If you make less than 19,000 a year, you're better off a slave

If you make less than 19,000 a year, you're better off a slave.

I'm fucking sick of the amount of basic labor faggots who come here talking about their "supremacy"
You're niggers. If you don't make above 100,000 a year, you aren't fucking worth my fucking time.

This board belongs to the Rich.

Gas the Poor, Class War now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KJuexdl_c5s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

b8

Less than 19k a year?

Is that even possible?

Reveal your flag, or forever be a poor faggot.

I would up it to 21-23k a year, that's still barely enough to survive unless you're at home/have roommates, you're better off working for free if you're provided room and board

Do you mean 100K before or after tax? including benefits? im pretty sure this is b8 tho

Thanks for wasting your time

Only to leftist faggots like OP. That's obviously how he came up with a number like that

>Less than 19k a year
What the fuck? Even the poorest people make more than that.

And this post is the reason ancap faggots can be considered kike trier and should be deported to an island with their own "people".

Perfectly possible my dear friends. Almost preferable I daresay. I am of course working on a slightly higher paying job now. Right now I work for 14 dollars an hour but I am applying for jobs that start at 22 or so and go up to thirtiesh or whatever. It might be unnecessary though, but enh, I want to buy more commissioned portraits of Asuka and stuff and I need to get my bunker ready for the end of the world so whatever.

I work about say.... 30 ish hours a week, it depends. I drive a delivery vehicle so it varies. It's a night shift, by myself, I really set my own schedule.

Anyway, I make well under that 19000 and I live comfortably on my own, never wanting for anything. I even have pocket money for all my stupid shit. I have even more since I've stopped drinking. I pay that ridiculous 200 fee to go to the spa for an hour even, that's how good I am doing. Normal spa not even a sex spa and it costs 200.

In the third world, if counting in U$D, yes

try be on 0k like me

Minimum wage in new york last time I checked was 8.75. If you literally work for the absolute minimum wage, 40 hours a week, 52 weeks a year you'll make 18,200 dollars a year.

Basically work anywhere other than McDonald's and you're fine.

Sayce

Im 26 and probably havent made more than 50k net in my entire life. Been working hard just suck at life. I was in wildland fire for one season which was my dream and thats where i made most my money. But weeks before the current season started, i was told not to come back to work. I lost my job, car broke down, gf broke up and house within a 1 week period. This was in April. Im probably going to kill myself. Everyday i think about the weight of the gun in my hand and how to besr angle it. I am a waste of life

>I pay that ridiculous 200 fee to go to the spa for an hour even,

>that's how good I am doing

>Normal spa not even a sex spa and it costs 200.

All these numbers are redundant if you don't state the country you retards

youtube.com/watch?v=KJuexdl_c5s

actually lmao if you go to the prostitute tour in the next city over, it's the same price as my normal spa but they let you bang two chicks and sit in a hottub

alas

thats what we have these pretty flags for

Tower* There's no prostitute tour

I grossed 15k a year as a Uni student working part time in retail. 19k is nothing.

>i was told not to come back to work
>Im probably going to kill myself.

how does that happen? did you get caught fucking a bison or what?

>literally never been fired from a job or even threatened to be

I thought that was the manga with the strap on

don't be silly user

Its just government work so its retarded. Hiring is all decentralized and your bosses have really no say in who goes where anymore. People 4 states away determine how people are allocated and they probably overhired for the crew i transferred to, and i got cut. Thats life though

Not everyone

Also depends if you live in a city as they have higher living costs.

Age aswell

So you measure manhood in consuming credit.
But are you pissing away your life making scum richer?
Are you just a bigger nigger?

Goddamnit I was already planning my next vacation, thanks a lot

People like OP are the problem, they're delusional in that they don't understand the state of our current economy. 70% of people are struggling, people put on a front and act like they're doing okay. Factory jobs are gone, no it's not just the low paid factory worker, its the supervisors, engineers, human resources and all the other businesses that support those workers doing their laundry/dry cleaning, all the businesses that feed those workers.

Now we have service jobs replaced by kiosks and self checkout machines. It will only get worst. That's why so many people are still living with their family. Even the successful neets that stream on twitch live with their families. Just remember, it's not even stable just like youtubers who are crying about the adpocalyse. These entertainers/content creators were supposedly the face of the new generation of jobs.

There was a time when men could afford a home for their wife and an apartment in the city for their girlfriend on the side. Now we can't even afford a one bedroom studio apartment.

Life sucks right now and people are still delusional like OP who wants to flaunt like it's the early 2000 dot com boom.

>100k a year
>rich

hahaha, go back to larping in your moms basement kiddo.

Look OP, sorry to hurt your fee fees, but if you make one penny less than 38k per year in coastal America, you are absolutely better off making zero.

Getting medicaid and escaping the disaster that is Obamacare alone is worth it.

1.600 a month? Who makes less than that?

While I agree with the first sentence, I don't with the last. If we gas the poor, then, since all the labor force couldn't be provided by AI and machines in general, wouldn't we have to import niggers or artificially create new poor slaves to prevent society from self-destroying itself? I agree, but first we have to reduce population DRASTICALLY. And I mean, by billions and billions.We could just wage a new world war and let the poor kill themselves in a meaningless conflict. And we should totally automatize labor. If you think about it, sadly, this is just what the International Jewery wants. It's sad, but they're actually right in many things.