Where should I emigrate to?

Where should I emigrate to?
>21
>anti-liberal democracy
>no marketable skills (yet)
>average looking
>high IQ
>only speak English
>anti-social (in the autistic sense, not the edgy sense)
>no criminal record

Just die nigger.

Basically same boat here but with marketable skills and 25.
Thinking about moving to a tax haven island

canada

Go tend to your potatoes

Finland

What potatoes?

Japan hire teachers with no qualification, they even give you an assistant

stay in your own country faggot

Come to canada, lots of Irish descendants here on the west coast.

You should go to Chicago. You will fit right in with all the other niggers.

Why should you?

>high iq
>21
>no skills
makes sense to me
nowhere will want you

Canada if you can deal with the cucks. Maine or Illinois if you want to be in the U.S.

Cuck. Stay here unless you're a shitskin.

Why you want to move Aengus?

Move to Oregon if you'd like. While it does have a large liberal voting base, it's red outside of Portland. It's beautiful and we okay gun laws (can own AR's and no high capacity bans). You'll also be welcomed with open arms due to your culturally diverse background.

>moving to the US on a permanent basis without a visa-granting job lined up

if only lad

>no marketable skills (yet)

you wont be immigrating anywhere unless you hide or marry somebody and move to there country.

quit being a pussy, get some guns, some land, become skilled with them, farm, and have lots of kids. be ready for the war. it will happen sooner or later

wrong. JET requires at least a bachelor's degree and the market is extremely saturated. He would have much better luck in China

Only the weak emigrates. A strong man does the best for his family, his community and his country.

The US immigration system is the hardest in the world. DON'T BOTHER, you'll be dead by the time you get a green card.

Its fucking disgusting how our former colony treats us when it comes to immigration.

it is just as hard for us to come you nitwit. maybe if you eased it for us we would do the same.

Don't user. we need you to stay, if your parents were Irish you are literally the blood of our nation haemorrhaging to be replaced with viral cells. Don't let the bastards make you an exile. Don't let them win.

>anti-social
You might want to clarify your definition there. Antisocial means a lack of empathy and disregard for the well-being of others or an outright desire to manipulate, hurt, or kill other people.

I know, its awful. I was just focusing on the US. I really wish we could fix this with Brexit.