"Model"

"Model"

nypost.com/2017/07/03/model-shuts-down-man-who-body-shamed-her-on-flight/

*Instagram Whore FTFY

>model - a three-dimensional representation of a person or thing or of a proposed structure, typically on a smaller scale than the original.

So by definition she is a model. But no one said of beauty. Perfect model of obesity.

>i work out 5 times a week

if working out is about maintaining ones figure, then she means she binge eats 5 days a week.

>Walking 8 minutes to the ice cream store is considered a workout

>what a positive roll model for young women :^)

>roll

EXTRA
>EXTRA

Naughty words hurt a fugly woman's feelingsā€¼

More at 11

He's a fatso too. Just look at his flab sticking out. Fat men are also disgusting.

you sound like a roastie or an idiot

So we should expect heart failure in the mid to late 30s correct?
Seriously let them destroy themselves, than when they are gone & even modern medicine can't help because the fat is impossible to get by, those who supported their unhealthy life styles can enjoy the blood on their hands.

He's a goof for letting her have any angle on his phone conversation. And he folded at the confrontation. I can believe the alcohol excuse.

>what a positive roll model
>roll
I get it, fat rolls

You sound like you have a similar physique to the fat texting airplane man.

>feels good to stay in shape

Sounds like it but you are wrong

>Hopefully she didn't eat any Mexican food
>I think she ate a mexican

LOl fuck off with this model shit. Where are all the fatass fucking guy models? oh wait women don't like fat asses and neither do males find it attractive on the opposite sex. I'm so sick of this world. BRB going to home depot for rope and going to listen to some audioslave. Cheers lads.

>audioslave

Good taste, user.

read that at "body slammed"

he would have thrown out his back if he tried that.

She's the human form of the Nokia 3310.