Hapas

Why are they so fucked up? there's not even many of them around, yet they always end up on the news doing something sick.

t. Guy with insane hapa relatives

look at him. they dont look human

They really don't, my asian grandmother and irish grandfather were both good looking people, and their douche bag narcissistic son is none of that.

Kinda sad desu but you dont need to be an asshole to everyone about it.

His sister is hot

Having a hapa son and not giving a shit about it. If he goes crazy and shoots up the place I will be on tv asking why people didn't have more guns to stop my poor deranged hapa son.

shes a 5 and has a jew nose

Well his dad was a Jew, so he had the entitlement complex of a filthy Jew but the asian beta genes stopped him actually going for it and taking what he thought he should have.

Micropenises probably.

I doubt it, i'm 5' when I'm super excited but I don't deal with that mental illness, it's race related, both my parents are half white, so race really isn't an issue to me, but when you're dad is white and your mom is literally from the 3rd world, it's gonna aggravate these guys.

hapas are not fucked up their fathers never said the 14 words which is more fucked up

I'm Happa - I can confirm you have no real identity growing up. It's one of those things you have to learn to like both the Asian and Caucasian culture.

Also can confirm I went through a crazy drugged out stage in my life - kind of a void because I wasn't accepted into any group, never had any sense of heritage, I was just an abnormal person.

Finally when I moved to California it was totally different, it's like people were always like "Oh I'm so jealous you're mixed" or "Hey would she hang out, blah blah" literally everyone wanted to be my best friend.

Also since I'm half asian I have gotten every job I've ever interviewed for. Now I'm a marketing exec for a decent size company (Over 100mill rev) and have done a shit ton of good for the company.

I guess some of us make it through that awkward stage, and others of us shoot up their college, such is life.

Seriously his dad was Jewish, a self hating Jew is about as common as a Swedish woman wanting black dick.
Being half asian is of little consequence.
He wasn't that bad looking, he was just insane.

>half-jewish half-malaysian
>hapa
Umm no sweetie. Hapas are a product of mixing between white european christians and east asian people: koreans, chinese, japs. SEA niggers are as asian as some turks, arabs and jews are """"white"""".

Asians tend to be conceited assholes.

Who else has ended up on the news? He's the only one I know.

>when your dad is white and your mum is literally from 3rd world shithole
Them feels.

Interesting point of view

You haven't seen Daniel Holtzclaw, the hapa cop who was raping black women for some reason? I tell you they're animals, my uncle even lost his job for sexual harassment because they cant control it.

DAD DAD DAD DAD DAD DAD DAD

Maybe HAPAs in the west are fucked up, but the ones in Kazakhstan (literally HAPA:the country) seem to be ok. They have Islam to keep the roasties in check and seem to have a sense of ethnic and national identity.

Kazakhstan is fantastic. Been learning a bit of Kazakh at university. I feel as though it bucks a few trends and the country makes me optimistic.