Germany is done and here's why

Many people are asking themselves why Germans wont stand up against their gov. swarming the country with illegal rapefugees. I want to lose some words to make it clear once and for all: Germans will never again stand up, Germans are for many generations to come defeated; the German people are living in a dictatorship that would shoot on them any moment they wouldnt function anymore. Yes people, Germany has the most perfect and diablolic dictatorship that ever existed on this planet. The mixture of "soft totalitarism", fake-democratic propaganda whole day and disgusting corrupted "star politicians", all paid by banksters around the globe, is something unique; just remember the US without the whole right wing branch; not even republicans. Thats Germany.

cont

How long will it take for you to understand that the EU is a DICTATORSHIP controlled by trans-atlantic elites? If you speak up, try to gather people, try to spread the word, you will get destroyed. Firstly they will warn you; if that doesnt help, they will drag your name through the mud; if that doesnt help, they will infiltrate your social net and turn your family and friends against you; if that doesnt help, they will freeze your accounts, take your job,, all your memberships, all your everything whatsoever you have linked to society and economy; if that doesnt help, they will take your children in case you are a parent; if you remain stoic after all that repression, they most likely will just throw you into jail for something you once did or not did (it doesnt matter since they always can get you for hatespeech [Volksverhetzung]); and if all of this degeneracy didnt help to take you out, they will kill you. It already happened several times in the past (important nationalist politicians and gang leaders had "accidents").

cont

bullshit, you deluded Sup Forums sheep

germans don't vote for stormfag parties because
a.) they seen where it leads to and
b.) we have it VERY good right now

Germany is the MAIN COUNTRY of the EU, therefore it has to be as reliable possible. A riot in Germany would mean the end of the EU and they know of that simple fact. They do everything to lie to us, twist the facts around and criminalize everyone who speaks up. Ive destroyed my hole public life by speaking up in university; Germans work together like a diabolic machinery when it comes to pushing out those thinking critical of their doctrine.

cont

This country is hell on earth. Liberals, communists and corrupted economic elites are working together to destroy us for good now. They hate Germans more than everything; they hate their parents and grand parents; they hate German culture and tradition, but most of all they hate themselves for being German. Historical events have made them sick, deeply sick. German SJWs are actually scary crazy. Its not even about being white in Germany; its about being German. everyone who doesnt want Germans to "progress" and therefore to "overcome" their own culture is fishy in their eyes; and they observe a lot, anywhere, anytime.

cont

Theres nothing we can do. If you go to some random Klaus telling him the plain truth it is like you talk to an heavily autistic child that hears your words but cant construct any sense out of them; instead Klaus is acting triggered like scared people do, because they all are scared of the psychological terror machine in Germany. They are nervous wracks just like all people living in an broken dictatorship are. They will call you right wing, extremist, Nazi, not because they hate you or because they actually think you are a bad person, but because they want to be safe. They know that there is a machine working, fueled from outside the country, which is paralyzing everything and everyone; a lot of Germans have mental problems today and it wont get better. This sort of psychologist guild implanting propaganda is a new player on the battlefield and we cant beat him. Ive tried for over 15 years, im running out of ideas. They win everytime, turning our own people against us.

cont

We lost nearly 10.000.000 of our best men and women in two great wars, fighting (((them))). We are tired, we are defeated, and we are done. A lot of Germans dont even care anymore what happens to them or their children. Its all one single big mental sickness going on. Everything that happens in Germany now, is not made by Germans, its made by (((them))), paid by German tax money. Work is the only thing a German can put sense into these days; often he would be a fanatic when it comes to it. Often he wouldnt even know anything else his whole life. Germans are done, its over.

I didnt even mention the leftwing groups doing all the dirty work for them; a lot of the times the mainstream media would write about the right they would refer to antifa-linked sources; its absolutely normal these days in Germany. The deep-state, the mainstream media, the state media, politicians and other political figures, they all are working together hand in hand with criminal communist gangs; they let them sell drugs and weapons in their "autonomous centers", they will prevent the cops from busting them, in exchange they get fresh insider input "out of the scene" and useful idiots for counter marches against the right. Most Antifa groups in Germany are more or less linked to official or half-official state structures.

WW2 was the most important war of all times; the bad guys won.
That said: Leave Germany alone, it wants to die in piece.

OP, you're soo full of shit, it's not even funny anymore

Meanwhile Merkel promises wealth and security for everyone. She's working very hard day and night to make our lives even better.

We're living a good life in one of the best countries on earth, stop complaining.

exactly brother

Found the turkroach nesting in Berlin.

T. Brainwashed Kraut

What was the taste of today's morning brown cock? Hopefully not too sweaty

>everyone I dislike is a NAZI
sounds about right

>Meanwhile Merkel promises wealth and security for everyone.
Whew, a true believer here

>even Germans are now making anti-German thread

You are right user, Germany will be a brown country within our lifetime. But we should atleast try to stop it

Having it good by brown cock in your ass?

this

if you manchildren feel like seeing a real dictatorship, take a look at syria or north korea

>Kraut antagonizing Assad; his only hope for refugees to stop coming to Germany

See

What you faggo don't realize that these fags aren't even being ironic
If you look at the replies in this thread
This IS how the major it of Germans think

We have a unique sense of a superiority complex and self hate simultaneously
At home were are talking how good it would be if we were wiped from the face of the Earth but if someone points this out to non Germans all jump to defend how good Germany is and literally best country on Earth meme

Op is right

Russkies pls nuke us already
Finish off what you couldn't

Hang in there, it wont be long until the man returns

Stop drowning in self pity.

This is a clear case of "staatshörigkeit" you germans are known for.

bump

A part of Germany is alive in Central Texas.

Good read Germ. Thanks for your POV. I agree with some of your points, mostly, that current Germs are going through their winter. Anti intellectualism, the cry for security in a big state and of course fleeing in some kind of romantic Biedermeyer. It is sad, but it is not the end. As the medipack wrote STOP DROWNING IN SELF PITY. Look for ways to drag at least yourself out of the mud; maybe not fight """them""" with tooth and nail, but also don't be enslaved by """them""". Read pic related and ARCHIVE what made Germany great for that the next civilization which will be born from the ashes can learn and understand.

Why haven't you left?

Perhaps there will be a region of Germany or even Switzerland/Austria where a remants of Germany can regroup in the future.

Things are going to be different for pretty much everyone in say 40-50 years, but I doubt that white Germans are just going to go extinct.

They will instinctively move to where people are more like them - Ethnically and mentally, over time. They will have less space and population, but they will exist and be stronger for their troubles.

Where SA? Austin? Don't make me laugh

What is just wrong with my Deutschland?

Tldr

If you guys hate yourselves so much just kys. Stop dragging all of europe along with you

I have one idea who makes these kind of threads...
It starts with A- and ends with -chmed

First you got right but it ends with an -ntonio Amadeus

The brainwashing is strong with this kraut!
You are delusional at beast and I see the future of Germany and it's not good.

Those are propaganda perpetuators and censoring advocates.

I think i saw one publication that said "spy on your classmates and report them if they seem a little too... RIGHT."

Shilling achmeds are plentiful

Yeah, remember that. Unfortunatelly can't find it right now in my mess
btw,
>23:23:24
so close

Yes, it seems depressing, but the system is weaker than you would think.
The people in charge won't be questioned for as long as they can keep up an orderly society and and a reasonably good economy.
That is where the immigrants come in.
The elites are bringing in people who will be a drain on the welfare state and commit lots of crime. There will be a tipping point at which the system can no longer keep all of that under control. Once the welfare state collapses people will wake up very quickly. There will be major unrest and they will no longer be able to go after dissenters the way they do now. At that point the people will wake up in mass and remove the rotten system entirely.
The state will destroy itself before it is able to destroy the nation.

They call every slightly brown person a refugee tho even if they are obvious migrants coming from north africa.
Peace in syria would change nothing.

Ugh OP, this infection followed you here.

Here it reads 22:23:24

>this
You're welcome here in the US. We need more people who understand the subhuman globalist filth.