which kind?

Thanks, Jews have always been using "muh melting pot" to push for non-white immigration

nice

Watch Adolf Hitler: The Greatest Story Never Told for a great introductory redpill:
thegreateststorynevertold.tv/

i mean as the final part of the chart, on the bottom.
some fall down under "childless adults", some under "poverty", i doubt there are many "single parents" but maybe that too. overall, we are more or less observers, but we fall on the chart sometimes too. never thought in that direction, tbqh.

Why did World War 2 REALLY happen?

Poland made war inevitable:
wintersonnenwende.com/scriptorium/english/archives/articles/wrsynopsis.html
carolynyeager.net/gleiwitz-“false-flag”-incident-pure-fiction

Myth of massive Polish death toll:
codoh.com/library/document/1459/

FDR wanted war all along:
ihr.org/jhr/v04/v04p135_Weber.html
codoh.com/library/document/2048/
veteranstodayarchives.com/2008/06/16/rainbow-5-roosevelts-secret-pre-pearl-harbor-war-plan-exposed/

Hitler's invasion of the Soviet Union was preemptive:
wintersonnenwende.com/scriptorium/english/archives/articles/stalwarplans.html

Who declared war on who?
wintersonnenwende.com/scriptorium/nexus/NXdeclarations.html

They rejected Hitler's peace offers:
wintersonnenwende.com/scriptorium/english/archives/nothanks/wwr00.html

Very true. The problem with observing is that ultimately if the entire system either collapses or becomes an oppressive global regime there is very little we can do and we have to live in it.

:^)

Take control of society and cut the threads replacing them with new threads.
Become the Jew.

They do that shit everywhere, except Israel.

Italy

Sweden is disproportionately Jewish because they fled Nazi occupation of Norway and Denmark.

lets synchronize

Enoch Powell effectively delayed this for 29 years.

Their elitist society is constantly black mailing people or discrediting them through their media sources. How do I contend with this? I have thought about establishing new media source if I ever had the money but the issue is that they seem to get shutdown very quickly if they don't agree with their goals.

I know it won't be easy and money is my weapon but I don't want see my family destroyed because of my ambition and goals.

Pls share more like this, it really inspired me

This shows there's at least one more level to this disgusting pyramid scheme.

The thing that people really don't get is that Jews aren't being hypocritical when they do this. They are behaving ethnocentrically. They do what they believe is best for Jews. That's why the same Jew can be a nationalist in Israel, a Marxist in the USSR, and a liberal in the West. He does what he thinks will benefit Jews the most where he is.

fuck you m8, noone cares about fucking china
agreed, right now tho the best thing to do is to watch how the trump stuff will play out and prepare if shit goes down.
if you're thinking in that direction, anonymous and on the internet.

>if you can't beat em join em
found out my great grandma was jewish yesterday. I'm off to cash that in for shekels. goodbye pol.

Here's another race mixing redpill

nobody cared about the jews before they subverted the entire western civilization

read "a global elite" as (((a global elite))) in the bottom down corner and it doesn't.

>by the time you were born are industry has already been shipped overseas by (((coeporations)))
Good one UN

Global free trade != subsidized immigration, forced integration of cultures, erosion of local authorities by supranational bodies, etc. etc. etc. You fucking brainlet

I saw that graphic in a pdf two years ago, it was a must read. I lost it, could anyone share the text again?

On the internet to create revenue or for communication or for both?

Jews created Islam to take back Palestine from the Byzantines. A sect of Jews called the Hagarenes taught Mohammed to create an army of good goyim.

diversitymachtfrei.blogspot.com/2017/06/muhammads-inspiration-by-judaism-it-was.html
archive.is/VKsgh

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hagarism
amazon.com/Hagarism-Making-Islamic-Patricia-Crone/dp/0521297540
archive.org/details/Hagarism

timesofisrael.com/when-men-and-women-prayed-together-at-the-western-wall/
archive.is/D3wrE

way are they next to non ethiopian

that's why you have strong borders and don't let chinks in. but that can be done without spamming a already redpilled board with 20 boring pictures describing a 3rd world country.
if you are trying to start your own media, create a website so you stay anonymous(and possibly offer writers to stay anonymous too). as far as revenue goes, idk honestly

You remember what the name might be?

Thx!
In your opinion, if they want to destroy our culture to impose comunism, why would they bring all of this muslim who not only would destroy us but also will set their own society, away from Marxism?

For now we must work a little at a time, each in our own sphere of influence. That might be just a few people, but remember the power of "word of mouth". In person be as subtle as possible, hide your powerlevel, subvert. Eventually the time for larger organizations will come, but when that time comes WE must be the subverters, not them.

Checked. See ya on oven day!

Havent laughed so hard in a while

Ufff
I don't remember, It was about the three kinds of muslims and how do they relate to bring down Western society

The Cultural Marxists of the Frankfurt School switched their goals from the imposition of Marxism toward the destruction of the substrata that prevented Marxism. They seek to destroy Western Civilization, the White race, and Christianity. Every group of "intersectionality" is subversive to the targets of Cultural Marxism. Cultural Marxism is perfectly copacetic with the Managerial Capitalist class because both depend on constant change and big government.

tl;dr They care more about hurting you than helping themselves.

>>

Full text

I have not forgotten the power of small, yet simple words.
Even the slight mention of a topic will bring it to question the next time someone hears an utter of the word associated with the topic.

My concern now is my future in my career.

post picture of albino and calls it race mixing fucking retard

>132247803
sink the chinks brah

good one

Leading to this.

But at least we'll still have the constitution.

It won't affect my neighborhood though.