Why doesn't Sup Forums like him, given that he supports almost every single value that the median poster does?

Why doesn't Sup Forums like him, given that he supports almost every single value that the median poster does?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/RTMhD
youtu.be/nBuGpTOwQbM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Boomer axioms

I don't like him for the simple fact that he is a heeb

Because the median poster is only the median and the median isn't Sup Forums enough. Also he's a kike.

jew obv

professional liar and con artist

he's an actor that creates fake debates with other actors playing 'the unreasonable SJW'

He's just a kike fraud for shekels and he's anti-trump.

That's why.

AT LEAST I STILL HAVE THE CONSTITUTION.

>Also he's a kike.
But when a kike agrees with you, why hate him?

I think he can be good in comedy

oy

Then he better tell his own people to GTFO and make it happen, otherwise he is nothing better than a liar and a hypocrite.

I listen to him sometimes and he makes a lot of good logical arguments but the pro Jew shilling makes me despise him and pray for the fuhrer.

I think he has some conservative values but some of the things I hear him say makes me think he is just acting as loyal opposition to a system where Jews are overwhelmingly liberal.

I like him. One of the few exceptions from the camps.

I kinda like the guy, but he is too smart to get a grip on the Americans.

People like him with actual Fact-backed Idea are seen as too cold and fail to appease the masses.

>people to GTFO and make it happen,
Please extrapolate

All of these jewish propaganda values that you hate are opposed by him.

I like him. Aside from his stances on things like gay marriage and abortion, I usually agree with the guy. He's rational and his arguments are fact based.

What a fucking mongoloid.

It's true though.
I don't care about the color of someones skin I just care about how fucking based they are.

We're full up on jews right now

This. Ben will always be an anti white Jew ta heart. No changing that

That isn't an argument though.

>retards getting doubles

Midget jews are the worst jews.

>hurr durr that aint an argument hurr durr

I like him. But I'm not like most of Sup Forums I'm not a NatSoc or an AnCap. I'm kinda in between them on the spectrum map.

Is he a jew?

You've done literally nothing to support any position

He is a neocon cruz nigger

Remember when I said the median still wasn't Sup Forums enough?

Go back to t_d cuck.

A city full of black republicans would be better than a city full of white democrats. Ideology > Race

I like him. I just wish he was more aware of the hypocrisy of Israel and didn't flag two state solution supporters as anti semites.

Haha BASED civic nationalism!

But he's an Orthodox Jew. The bad news are the liberals like soros. The good Jews are the zionists. Atleast for the last 21 years. Unless you think they caused 9/11 which in that case you're just so retarded your opinion (because something so retarded is without doubt an "opinion") doesn't mean much in the first place except that you do get a vote

I personally like him, but he's by no means perfect.

What is Sup Forums, if not the median?
Agreed.
That's an absolutely tiny problem.
Fuck nepotistic jews.
Also, fuck palestinians who would gladly set up another "stan" tier country in the region.

Sup Forums-lite

He points out a lot really good facts in his books but is oblivious to what is causing the facts.

Primetime Propaganda: The True Hollywood Story of How the (((Left))) Took Over Your TV

Bullies: How the (((Left's))) Culture of Fear and Intimidation Silences Americans

except when it comes to israel all of the sudden benji does a full 180
archive.is/RTMhD

Too bad 98% of blacks are subhuman apes

If a community wants to break away to form another country due to a conflict of interest, they absolutely have that right. Palestine is a legitimate country for that reason and Ben completely denies it. I dislike muslims as much as the next guy but they'll never fit in with jews in Israel. A two state solution lets them both exist. It would probably even calm them down enough to stop exploding.

What the fuck does that even mean?
Is everything less than 14/88 unacceptable to you?

Hahahahaha what has Sup Forums come to where this is an unironic post. Someone actually thinks this

Because half of pol is shills who try and push people away from REAL right wing people like steven crowder or shapiro.

I don't hate Jews. Just certain Jews. For their actions, not their genes.
Ben is way too Zionist/neocon, but he's also very good at redpilling normies. His basic principles are based. (individualism, libertarianism, personal responsibility, etc.)

SAGE

>A city full of black republicans
doesn't exist

How isn't that a net-win?
Ok, but we're talking fantasy here.
Values are the thing that is the most deserving of preservation.
>Palestine is a legitimate country
There is a conversation to be had there, but literally no one in the middle east agreed until it became politically expedient.

>sage for thread saying hes ok
>if this thread was hating him, no sages
>shitpost threads aren't saged

why does pol accept german posters? They are all muslim or SJW anyway.

hence he said "would," retard

The vast majority of reasonable people would take this, even though it's not an ideal scenario.
>he's also very good at redpilling normies, his basic principles are based.
Why doesn't that qualify him for being, at worst, a force for good?

>individualism, libertarianism
>personal responsibility
pick one

intredasting.jpg

>calling other people retarded for not agreeing with your fantasies

>literally no one in the middle east agreed until it became politically expedient

I don't see the point you're trying to make. That doesn't make the two state solution or the issue surrounding it illegitimate.

I love Ben, despite his shortcomings. I should've mentioned that.

>Boomer axioms
What are they?

seventh post, best post

Ben may be useful for certain policy arguments, but he is still YOUR ENEMY.

He hates Ron Paul and he has a boner for the military industrial complex.

meant to link

I'm saying that it's a non-issue, in any meaningful way. It's not even a legitimate issue with those who have the most in common with the Palestinians. Bringing up Israel/Palestine is a non issue, in the context of this thread.

This

Another civnat uberkike, also he's a Zionist ZOG faggot like all Kikes
Literally only started to support Trump after he bombed Syria

I prescribe gas asap

Also sage for subtle prokike shilling

what the fuck are you talking about? Liberty is based on self-ownership, which requires responsibility for one's self.
How can you be this fucking moronic?

Fucking this.

liberty is based on gay married couples protecting their marijuana plants with automatics machineguns

no i callled you a retard for not being able to read a sentence or comprehend the concept of hypotheticals. thank you for proving my point lmao

>the bumprate
proxy kike in full force

yeah ok

>being unironically fascist

i'm being trolled ain't I?

I'm sorry your racewarnow thread isn't getting more traction.

people are inherently prone to doing evil
which means that with no oversight or control they will do evil and fuck things up

libtardians btfo forever with basic common sense

I'm bringing it up because it's something I don't like about Ben. He'd rather keep the pot stirred in the ME and deny Palestine the right to exist when he knows that muslims are incredibly persistent and will keep blowing shit up until they get their way.

back to page 4

Literally the only thing he does is be exceptionally pedantic on an almost autistic level.
Pedantry is the lowest form of communication and the fact it's mistaken for intelligence, is a sin and only highlights how truly lost most people are to what makes life so great

Would sukk

Ancap flag is the new kike shill flag of choice. It's like pottery

ben is dumb

>not being unironically fascist
Welcome to Politically Incorrect, the board about politics

hence why everyone is entitled to self defense and liberty does not exclude a system of law.
if you're baiting, congratulations, but if you're serious, you should probably study something for more than five minutes before considering yourself an expert on it

im a distributist communalist/communitarian
fascism is the only other ideology which comes near libtardians' retardation

even juche makes sense when compared to ou

He is a zionist, plain and simple.

No matter what good he does in redpilling the masses no man should actively support a quite literal zionist kike.

i listen to his show every day and I have no fucking clue what you're talking about

Yeah he definitely just dropped a few notches in my book.

its a nice law there that isnt able to do fucking anything

>entitled to self defense
sorry to bust it like this, but most of the world isnt fan of a homo homini lupus world

no, ancap flag tends to be for people who don't hate kikes as a rule, because we treat people as individuals, because we're not Marxist faggots like you.

>every day

His involvement in pushgate.

Thanks for reminding that lolbergtardians should get the rope first

>kikes
>individualists
top laff

A jew is a jew is a jew.

yeah keep talking out of your asshole
here's entry-level audio
maybe it will spurn you on to read more advanced stuff, but I doubt it
They steelman and destroy pretty much all of your weak statist arguments
youtu.be/nBuGpTOwQbM

He's a great debater. It's fun watching him blow up black apologists and LGBT crazies.

I do like him

kek

>y-you just don't know what a hypothetical is
It's a fantasy. You still haven't made any point except to call me retarded for pointing out black republican cities don't and can't exist

>dude communism would be so great if everything worked out like in my fantasy
>ooops i accidently gulag'd a few million people

You said they don't. The poster you replied to didn't say they did. He implied they could.
Now, for the first time, you assert they cannot.
That is just an assertion.
Logic?

I like him but he can be a dishonest prick when he wants to. When he was advocating for Ted Cruz and the race was really close for the nomination he was playing this bullshit that the media was doing with linking Trump to David Duke. Ben knew what the media was doing, and he knew the claim was absolutely bullshit because he even said on one of his podcasts that the media always tries to tie David Duke to Republican candidates but he went along with it because it was helping his cause. He kept talking about how Trump refused to disavow Duke even though Trump did it a dozen times before that point.