Millions of Polish refugees flee to western Europe every year

>millions of Polish refugees flee to western Europe every year

>haha Pooland stronk get out filthy Muslim migrants we don't want you in our poor, shitty eastern Germany LOL

t.average Poolish subhuman

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digvijaysinhji_Ranjitsinhji#Polish_refugees
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Germany and Netherland are the only two European countries with half decent roads.
The rest of Europe couldn't pave a bithdaycake with icing if their lives depended on it

>traveling legally to work legally is the same thing as storming illegally into a country to get gibmedats for doing nothing

dude weed

I'd rather have a Polish neighbour than a muslim for the third world.

this
its especially true for the Belgians
pic related, dutch Belgian border

this

>implying Poles didn't travel to western Europe to commit welfare fraud

Most came for work, but don't deny that there were Polish gibsmedats too.

Better than rapefugees.

You fucktards better welcome Pols in with open arms.

Swiss roads were very nice

>Dude we have like better roads and shit that makes us superior
>*gets bombed*

Heh. I'd rather be poor than dead

Holy shit I love raping and murdering welfare leeching migrants now! Look at the differences in the roads!

I can confirm that outside of the cities, our roads are shit in the UK. We've still got better roads than the African-tier Polish roads, according to a cousin who though that Poland would make a good tourist destination.

Poland really is a shithole compared with Western Europe, but being flooded with unskilled migrants would just make it worse. I hope someday, they can sort themselves out.

enjoy you muhamed dick hans.

Poles are actually much worse than refugees

You'll say that until you have a persistently drunk group of Poles screaming at each other in foreign. Can't we just agree that all immigration should be reduced, rather than substituting one problem for another?

I highly highly highly doubt it

....Schlomo

Yeah i too remember these Radical Catholic terrorist attacks perpetuated by Poles

When do we start banning obvious shills?

It's sad that Ameritards don't realize that Poles are literally just our Mexicans.

Poles are actually white niggers

France does ok as well

>French roads

Eastern Europe is the most stable in the world, politicaly and economicaly. In following years when sharia prevails in the west, they will build the wall.

>Eastern Europe is the most stable in the world

Nice Jew thread

Denmark is doing well, too.

Don't overestimate Germany, muh autobahns are underwhelming. But on the other side, our roads are great, except traffic usually doesn't move very fast.

Listen I get the fact that certain cultures are worse than others but Pols aren't Muslims and Pols are native to Europe and if they're violent then so fucking what, they're in Europe still where they belong.

Mexicans are native to America...

Except Pols and Germans and swedes and Norwegians and the Dutch and Slavs are all WHITE PEOPLE.

I heard that it's extremly difficult to buy and own a car in Netherlands. Is it true?

>much roads
Kanker Kruboodje

Slavs are an asiatic race, they are european but not white
>inside this line are whites

Watch 10-20 years and Poland is the strongest country in Europe (apart from Russia).

Or you're a fucking kike trying to derail the thread.

Finns? OK...

no

Or you're a mongrel "white" with lesser slav genetics

Northwest Europeans are the pinnacle of the white race

>Reagan
>Anglo

What did he mean by this?

Money means nothing and is temporary.
Your people are forever.

This

this, we need a Germanic state

Fucking Western Euros are cucks who dont appreciate glorious achievements of Slavs and other Western Europeans.
>Romanian Vlad impaled t*rks and now is depicted as evil
>Sobieski has driven t*rks out of Europe when they were almost in Vienna
>Cossacks removed kebab, shitposted and bantzd roach sultan
>Serbs removed kebab
And now Germany is taking in millions of mudshits, mayor of London is a mudshit, anglos are a minority in their own capital, paris looks like somalia.
Fucking western fags, if you had any brains you'd appoint Slavs exclusively for positions related to kebab and in few month the problems would be solved.

and other Eastern Europeans*

>Western Euros are cucks

So the people who conquered the globe, exported civilization, brought in a lingua franca, having the best architecture and arts are somehow cucks? You cite historical examples yet somehow disregard the historical achievements of the west. I like eastern europeans just as much as east asians but one would have to be delusional to think eastern europeans are in any way superior to western.

Elections in Eastearn Europe are 75% to 25% for political right. That is political stability and this is what you need for economical stability.

Please eastern european man, tell me more of this economical stability

The same you did, when you concored Europe with your western R1b about 6000 years ago and whiped autochthonous European I and R1a which is Slav genom from the western Europe.

>passing lane around a tight bend on a cliff

Absolutely disgusting

That image was taken in portugal soil facing spain border, notice anything?

West is rich because it had economical stability once. Now it does not have it any more. The next decades will show you how political stability is affecting the economics

Kind of what I-10 Looks like going from Louisiana to Texas

And knowing what caused it here in the states...I'm pretty sure the Polish government is corrupt.

What did Poland do with all the EU money? Weren't good roads the first priority?

You are pritty sure, but not 100% sure.

Modern Western euros betrayed their own heritage. Were the fortresses in the Mediterranean see buit just for lulz or were theory built to protect Wetern Europe from t*rks. Now they greet the same mudshit invaders with open arms. Look at the attitudes of Western Europeans towards islamification and compare to the ones of Easter Euros. Poles would prefer economic sanctions as punishment from EU rather than taking in mudshits.

Polish highways are in a better condition than German right now. I'm not even being ironic.

I can only make an observation at this point.

There will always be a margin of error.

finns are white but not czech or hungary? ok shlomo.

Polish subhuman > Muslim invader

Any day of the week

Which do you think is safer?

that image is pure bullshit kek

Finns are some of the whitest people on earth. The Mongol invasion never went as far as Finland, you should stop confusing Sup Forums memes with history. The Mongols got stuck in Moscow and have only conducted raids from there to Southern (ie not Scandinavia) Europe

>"refugee"
>"families" fleeing "Syria"

HAHAHA WHAT A FUCKING KEK ARGUMENT
>"it's pretty safe and cozy in here so Im ok being displaced"
Poverty&Crime>Displacement&Death
Are you a boomer or something? Do you support letting in millions of spics into USA cuz they gon pay for your healthcare and retirement?

wtf belgium

this is a great example of just how badly just 2 or 3 decades of communism will fuck up your country. Eastern Germany would end up all red as well if not for the West German and American intervention. Capitalism ftw

OP trying to divide the goys again?

>these immigrants are only bringing crime and murder
>ignores the crime and murder rate of eastern europe

You were making a case of the supposed superiority of eastern europeans, even amidst these perilous times Western Europe STILL is the better place to live

That's for sure. Communism is not what the rainbowers are teaching. Communism is the stone age.

The image of Western European butt hurt.

Ironically enough Poland now has better roads than Germany also also infrastructure wise in 5 years they will be above German level as well.

It's really hypocritical of Poland to turn down refugees when a good chunk of their population fled poland for pooland during WW2

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digvijaysinhji_Ranjitsinhji#Polish_refugees

>Eastern European superiority

walloons are the niggers of the Benelux

Underrated post.

>Hey these guys are giving me free money
>I'll take it
>They want me to bring in loads of shitskins that will ruin the quality of life for the local populous.
>No thanks

Seems like Poles are quite smart.

nice pics, do you have any murder or crime rate statistics to compare?

Google it you'll find plenty showing Eastern Europe is a much shitter place to live than Western Europe. But things don't stay the same forever.

>>these immigrants are only bringing crime and murder
You tremendous fucking faggot, I dont care what they bring. The main point is that they are a displacement force.

Probably because slavs didn't really have access to the Atlantic?

>working for a few years and moving back home with the money you made is the same as illegally entering a country and demanding gibs
UK should thank those plumbers and dishwashers tbqh

>It's really hypocritical of Poland to turn down refugees
From the very article you linked
>many Polish women and others were denied any help or asylum by all the countries their ship visited from Poland through Iran to British rule in Mumbai.
Also, can you notice any difference in that pic?

hello pradeep, we know you're white too

There are only women and children on the photo. God bless you Poland with all Visegrad group. You are keeping the Eastern Europe save.

At least Poland isn't full of uncultured pompous cunts.

Scotland's good, Ireland's good, on the whole Britain is SHIT.

>anglos
>white

ohohohohoho lad

But Scotland is in Britain.

Rather have poles and Eastern Europeans that dirty brown muslim scum....at least they will be White racist scum I dont mind it will just be like having a bit if old England in new modern England.....least its nice & WHITE!!!!! Dont give a fuck if you say ...."....muh poles are worse....they do more rapes, they are always drunk which makes them more prone to rape and do drugs.....thwy wont get jobs so they will sell drugs....they can get hands if a variety of weapons firearms and other foreign weapons..... they do drugs ....a shit moad of it....youd be surprised...."......but but.....that just sounds like modwrn day southend on sea or modern day Liverpool so nothing new there.....least theyre not brown muslin scum.

BRING IN THE POLES...
POLES
SLAVS
ROMANIANS
BULGARIANS
SERBS
SLOVAKIAN
LATVIANS
LITHUANIANS
CZECH'Z (REPUBLIC)
ESTONIAN'S

Bring them all in.....let them breed like rabbits and germs in a petri-dish...taking benefits...being drunk violent abusive asbo scum and drug taking thieving pure scum.......

....at least theyre White. I coukdnt give a flying fuck.

West and East Europe can finally mix.....why divide east and west europe.

>southern france, rome
>white
Slovenians are whiter than them, they're half German

Eastern Europeans have in major blue eyes and blond hair and lighter skin. In Western Europe dominate brown eyes and darker hair... Confused.

>blonde hair, blue eyes
>mean anything
a brown haired brown eyed ethnic anglo will be whiter than a blonde polish.

That's because western Europe got a good dicking from Muhammad.

Eastern Germans are Germanized Slavs. Read historian Edward Robinson.

eastern Germans are germanized Slavs
And balkans Slavs are slavicized natives
Im phone posting but I'd make that circle of whiteness cut about half way through Germany as well

It's just funny talking about skin colour when there are genetic researches made on this topic and the reults are that slavic nations were once spread all over Europe. That was before westerns came.

Skin color doesn't mean anything. It's genetic stock that matters.
Like a said a brown haired brown eyed tan Anglo (like Christian bale) is more master race than a pale blond pole

>conquered the globe
you meen people who jerked on zhinking of conquering people who fought back with sticks and stones

and you 2 "superpowers" couldnt do shit against germany without "subhuman" Russia

You backstabet Rest of europe while we were fighting against Islam and you stole credit for creating culture and civilization
you are Worst than jews North africa and Middle contributed to world by far more than you

nonononon Eastern Germans are Slavified Germans. hehehe