Eyes Wide Open /EWO/

First they were 450 children. Then they were 350. What happened to the other 100?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
youtube.com/watch?v=Wn3MKPyBe8Y
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Interesting development. Bump to see where this leads.

It's been over a year and I still can't prove shit. Heres an unsourced macro to back me up. Just believe me you fucking idiots, think of the children!

You gay nigga

Pizzagate is fake news. Stop defaming politicians who you disagree with.

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

Show us to your master bot-bros.

People knowing other people is not evidence you fucking idiot. I swear these threads start up and the collective IQ takes a nosedive. It's like you have the critical thinking skills of a muskrat.

You know what the definition of insanity is? Doing the same god damn thing over and over and over and expecting a different result. What's your excuse going to be a month from now when this turns out to be nothing? Again?

Alefantis this is your chance to become /ourguy/. Make a deal with Trump. He is literally apointed by God, and God will win in the end. Satan is the greatest deceiver, so falling for him makes you weak minded. God bless.

>You know what the definition of insanity is?
This quote repeatedly used for shilling is a tad ironic.

What do you have against our lucky EWO mascot (Animeanon) anyway, Jimmy?

youtube.com/watch?v=Wn3MKPyBe8Y

daily reminder
that

KOSOVO
JE
SRBIJA

>lucky

Interesting AMA from a Mason
1/3

2/3

3/3

have a bump

this is the disinfo thread. Hop on over to the other one. We are focusing on the anti-trafficking organizations

Hi james

Shut the fuck up u stupid pizza gate is fake

WOW ANOTHER THREAD WHICH WILL BE 300 POSTS AND WILL NOT INCLUDE ANY FACTUAL EVIDENCE OR LEGITIMATE DISCUSSION

OH I LOVE THESE THREADS, I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL YOU FAGGOTS PROVE MY POINT

/EWO/ USELESS PIECE OF SHIT THREAD # 247 GO!!!!