How did we let this happen to our women?

Being a victim has become synonymous with being a western woman

Makes sense, women get turned on by the threat of violence

Hi virgin.
Bye virgin.

Women swipe the same reason men do, "would I fuck this guy?"

In fact violent men turn women on more than anything, even a lot of serial killers had millions of female fans.

Thats bullshit, I also swipe bye bye if there is a mixed child in any of the pics.

>The media and tumblr led me to believe every other man is a rapist
>It must be mens fault that I'm afraid of men

God I hate this mentality. It's like the people who told there kids that if trump won they would be put in camps, and were pissed when their kids were crying because trump won.

>implying women ever worry about being killed
>swedishwhoresholdingarefugeeswelcomebanner.jpg

>women are risking their lives for a quick fuck

>sees colored hair
>swipes left

And they keep using it! Hoes are irremediably lost.

Wrong. Women often admit publicly to only swiping right on men they are physically attracted to or think can take care of them financially. Reminder: It was women that devised the "give me money and see what happens" scheme.

If anything, men are trying to find relationships while women are just looking to fuck around. How do I know this? Because most men will settle down with a nice woman eventually while most women will settle down after they're done partying - which may last into their 40s. This would explain why so many women are complaining about not finding husbands and being single, in their later years. Simply, men are tired of women being cunts. Stop being such a cunt, if you want someone in your life that will tolerate your bullshit.

... All this from the negative male stereotype feminism passed around...

WHY ARE WOMEN OPPRESSED IF THEY OUTNUMBER US I DONT UNDERSTAND

this.

>16 retweets
Literally nothing

Stop sperhinf out over some mental ward patients Mental diwcharge

>women on tinder
>tinder
>though
>women
>though

she's implying that all those black guys and shitskins they wipe to left will kill them. liberals are racially aware they just feel it won't influence them so they support it

>is that a man
>roastie
>thats a man
>bot
>uninstall

Men think: "Will this woman accuse me of rape after we have consensual sex?"

>Stupid slut doesn't understand this is what her tweet implies
Jesus Christ women can be so retarded.

>having a tinder even though you believe many of the guys want to kill you
Women always find a way to be retarded. It's quite a skill

Why is she even using something like tinder if her first thought when looking at a man is whether or not he's going to murder her?

we gave them voting rights

Hey OP, how do you find this stuff on twitter? and what are you sliding?

>still makes tinder account
welp, you asked for it

"Would this person kill me"
Bitch, what are you doing on that thing in the first place?

Weak people cannot accept the fact that their irrationality and anxiety is their fault, so they project it on to an entire demographic.

b.b.but... muh sistahood

FPBP

Especially dem white womyns

This.

>Hmmm, any person on here could want to kill or murder me. Literally any person I speak to or meet up with from this app could be dangerous.
>Well, time to go ahead and get on there with my name, age and locations prominently displayed and get friendly with these potential killers!

You'd understand what happened to our women if you ever had a woman.

this board is founded on victimhood and populated by people who constantly bemoan their misfortune.

What

One time I had a gf who I was super sweet to, she wasn't really into me until I got into a shouting match with a mutual guy friend. She didn't talk afterwards bc I think she was scared but afterwards a few days later she told me that it really turned her on. Women are weird man.

Also another time I scalded my other gf for intentionally making me jealous by flirting with other guys. Afterwards she acted like a puppy dog until she felt like I wasn't giving her enough attention then she'd do something again to try and provoke me.

It seems like women really do like this shit. You'd think they would just like a guy to be nice to them

This is the way women always were. Don't worry, artificial wombs will come soon.

Not true.

For the most part a lot of the guys here are:

> pissed because women won't give them the time of day. Their attempts at being alpha don't work.
> see a white woman with a dark skinned guy which pisses them off more because they can't get women.
> try to work out but fail, so they stay fat.
> see a dark skinned guy getting the job they want which pisses them off but if they'd only shower they might have got that job.
> russians pretending to be non-russians

Technically, there's a lot of victimhood but they're fucking pissed man. They want to get laid without paying but it just ain't happening.