Do you visit their politics board? Is it better than this place?

Do you visit their politics board? Is it better than this place?

Ya /leftypol/ has smarter people on average than here. Actual economic theory is discussed and quality contributions made more often

There's less spam but it's slower and more boring

Lol OK faggot

go figure it out for yourself

>Actual economic theory is discussed

Ah yes. """""Intellectuals""""" who talk a lot and beat each other off but don't actually do anything.

Top kek. You just covered my laptop in coffee.

I didn't mean leftypol specifically, there are other boards, like a copy of Sup Forums for some reason.

If it were a better place why would we be here?

Yes, and you have just killed it a little more redirecting redditors to it.

idk, irregular Sup Forums there seems more extreme right wing than Sup Forums here really.

> /leftypol/
>Actual economic theory being discussed

8 pol is slower but has better quality posts and information. 4 pol is faster but with more shitposting and faggots from reddit.

please tell me you're joking about not knowing the reason why 8/pol/ exists.
the first exodus to infinitychan happened during gaymergate when moot banned everyone for posting about it here. most of the diehard Sup Forumstards ended up there. the attitude of the average 8/pol/ poster is what this place used to be like before we were overwhelmed with normies.
GG was the first real battle of the meme war and the establishment was beaten by a bunch of neckbearded neets.

Only for raids

They're paranoid as fuck

I sometimes visit their /christian/ board

>most of the diehard Sup Forumstards ended up there
HAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

The fucking alarmist pussy newfags were the ones that flocked there because they didn't realize Sup Forums Sup Forums would go back to normal, like it always fucking did

Yes but it's too high iq

Chuckchan's (our board for nufaggots) Pol is more for shitpost and trolling

8ch is way more informative and intellectual
Here you have a raging incel throwing shit around hi every second post

Oi! Shut the fuck up, we don't need any more plebbit fags clogging shit up.

delet this
Kukistani fag
SAGE

This.

Sup Forums pol = redditfags, alt-lite autists, etc = 50% of the userbase at least, at this point.

8ch pol = serious WNs, hardcore trolls, hackers on steroids etc

4ch = kiddie pool due to newfags
8ch pol = what Sup Forums used to be like, amplified by 35%+

You still get a lot of happenings and smart people around but 8ch is more dedicated and focused; more extremist by comparison. 4ch pol is a lot less serious and more humor based.

I bet he's Know your meme

Actually one of the mods on 8ch Sup Forums post blacked threads

Pretty gud b8 desu senpai

Oh yeah because so much shit gets done here, right?

it didn't, 4/pol/ is fucking terrible now compared to a year ago

implying they dont do that here.

It's basically right wing reddit. There's a literal party line you musn't deviate from so it's boring as fuck. Also it's full of autistic larpers.

Press F to Raid /leftypol/
F

look around this board you fucking idiot. this place is full of newfag, reddit, and normie cancer.
hardly anyone here even cares that the kikes run the world anymore; they're all busy shilling for their e-celeb waifus and asking if x is repilled while posting with cuckistan flags.

this

wrong

this
all the habbenings come here first, but this place is crawling with nerd virgins and bronie faggots