So, besides me and Donald Trump, is there anyone else who doesn't smoke?

So, besides me and Donald Trump, is there anyone else who doesn't smoke?

I can't help but think smoking is on the rise, and I don't get why Trump won't make smoking illegal.

bump

That would actually make him a fascist though.
I don't even smoke

Because freedoms are important. On that note, I don't smoke because it's not good for your health.
Life is a race to see who lives the longest

The real question is, if Jews are pushing so hard to ban smoking, what are the actual benefits?

You should be free to do what you want in your own home if it doesn't hurt others

The tobacco industry is one of the only ones not populated by Jews.

I've been smoking since the 80's. Been trying to quit for many years now but just can't. I don't suggest it to anyone.

However, I do think the tobacco tax is bullshit. It's just a money grab like the the alcohol tax. They claim it goes to the so called 'children's hospital' but it never does. It just goes to line the pockets of criminal politicians.

It's good for your cognitive ability, sharpens your thinking.

>I can't help but think smoking is on the rise

It's literally as low as it's ever been in the last 150 years.

Have you tried something like the Smok Alien? I was smoking from my teens to my mid thirties, and gave it up on a whim using one of those.

No drug should be illegal, but heavily taxed

Herp I too cannot fathom why we cannot merely kill all the bad people and outlaw moral turpitude.

That sounds familiar. I have tried almost everything. The best thing that actually got me to stop for a while is vaping, but the damn juice tends to dry my throat out.

I'll chose what I put, and dont put in my body.

I'm a smoker but I feel like smoking is on a decline. Go figure.

You couldn't ban smoking if you wanted too. America was built on the tobacco industry.

>stop liking what I don't like

Reminder

Yeah, it's a vape. I had tried other ones, but this was the first one I tried that really had the power to deliver a decent blast.

The dry throat thing does effect some folks at first. There are various recommendations, such as switching to a juice that only uses Propylene Glycol or Vegetable Glycerin, whichever one you prefer (I prefer Vegetable Glycerin, it's a bit smoother for me) or some folks swear by a glass of water filled with ice.

You could probably get a reasonably decently powered sub-ohm vape for about $30 or so. I wouldn't really know which kind tho. There's a website called 'fasttech' that does inexpensive ones, but they sell clones alongside genuine. Mace sure it says 'authentic' and not 'style'.

I've stopped smoking about 2 months now. I don't actually feel any different desu, I think it might be a con.

Also, avoid the cheap chinese liquid, it's ghastly.