youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/03/california-dems-decry-bullying-death-threats-from-left-after-shelving-health-bill.html
youtu.be/5PLAwcer_Rs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

happy drumpf of july

Sauce?

Is it, dare I say, happening?

HAPPY 4th OF JULY

>tfw Trump's travel ban is worse than getting tortured and fleeing ISIS

Sup Forums needs to become a polling company. The media can't keep getting away with it.

The animals Democrats raised and enabled are finally turning on them

foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/03/california-dems-decry-bullying-death-threats-from-left-after-shelving-health-bill.html

The bill would have added $400 to California's costs and did not include any way to actually raise that money

Thanks UK.

GCC Crisis is escalating.

>Middle East
>ever not happening

>ivanka meme
how long do i have to wait to see this shit stop

Thanks Dad but it's a day early here

THE ORB IS WORKING ITS MAGIC

>a sand nigger is crying! quick, burn the constitution!

Thanks bong but it's still July 3rd in Burgerland

just go to sweden or germany like all the rest for fucks sake

Holy shit, he's going to nuke Israel

>$400 billion

I think this is why we're seeing so many shills on here trying to drive a wedge between the alt lite, and alt right. If they start eating their own, and we don't, they're fucked.

it is here too hes just being a spas and uploading early

How about some 'Peace in the Middle East', No?

I might not be around to wish it tomorrow so I'm pushing the button a day early.

Does your last name include any of the following?

-stein
-berg
-witz
-field

Don't be a spas m8

The MSM is still crying massive crocodile tears over the WWE video hahahahahaha

MSNBC just had on a nu-male cuck who sounded on the verge of TEARS as he described how this was a personal attack on jorunalists, and the MSNBC host addressed him as "somebody who, quite frankly, was TARGETED by this attack" and asked the nu-male "how that made him feel."

It's so fucking pathetic to watch HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Let the Sand niggers kill each other. Qatar has 1 nuke, let them use.

Do they really expect people to not only believe this but care?

>Fake news!
Iraq is not on the travel ban. Why the fuck would an Iraqi care about any other Muslim ethnic group but his own if at all? They hate each other sometimes more than they had the West.

>Iraqis torture gays
>That's why we need more Iraqis in the west

>yfw qatar glasses mecca for us

Who the fuck cares about the middle east, just fucking nuke the whole thing

I about half way expect them to bring out a doll, and say "show us where the bad man touched you."

They will officially re-label the entire Middle East as Ammunition Testing Battleground. Peace is forbidden between the nation and the borders are abolished: all combatants are equipped with mandatory experimental weaponry (shark guns, electric batons that make you shit yourself, infra-red glasses that give cancer to enemies, etc.) and all combat will be televised 24/7.

Polling is hard. It involved going to places and actually talking to people. Either that or to cold call them and ask a bunch of personal questions. Trump has a better system: show up some place a and let people come.

It's not 4th even here in the UTC+2 yet, Nigel

>implying they aren't fucked regardless. They have no message. Picture related.

No. It would just be calling random phone numbers in each state and compiling their answers.

Deport your Muslims first, or we'll have to nuke you too. Same goes for the rest of Europe.

>Here's a poll where people admit they don't trust polls

>people trust the intelligence community

Wew looks like the iraq war went down the memory hole

100% THIS
Shills are going apeshit with divide threads.

Do it

No sympathy for crybullies!

thanks
so, are you guys celebrating July 4th over there?

> In the first moments of a nuclear war, Springfield will be bombed at will by all friendly nations to calibrate their missiles

I'd believe it if it weren't the alt-lite doing the attacking, not outsiders. Most of the alt-lite 'leadership' being Semites is obviously concerning but not surprising.

>WWE video
Wait what happened?

Cold call would be the only approach Sup Forums could use.
It would have to be three questions essentially.
>Party affiliation
>Did you vote in the last election
>Question you want polled
I'd like to see a poll on whether people trust polls.

Maybe Assad can lend us some of those chemical weapons, so we can clean out the cities without destroying the architecture.

The problem with both is that they are useful idiots. TRS, Kekistanis ect are retards who can, and are, easily controllable by the jew. Then there are the e celebs, who can turn an entire group of people away from a cause on a whim

The smart ones won't be divided, but like with everything else in human history, the downfall will come from the stupid, unwashed masses

Thankfully, I think most people on Sup Forums can see thru the jew at this point. And if they can't, they are not welcome here

CNN completely blew it. they could've bantered back, but now it's far too late

How's your 'friend's' ban?

Trump tweeted this

Most people here won't be, I will though
>gotta be thankful for Americans voting for the freedom fighter

They actually do, they call it
> thanksgiving
(Or so goes the joke)

youtu.be/5PLAwcer_Rs
Jew Jersey has finally named antifa a terrorist organisation.

THE RUNNING MAN!!!!!!!!!

HOLY SHIT I ALMOST LOST FAITH!!!

fucking beautiful

I want livestreams of alien-human hybrid soldiers from Area 51, fighting in desert dunes turned to glass by pocket nukes and shooting at 25 million Chinese soldiers armed with laser ridles, all the while the Arabs air-drop camels laden with explosives and hummus.

Really? I've been away camping and shit all weekend. I'm out of the loop. I love our president.

Do we have a press briefing today?

Don Jr plz tweet

Fuck borders and laws and shit.

That redhead in the picture, I literally banged her in college.

>implying trs isn't controlled oppo

>opinion polls - 27% + 8% = 35%
>Trump - 23% + 14% = 37%
Why is Trump listed under opinion polls, if anything people trust Trump more than the polls?

no. just a gaggle today

Media's been in a hysteria about it, good keks.

>497K
>497K
>497K
>497K

I'm from poland, but I just bought a bottle of jack daniels. I don't normally drink, but I don't see what else I can be doing tomorrow, aside from stuffing my face with burgers and shitposting with you guys

Any special speech by trump tomorrow?

The worst part about any of this is that none of the newbies to the right side of the political isle have any real foundational understanding of political theory or economics.

They honestly think ethnic nationalism is just mean ol' racism that has no benefits at all to the harmonization that the law would have with the people's notions of justice, no beneficial impact to social trust or productivity, no increase in the perceived legitimacy of the state among the populace.
They don't know anything like that. They seriously think of Saturday morning cartoon villains whenever they think of ethnic nationalism.

yea after 6 months of trying to normalize violence against trump, The left are freaking the fuck out over this vid.
lol In one tweet Trump did more than all the media has in 6 months
God I bet they are terrified

Will 92 million Americans die tomorrow?

Yeah but what about my BASED shitskin nignogs?!

He's made shitposting into not just an art, but a lifestyle. We are blessed to live in this age.

> It would have to be three questions essentially.
>Party affiliation
>Did you vote in the last election
>Question you want polled
Without "are you likely to vote next election if the candidates are ..." and "who did you vote for in the last presidential election" this poll has the same problem of the 2016 ones. Aren't predictive because assume turnout of the previous election

Save your energy for his Wednesday speech in KrasiƄski Square.

>i voted for dumpf

THIS

TWEET THAT SHIT

all of them to gun violence
F

Perhaps, perhaps not, but you, also have to remember that no one is going to agree 100% of the time, and the true main objective is to end globalism. Main thing I'm saying, is not to get complacent, and realize that the fight isn't over yet.

Lol okay

Trust in the Media
>Dems - 56%
>Reps - 9%
>Ind - 28%
Jeez, I wonder why only Dems trust the media.

This has more to do with sociology than with political theory to be fair, but I agree with you civic nationalism is just not enough

Didn't hear from him ever since. He is a good boy and will do his 30 days

You surely know her claim to fame, right? Was she a stuck up bitch like she was at that rally?

>shsh go away shill
Someone already posted it like five times here today.

and all 70 billion people in kentucky

The Swedish Government has like 25% in the approvals.

Our media doesn't write any word about how people actually despise our own government.

Not a single one from Fox? I don't believe it.

They are the crucial human capital needed in black ethno states in which they can pull themselves to a higher standard of living. If we vampirically absorb all the "based" people in the world and leave none for developing nations then we are condemning the vast 99.9% of those blacks to a stitty life because we are taking the 0.1% of the best people who would have otherwise been a mover and shaker in their home country to better the quality of life there.

The sooner the media dies, the better.

Reps are being reactionary to their trust in elections because of all this Russian garbage. We still need the voter fraud investigation.

Well, there is a reason why a small group of people controls everything in politics: That's because your average normie is a braindead retard. A person living in a zombie state, if you will. They have, and will not have, any political understanding, if it weren't for the votes, they would be absolute empty weight. Nothing can be done for them, all we can do is redpill as many of them as we can

/sg/ is the worst. This kind of divide and conquer tactic serves them well, because they hear what they want to hear. Most of them got off the trump train after the airfield bombing, so now, they want to pretend that we're all kekistanis or redditors or whatever, and want to pretend that they are the last bastion of old/pol/ or some crap, like this is some serious business and not an anime imageboard. This stink of elitism from them pisses me off, but I think it also shows that some people will fall for it no matter what

someone sauce me the slant eye'd

That list was compiled from Podesta emails. Believe me, Obama and the democrat part hated Fox News.

And if the Yanks that was bad already, France's last government's lowest point was 5%. Yes, it was in the single fucking digits.