Time to swallow the black pill

Black women uphold family values way more than trashy white women. Mind you, white women are bottom of the pile when it comes to class, with the exception of Mediterranean girls.

They're also probably more redpilled about black men than most people are. They are loyal, loving and caring, and have way more natural beauty than white women, and don't need to resort to caking themselves in makeup like your "Aryan princesses" do.

So when do you plan to marry and have kids with a black woman, Sup Forums?

silly retard, that's the nigger pill.

>blacks uphold family values
This is a propaganda thread.

>lazy
>fat
>materialistic
>abuse their kids

Black women are nigger tier.

>I have never interacted with a black person before

Sounds like white chav women to me.

This is a slide thread

Get in here.

loooooooooooooooooooooooooool

nah m8, black women are where white (western) women are heading. Nonfeminine, slutty, feral, and degenerate.

Literally go out and hang around a bunch of black people, or live in an area where there's more than 15% blacks around.

Stop cherry picking models as a representation of beauty and femininity.

There are precious few black women with good enough genetics, like in your pic, to warrant passing on, so it's not a viable choice for most people.

>more red-pulled than most people are

Riiiggghhhttt....

mediterranean girls are the lowest of the low, in no way do they support family values.

Oh? Is that why there are so many single black mothers on welfare?

I've interacted with many and the only decent ones are half-white, and raised in primarily white neighborhoods.

>Black women uphold family values
WROOOOOOOOOOOOOONGGGGG

Pic related is my black neighbour.

She's titchy with a tight little body you wouldn't believe.

You can imagine how much I want to breed her and how much cum I've spilt over here.

>Im not trying to subvert your natural desires.
Whites are better... granted since we are looking at a distribution, some blacks might be better than some whites. But on the whole, if you are white, you should marry and impregnate a white girl

But they do look like monkeys.

Nope. White women are the most degenerate.

And there's even less white women with good enough genetics. They're usually either plain or just fat. It's rare I see one and think that they're stunning.

Loads of single white mothers on welfare here in the UK too.

>plain
We need to take the PLAIN pill to preserve the white race.

>white
lets stop using this term.
it's all western women, no matter the race, and quite frankly, black women are repulsive in general
>ugly
>no calves
>masculine attitude
>all look the same
>have black people smell
>shitty hair
the only ''black' women that are decent in general, are the ones with caucasian or mongolian blood in them

If you like caucasian women but prefer to avoid the ones with western lifestyles, then go fuck off to central asian, or the middle east.

i live in an area that is 17% black, and I can tell you that black women in general, are ugly, and have feminist attitude by nature.

I want black wife :(

Another fact

WM-BF couples have a lower divorce rate than straight white on white couples

Fake hair (lol)

Girl in your pic has makeup -- lots of it. As well, she definitely has extensions in. I will agree she is beautiful

>Black
>family values

>and don't need to resort to caking themselves in makeup like your "Aryan princesses" do
>OP pic
are you retarded or what?