Black person of color here

Black person of color here

Let's have a civilized discussion on how to stop nigger culture. Nigger culture were invented to by whites to oppress black persons and to stop our advancement.

It wouldn't be okay for the police to hunt us down and shot us like niggers if we looked and acted like normal human beings like
youtube.com/watch?v=xbfMlk1PwGU

Instead, we're tricked into looking and acting like fucking disgusting niggers
youtube.com/watch?v=Wl7vek6SD3s

We are better than this. How do we stop it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oZEK8QjjQLg&ytbChannel=Lewdogg K
youtu.be/5dq_S4dxZt4?t=22m1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you'd have to somehow get black fathers to stop running out on their families and encouraging them to be ghetto thugs

>nigger still thinks le ebul whities have mind control powers

take responsibility for yourself you fucking degenerate

Stop being tools of ZOG and its media. Bring back Jim Crow laws.

They just need guidance

This
single moms wll live the niglet in the hands of mtv, the results usually aint all that great

>Nigger culture were invented to by whites

also, this.
nothing is more pathetic and problomatic than the victim complex of the blacks

>person of color

A father figure and strong male role models

>stop nigger culture
I literally don't care
White ethostate or bust

Nigger culture was invented by (((whites)))

Quit producing rap music.

Best and only reasonable response.

tfw coons are the reason walmart sells XXXL shirts now

>whitey made us do it
this is why you're niggers

this is the founder of the company that signed the niggers in the last video. he looks white to me. coincidence? I don't think so

>Nigger culture were invented to by whites to oppress black persons and to stop our advancement.
lol no

Here's how you stop it: Just be a good person who world hard and looks after their friends and family. Be a good influence and leave the others behind, they won't change just because you told them to.

why are you asking white people for help? aren't we racist?

>We were tricked into dressing and acting like niggers!
>It's not our fault!
>How do we stop this?
Stop dressing and acting like niggers?

>CIA floods black neighborhoods with crack
>wonders why black neighborhoods are drug infested shitholes

>take responsibility for yourself you fucking degenerate
>FUCKING JEWS ARE RUINING WHITE PEOPLE GAS THEM ALL

Jew is whitey cuz dey dumb.

Nigger, straighten the fuck up, eliminate your most vile, and blame the fucking jew.

No more affirmitive action

>Black person of color

>still 100% incapable of taking responsibility for yourself
you're not a person of color, you're a nigger.
kill self.

kek whites are so delusional

>Dumb nigger you think whites have magic powers and they make you poor

Meawhile

>Gas the kikes they take over all our businesses, politics, they mind control us

Its called cultural engineering you fucking retard

Some (((whites))) are just taking advantage of you guys. If you didn't vote for family destroying welfare, buy into gang culture, and generally respond positively to (((whites))) trying to make a profit off of destroying your culture and communities, we would all be in a much better place today.

There is nothing more I can do as a white man to help you. I vote against this degeneracy, I don't listen to or support the garbage rap "music" that (((they))) try to sell everyone. Change can only come from blacks like yourself pushing for change within your own communities.

>White ethostate or bust
This fuck all non whites

Literally WE DINDUNUFFIN - the thread

Fuck off bacl to réddit you disgusting shitskin nigger

oh and did the CIA also put guns to peoples heads and force them to smoke it ? way to deny niggers agency you racist

It's got nothing to do with how you dress. It's because you niggers commit too much crime and don't know how to not bother people around you.
Quit being so fucking stupid. You faggots always miss the fucking point.
Also, whites didn't create your shitty culture. Kikes and the CIA did. CIA used your gangs to help them experiment on the general population and create information networks and provided a way for them to make money with the drugs obtained from other operations.
You need to understand that you are not equal to us and that your people need to work on themselves. You need to separate from us and build a civilization using our example. You've got to do something about the violence that your people cannot let go of. Civilization is made with civility, not warring tribes. Seek peaceful solutions among your people. Quit stealing.

Niggers culture was invented by kikes. This shit pisses me off. Jews aren't white. Quit blaming your weak races problems on whites, especially when you don't realize it was Jews not us.

>Black person of color here
Colored black person of color checked

>implying blaming all you're problems on kikes isn't bluepilled.
The kike threat is harmless once you recognize it for what it is. Kike tricks are as easy to spot as the Nigerian Prince who ran a successful check scam for years There's too many retards out there, though.
Black people have a worse victim complex because they turn to degenerate murderers and crack heads just for the sake of is and at a higher percentage of their population. They destroy their communities due to a manufactured and delusional vision they have of their place in the world

>Nigger culture were invented to by whites to oppress black persons and to stop our advancement

No, its the niggers natural state of being.

>We are better than this. How do we stop it?
It's good to see a black that realizes that Nigger culture exists to control both black AND white people.

I think the best chance to put a stop to this Jewery is to campaign for anti trust legislation against the mainstream media and more specifically a repeal of Bill Clintons Telecommunications Act of 1996.

Before 1996 it was illegal for a single entity to own more than 40 radio stations. Now there is no limit and (((Clear Channel))) owns almost every radio station in the country.

After 1996 it became almost impossible for artists to rise to prominence without going through (((them))). This is the reason for the death of the record industry, not internet piracy.

We Thought They Were White

An African-American Apologizes for Misattributed Perceptions of White Racism Against Blacks Perpetrated by Jews

wethoughttheywerewhite.weebly.com

>implying niggers were ever human

>The kike threat is harmless once you recognize it for what it is.
No pretty sure yids keep pushing their filth on white society wether you recognize them or not

Niggers are here because of kikes. We are successful in life but niggers are a hinderance, blacks blame their lack off success on Whites while we blame our lack of happiness on blacks.
It's a simple fix for us, deporting all nogs, while niggers will never be successful

First you need to realize its the Jews promoting nigger culture, not whites. Jews have you so brainwashed that you blame whitey for Jewish misdeeds.

I never implied that most mental conditioning was first used on animals pavlov's dogs being an example of this

There are several things you could do
>use birth control
>go back to Africa
>kill yourselves
Besides these there's not anything else really. For every Ben Carson there's literally a million niggers

>wether you recognize them or not
i can spot Jewish synapses like a hound dog can smell a bitch

It will never happen unless you implement eugenics. It is because of the difference between r and K select groups.

Can someone from US explain to me why blacks are such a problem today? There was a time when they tried assimilating into US WASP culture. What happened? Did Nixons war on drugs have an impact?

We cannot have a civilized conversation about "nuggets" because you dumb fucks aren't even remotely civilized to begin with.

Also, FYI, blaming whites for your problems, instead of taking responsibility for said problems is a perfect example of "nigger culture".

>whites
You misspelled kikes you dumb chimp.

WE WUZ KANGZ
FUCKING BASED
FUCK THE POLICE

A jew is a jew and a nigger is a nigger. How can you stop being what you are?!

the jews think they are nig nogs most of which are at least 3/4 europeon aryan race and so fourth so why are they so obssesed with niggers and trump

Go back to Africa.

Simple. Remove all niggers.

The first thing you can do OP is to stop as many blacks as possible from voting democrat.

>Niggers are natural democrats who vote for gibs
>Blacks are natural conservatives who take responsibility and work hard

you can be one or the other.

Apples & Oranges Yurofag.

What the bikes do affects all goyim (non-Jews). Whites have done nothing to "keep the black man down" since the 60s and the creation of "nigger culture" is a direct result of the former.

I was listening to the radio the other day and this person was on talking about the school system. They brought up a point which was a school district that was failing in Chicago I think, in a black area. So they decided to try something new. That was they adopted private school policies, the most noteworthy was school uniforms. It had an astonishing effect, a complete reversal of the school from failing to succeeding. Unfortunately this was against the wishes of the department of education and it was shutdown.

If you ever want to save your race, you need to abandon the liberal party and abolish the department of education.

D
I
N U F F I N
D
U

Most niggers are fully awake to jews. They don't fall for the brainwashing like humans do. They're just too stupid for it to take hold. This is clearly not a real nigger.

Go back to africa then let the icbm bomb hard on their lands disgusting nigger.

Wish Niggers went extinct.

>le BASED black man meme
off yourself
all blax are niggers and all niggers are black

> How do we stop it?
By believing ...
>We are better than this.

currently, white liberals don't think you are and lazy niggers won't aspire to be anything more than a dumb nigger because it requires accountability.

"Black Culture" is nothing more than a cycle of the 10 Criminal Thinking Errors at work. Its pathological, there's nothing special about it.

Or go to fucking Africa and realize his race is unsalvagable.
Niggers are only here because they want to mix away their pathetic genes.
I hate them more than Jews desu

It's simple, get the fathers to be fathers. Bada bing bada boom.

>jews
>implying you're not a filthy kike yourself or simply too dumb not to fall for kike conditioning yourself
youtube.com/watch?v=oZEK8QjjQLg&ytbChannel=Lewdogg K
shiggy Diggy

>black
>person of color
Pick one

/thread

>invented to by whites
Since when are (((Jews))) considered white?

>Niggers culture was invented by kikes
wrong

"black culture" is white trash from West England
youtu.be/5dq_S4dxZt4?t=22m1s

Jews aren't white. How many times do we have to tell you this?

>Let's have a civilized discussio
>Nigger culture were invented to by whites to oppress black persons and to stop our advancement.

Two contradicts one.

What the hell happened ?!?

Be a good responsible husband/father.

Network w/ other non-nigger blacks. Form communities. Raise good children. Work hard & don't look back. Be hard as hell, but never accept defeat.

>that kike poster of the 80s
apparently they were getting hit with kike propaganda on t.v sitcoms while MOSSAD used CIA assets to introduce crack and rock the whole community

I know how to solve the Negro Question and it doesn't involve leaving these monkeys to their own devices

The true destiny of the every negro is to serve and slave away for the comfort of the chosen white man

bullshit. yeah, maybe his family would turn out alright... but the ultimate final boss is the kike. There's no other solution. The hook nose has to be defeated for OP's efforts to even matter in the long run.

>How do we stop it?

By

>hunt us down and shot us like niggers

>southern anglo plebs are basically niggers

in other news

>It's whiteys fault!
no it isn't, and if you really want to change it, be a good responsible father and don't leave your child.

>CIA used your gangs to help them experiment on the general population and create information networks and provided a way for them to make money with the drugs obtained from other operations
jesus fucking christ, do you unironcally believe that an intelligence service in a first world country does shit like this?

For a few reasons:
Conservative tier answer: because of government welfare effectively subsidizing single motherhood, the black family unit broke down, leading to incredibly unstable communities with little transmission of culture, morals, or proper behavior. Also infighting/gangs, propensity for drug use/selling, etc. Implemented by LBJ in the form of the Great Society reforms, to get blacks hooked on welfare and lock down a large voter base for the democrats forever.
Infowars tier answer: the CIA flooded black neighborhoods with crack in the 70/80s to finance covert operations. Some blacks got hooked on drugs, while others formed gangs to distribute drugs, which resulted in increased violence and community instability.
1488 tier answer: because the Jews in the media only sold record labels to/made famous blacks who rapped about ghetto/thug culture. This caused blacks to idealize that lifestyle and emulate it, because they saw it as the only way to "make it".
Molyneux tier answer: because back before the 60s, blacks were still treated as second class citizens and had to conform to the dominant white culture or they would be harshly punished (note: I'm not saying this was a bad thing). Segregation, Jim Crow laws, public lynchings, strict codes of conduct for blacks (anti-miscegenation laws, stuff like that) were all still in effect. Blacks were forced into having stable communities because the larger white communities didn't tolerate anything else. If there were a bunch of blacks running around in gangs killing and selling drugs back in the 50s, they would have been strung up under the nearest tree within a week. Basically, low-IQ peoples such as blacks always had a propensity for shit culture, drugs, murder, etc. but were kept in check by a strong white culture. And just like SA under apartheid, both the blacks and the whites were better off for it.
God tier answer: all of the above

> the ONLY hope for your kind, would be deportation to Africa, then the most brutal fascist lead your ppl...also you would have mass kill off your kind... to let only the small hand full of high iq chimps breed
> at the end of the day you'd still be a nigger but your ppl would be light years in front of that currently are

>Let's have a civilized discussion on how to stop nigger culture

Okay are you ready?!

You don't, it's snowballing so hard that niggers are probably gonna be niggers for quite some time. Some blacks might come out alright but certain factors need to work out which is highly unlikely for most blacks.

You need

>A unified family (daddy is usually not there so fucked right off the bat)
>Proper upbringing and correction (Black moms usually don't give a fuck about their kids and just money, dick,attention, and even their hair! Also daddy might be a nigger himself so yeah.)
>Resistance against negative peer pressure to pursue nigger hobbies like doing drugs n stuff. (even if you raise them right they can still get fucked up if they make the wrong choices in life/hang with the wrong people)

firstly, i live in detroit, so I can tell you that black people still walk around in suits like that picture of the 50s. they're called church people.

that 70s and 80s shit you show is literally from a sitcom so its completely irrelevant. there are black sitcoms from the 90s 00s that also show your perfect smiling family.

oh and I would take hipster detroit today over race riots detroit of the 60s any day.

This is it. Without a family structure, nogs are particularly prone to violence and thuggery because of their genetics (Warrior Gene, IQ). The best way to solve this (besides a eugenics program to elevate the race and create more high IQ blacks) is to have positive and consistent fathers in black communities.

good answer i like the tier system

>Instead, we're tricked into looking and acting like fucking disgusting niggers
lol, you aren't fucking victims. you supported the welfare state in the 70s, you get what you deserve.

Nigger culture was invented by jews to keep blacks down and also corrupt traditional white values. It also corrupts the youth of all races. We have a common enemy.

>Quit producing rap music, kikes.

>how do we stop nigger culture

simple, eliminate the jew handlers who hold your leash; the record labels, the media, the producers, the elites.

>invented by whites
first step in defeating nigger culture is to admit and take responsibility. nobody tricked you, and if they did, then they tricked whites too.

there was a nigger for him to sign.

>This is a kike

Kikes you mean.

1950's jews were giving niggers good rolemodels, niggers refused to listen

Niggers can still listen to old music, it's still available, they choose to listen to monkey music.