How do we solve the White problem?

How do we solve the White problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/5cpnAWf-BMq0ZYlHW2KQuQ/
youtube.com/watch?v=cCbqVkjIZA8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Simple; Genocide everything non-white. Just keep the North/Western Europeans. Maybe the Eastern ones too.

Get rid of all non-white people.

Keep working until whites are the only ones left.

That would not solve the problem.

now you know this
watch out and don't anger us

How can someone be THAT racist against Georgians of all people?

It's always the pirate flags. I smell a leaf

>How do we solve the White problem?
Clearly by making the whole world function as a single country that way nobody will ever feel like an outsider!

You don't, the white problem fixes you, shitskin.

Keep posting on this board because that will get a reaction, that's how

how long has it been since European countries were at war with one another?

Now ask yourself the same question about Africa.

20 years. Jugoslavia is a thing you know.

Highest murder rate is nigger against nigger then nigger against white.

Although you are right. Overall, white people have killed more than any other race. It's because we are good at getting a job done.

Whites have the highest kill count in history, and black on black violence happens in white countries

Wow, Europeans, Arabs, Indians, North Africans and Turks and other advanced civilisations killed combined more than some spear chucking niglets in Zimbabwe

WE.kekekekekekekkekke

>there is no black on black violence in Africa

Actually, mosquitoes are the number 1 killer.

Black on black violence doesn't happen in Africa. Africa is the most peaceful continent on Earth.

Do you have mush for a brain?
Where exactly did I say that?

Import a bunch of them to your country

How about "Don't fuck with Whitey".

>problem
>implying
I thought whites were inferior.

It's because Arabs, Spics, and Indians are all Caucasian. They're just manipulating the facts because caucasian means white European in America.

It's hard to understand why people like this want to be hostile against europeans when at this point in history they're free and have been giving a much better life because of whites, maybe it's them taking kindness for weakness. This line of thought will die off eventually because they will never take action.

You said black on black violence happens in white countries. As if it's white people's fault.

By getting rid of all non-whites.

>believe ebul white people are supernatural predators
>lol let's fuck with them
Jamal, I'm getting real sick of your shit

Will we enslave the white guilt tards along with the niggers this time or just off them all since they are too weak to do any work even when you thrash them?

Africans has killed eachother and went to war a million times more than Europeans, the animals just did not know how to write their victories down.

All races history is based on bloodshed.

Existence is struggle, no matter your blood color.

Not Jewish history.

>Whites kill less than blacks
False

Ohh please. Jews have been just as savage as anyone else. The difference is they always sucked at it. They have this tendency to crucify their leaders.

It's a hard job, but someone has to do it.

Yeah, Jewish history is just getting kicked out of every single nation they resided in until a tragedy with no physical proof granted them an ethnostate that they use to lobby for the end of other ethno states.

Run and hide in the bushes you come from.

>so lets poke them with a stick and attack them nonstop
they deserve what they are going to get.

Poor lad.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/5cpnAWf-BMq0ZYlHW2KQuQ/

>their entire history is filled with war and bloodshed
Well, yeah. With the exception of the past 500 years human history is filled with Arabs constantly waging war on Europeans and staining the white man's land with their blood. If the Arabs weren't so violent then white people would have had a much shorter history of war and bloodshed. 500 years is nothing compared to all of human history

>American Civil War
>WWI
>Russian Civil War
>WWII
White man's wars kill mostly white people. How can whites be racist if most of the victims are white people? White is a religion of peace.

>Portoguese and Spanish genocide of the American Indigenous people
>Africans killed or enslaved to be brought to America
>WW2 Holocaust
>90,000,000 Indians killed by the British

>Whites have the highest kill count in history

Asians, surely.

>
erase all other ethnicity's

came here to post this

if non-whites were all gone, there wouldn't be a problem, would there?

that would also be true if all whites were gone

We should probably just give up and bow down to our white masters

>ww2 holocaust

Define, problem

No, because niggers, spics, and jews would still exist, so 90% of the issue would still be there.

youtube.com/watch?v=cCbqVkjIZA8

Simples. Take rope. Climb a tree and find a solid branch. Tie one end of the rope to the branch and the other end around your neck. Be sure you learn your knots first! Now just let go, fall off and hang. Minutes later - no more problems.

>#1 killers on the planet
I honestly think we should have, killed all shitskins and rejoice this fact in global peace and prosperity.

>plains niggers have shit immune system and die en masse from the common cold
>pic related
>made up
>pants on head retarded

Ever heard of mosquitos
sage

What if they somehow go to heaven?

Caucasians?

So you're including Arabs (muslims) too?

Arab is a race and Muslims are people who have bad ideas in their head. Not all Arabs are Muslim.

Saved , do you have anymore fashwave?

By killing you

> caucasians
Kek, that feel when an SJW quote accidentally hits on the truth.

By committing suicide? If god wanted you dead you never would have been born.

White people are the only ones that keep score.

Well, then I´d make damn sure to NOT piss them off and over the edge.

By killing all non-whites.

OH BASED MORGAN FREEMAN OOOH BASED BLACK MAN
I remember him saying the way to stop racism is to stop talking.. except that literally will never happen

>their entire history is filled with war and bloodshed

Yeah so is every other races. We were just better at it.

yep so you should learn your lessons and to piss Caucasians off or you nation will host the world championship in genocide. something around 16 million is high score.

All I can find at this moment, got a pair of RWDS, want `em?

>The chinese people never carved a history of conquest and bloodshed
>The middle eastern people never carved a history of bloodshed
>The indian people never carved a history of bloodshed
>The native americans never carved a history of bloodshed
>The african tribes never fought each other

Just becuase white people win more war over everyone else just means they are better than everyone else at it.

>People are dicks, but whites had better logistics.

Thank you for proving my point that white people needs to go extinct

This is likely why whites are superior . We habitually cull half the male population in war leaving only the strong.

Slide thread. Sage'd. I hope you die slowly and painfully of Cancer you nigger.

Sounds to me like you should stop pissing us off...

>You're all murderous psychopaths
>So we need to kill you all

So we're simultaneously BTFO the entire planet in our murderous rampage, but also quite easily able to be genocided...

Pick one.

Maybe we should just leave them alone and let them be. Let them kill eachither off like the savages they are. Lol

Dont you even go there

This /thread.

Cuck them to death and genocide them when they are weak.

>the #1 killers on the planet
Wouldn't that be something like malaria, or, taking all of human history, tooth infections?

>Jewish is a race
Fug, im gonna become jewish before race war start.

>Whites are genocidal monsters
>so let's poke them until they genocide us

If blacks and whites never ever got in touch, today there wouldn't be half as many Africans as there are.

In a sense, whites killed very few people compared to the ones that were able to live thanks to us,.

>If blacks and whites never ever got in touch, today there wouldn't be half as many Africans as there are.
>implying that's a good thing

then you would be a fool my columbian nig nog

Because white people are the only ones in history that have taken part in genocide.

Nice straw man.

Everyone's history is filled with war and bloodshep

The difference is that Caucasians ended that about 200 years ago. Where do the most deaths happen nowadays?

Every religion condemns it, so zero chance would be a safe bet on this subject.

If you get rid of the anglos and jews, white people turn out alright

I've always been saying, if blacks/natives/whoever had been able to conquer the whites, they would have done it. Whites are the first to invent a ship that can cross an ocean, had the best weapons and tactics etc. Blacks and others aren't more peaceful (maybe even less), they just weren't in a position to do what whites did. And we all know why is that.

>Implying I implied that
Just implying that they should thank us, and that we should regret ever getting them out of their misery.

So what you're saying we should kill all forms of life that aren't human because they would kill us given the chance? All dogs and tigers and dolphins?

I never ever said whites had to do that or that it is right what they did. I'm just guessing blacks would be the same had they had the technology similar to that of whites. But, obviously...
">blacks"
">technology"
Pick one.

He's saying that everyone would have done what we did, given the chance. Indeed when given the chance, they did.