Sup Forums is an Islamic board in denial. You know you admire Islam deep down...

Sup Forums is an Islamic board in denial. You know you admire Islam deep down. Everything you say you want is the embodiment of Islam.
>b-but Muslims are barbaric and anti west!
The entirety of Sup Forums defended a video of Ukrainian soldiers sledgehammering an ISIS member. You are a hypocrite if you support that and also decry ISIS for similar torture, you are basically a child screaming "BUT HE STARTED IT!!!!!".
Be honest with yourselves. Is the "west" even worth defending anymore? Sure, white homogeneous societies ARE worth defending but that's still possible under Islam.
Face it. There are barely any pagans, Christians have become too weak, and jews are... well jews. The only uncucked religion left is Islam.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C2zkoq7rk3g
youtu.be/euDSxoGPtpM
youtu.be/Y25lM9ITOz8
youtu.be/A8N2W74AULc
youtu.be/wRZhD8S6o5s
youtube.com/watch?v=ukwA--tIokg&spfreload=10
youtube.com/watch?v=Sz42hBg4jys&spfreload=10
youtu.be/h80skZknGO4
youtu.be/y9SfWmXQY3o
youtu.be/zIioOvwaT3A
youtu.be/8DOnAn_PX6M
youtube.com/watch?v=WSCFERBwuBI&spfreload=10
youtu.be/k2oW63XkBhw
youtu.be/5jG6kJm-50k
youtu.be/vSutQxgC7Vw
youtube.com/watch?v=i0K7A_V7XHQ
youtu.be/DJwuUsYfGcw
youtu.be/gWOTNpKxE3k
youtu.be/r7T6qU16fT4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Blacked.com

GAS THE THOTS, WHITE SHARIA NOW

youtube.com/watch?v=C2zkoq7rk3g
tl;dr no.

>Islam
>idealizes a pedophile who fucked goats
>me
>want to gas pedophiles and goatfuckers
Seems like there's a bit of conflict of interest here.

>there are barely any pagans

the fire rises
return of the wolf age

Honestly, this guy is right...

youtu.be/euDSxoGPtpM

>Sure, white homogeneous societies ARE worth defending but that's still possible under Islam.
And how are you supposed to create a WHITE homogenous society under islam if most muslim refugees are inbred shitskins and behave like savages? Just how?

agree, we share some conservative values with moderate muslims, but. otherwise Islam is a retarded faith in which folks arent invited to think for themselves but mindlessly follow their pedophile savior. Also i like to think we have a bit more nuanced 'jewhatred' as it does not pertain to all jews but rather the elite globalists and cultural marxists, whereas mudslimes are taught every jew is the devil.

>And how are you supposed to create a WHITE homogenous society under islam

Bubba...

youtu.be/Y25lM9ITOz8

>Sup Forums
>supporting a religion that wants to conquer Europe by filling it with brown people
'no'

Hitler admired Islam. Thats good enough for me

honestly it's just because they're brown.

Good goyim, dont think for yourself, mindlessly follow an anachronistic dictator

>Hitler admired Islam. Thats good enough for me

True...but most ''Nazi'' today are denying that...

youtu.be/A8N2W74AULc

>still thinking that Sup Forums can ever align itself with a religion or political ideology

What part of contrarian don't you get you stupid faggot?

I bet you think you are like John Locke in LOST who thinks he can find all the answers.

Sup Forums is a Jack Shepherd. He cannot be tamed.

So, in this case, why can't Europe have civilized migrants from Chechenya who could enrich the european culture instead of niggers and shitskins who "enrich" only european women?

Fuck OP, and fuck all of you who replied and gave this free bumps. This shit is ruining the board. You all complain about how this board is going down the shitter and then you respond to this nonsense and give it bumps. Why? Don't you realize how obvious this bait is? Most of the comments replying to this are just spam and random bullshit in all caps. Don't complain about how Sup Forums sucks if you're going to reply to threads like this. (Yes, I did sage it)

>So, in this case, why can't Europe have civilized migrants from Chechenya who could enrich the european culture instead of niggers and shitskins who "enrich" only european women?

Kalergi plan, Bubba...listen to this...

youtu.be/wRZhD8S6o5s

>video of Ukrainian soldiers sledgehammering an ISIS member

and where might one find said video? For research purposes.

Holy fuck. Post dat video. I wanna see a muzzie get UKRAINE'D

>hitler admired islam
This argument again and again, no he didn't he admired christianity and saw it as part of european heritage. Muslims use hitler to justify themselves all the time like this.. The hanshar/scimitar divisions were extremely brutal and consisted of muslim volunteers to fight for kuffar hitler vs other kuffar + he didn't like the jews.. it was perfect for them but that's where it ends.. hitler didn't want to kill the jews he wanted to expatriate them, his idea was if he helped jews create a jewish state so that they felt a sense of identity they would disregard the nomadic stature of them and the problems they created for europe, like trying to do an armed communist overthrow in 1918-23 the muslims were vehemently against that.. they argued that hitler should instead exterminate the jews because they didn't want them in palestine.. MASSIVE arguments ensued about this the short of it was that hitler wanted to send the jews to palestine instead of exterminating them..

It's all a joke this thing that hitler loved islam, no it was islam that loved hitler for being anti jewish and without a caliphate.. ofcourse they volunteered to fight in europe..

Two videos related
Hitler saying how he viewed europe youtube.com/watch?v=ukwA--tIokg&spfreload=10
Hitler defending christianity against the jews debasement of ityoutube.com/watch?v=Sz42hBg4jys&spfreload=10
Hitler knew very well how islam during the caliphate years tried to invade europe, he only accepted the muslims support outside of caliphate status because they were so willing to help him, hitler didn't love islam, the muslims loved hitler for him rejecting the jew..

Either you don't know or you are doing this on purpose to decieve to claim hitler loved islam he didn't. Which of these things i leave for others to judge.

My point is....most ''Nazi'' today spit on Islam like it's the worst thing ever, when in reality it's not. Conservative values, submissive females, etc...You want to live around bearded trannies or conservative women, Bubba?

>My point is....most ''Nazi'' today spit on Islam like it's the worst thing ever, when in reality it's not. Conservative values, submissive females, etc...You want to live around bearded trannies or conservative women, Bubba?
You have not convinced me even in the slightest, islam was an existential threat to my people for 1400 years, and now you want to buddy up for your own agenda.. I don't think so. I have respect for any person from muslim country who is simply a person who wants to live through life and do his/her own business, of this i have no hatred or problem with. but islam is a totally different creature which i can't ignore..
If there is two kinds of people the ones who want to be left alone and the ones who don't want to leave them alone, then islam belongs definately in the latter category. We did not want this fight, we still don't.. but islam wanted it and still continues to demand it.

I would be all for it... if it wasn't for the complete lack of technological progress in Islam.

So....English were burning Jeanne d'Arc 600 years ago...should i still hate Britbongs today? White were God awful to each other for hundread of years but it'sa all good now...but i should hate the Turks forever because of the Ottoman Empire...

Sup Forums has been compromised! Evac!!

>ukranian

Hohols would be defending the brave muzzie from the bloodthirsty russians attacking that man with a sledge.

>but i should hate the Turks forever because of the Ottoman Empire...

What's there to like about them today?

>So....English were burning Jeanne d'Arc 600 years ago...should i still hate Britbongs today? White were God awful to each other for hundread of years but it'sa all good now...but i should hate the Turks forever because of the Ottoman Empire...
No ofcourse not and i don't hate you forever either if you are a good person i have no reason to.. just don't pretend those 1400 years didn't happen is what i ask of you.. i'm all in favour of letting bygones be bygones.. are you? You might be a very nice person with good character, but the islamic doctrine has very unfortunately to the dismay of many muslims aswell a strong tendency to make good people do horrible things.

Sup Forums is a board of peace

islam could have been alright if it wasn't for the god awful PR you guys have

>What's there to like about them today?

Honestly...a lot of things...some great metals and horror films...

youtu.be/h80skZknGO4

youtu.be/y9SfWmXQY3o

I don't admire some goat fucking closet satanist.

Fuck off.

>Sure, white homogeneous societies ARE worth defending but that's still possible under Islam.
Wrong

>but the islamic doctrine has very unfortunately to the dismay of many muslims aswell a strong tendency to make good people do horrible things

Bubba...exactly like Christianity...most people refuse to see the truth, they just prefer to listen to the (((chosen ones))) and be good goyims...

youtu.be/zIioOvwaT3A

>islam could have been alright if it wasn't for the god awful PR you guys have

>it's not us it's the media the media is distorting our image.. why must you come down on us like that it's not us it's the media..
NO.. 1400 years of invasions and brutal annihilations in the name of allah took care of that all by itself strangely enough. even up to 1683 they invaded europe for on reason other than to take it over for islam.. september 11th actually with regards to what i just mentioned.. no not 2001 but 1683 same date.. so cut the bullshit. I forgive you for not knowing that but please stop stinking this shit up with false notions henceforth.

Small problem with Islam being literal devil worship, Christianity was once strong it can be so again. Now fuck off

wtf i love islam now gonna apply for isis

>NO.. 1400 years of invasions and brutal annihilations in the name of allah took care of that all by itself strangely enough. even up to 1683 they invaded europe for on reason other than to take it over for islam.. september 11th actually with regards to what i just mentioned.. no not 2001 but 1683 same date.. so cut the bullshit. I forgive you for not knowing that but please stop stinking this shit up with false notions henceforth.

Poor Bubba...you're badly misinformed...9/11 was a false flag from the Mossad and the US government...

youtu.be/8DOnAn_PX6M

>flag
yeah, okay there, Abdul.

>Bubba...exactly like Christianity...most people refuse to see the truth, they just prefer to listen to the (((chosen ones))) and be good goyims...

Look i'm about to go rest and so i simply don't have the time to give you a theological lecture.. but christianity is very anti jewish.. the christians are essentially supplanters of the filthy semites who fell to cherubs doctrine. It's why you have the allegory of esau selling his birthright.. and the christians is the spiritual covenant.

long story short.. jews know christianity is against them and wants them to repent to christianity.. many christians don't realize this and kiss the ass off the kikes which was the opposite of what jesus did. He was barely human is why he was born of a virgin but it's a much longer and more complicated story (he's the new adam blueprint, that's his purpose) and jews call him a bastard essentially claiming someone else knocked her up and joseph was ignorant about it.. youtube.com/watch?v=WSCFERBwuBI&spfreload=10 here's example of it..

Jesus didn't like the kikes AT ALL.. he was taken up in the clouds after being ressurected aswell how they plan to return with 10.000 starships to cleanse the earth.

>Christianity was once strong it can be so again

No, Monty Python destroyed it forever

>semitic religions

yeah no thanks buddy.

That's the problem, Bubba...Evangelical Christians are disgusting cucks who suck Israel cock all day long. You can tell me that Christians technically ahte Jews, the problem is that in reality they are completely subservient to them...maybe by force, but still...

It may be that we think alike because we're actually thinking like men, unlike those western numale cucks. Masculinity is amoral. But we will never join Islam because there is no god called allah, because we will never betray our white kin and race by joining a cult compromised of the worst saracen filth, because we won't throw 1400 years of violent struggle against you down the gutter, because we won't allow our governments to exterminate our people!
Death before submission - DEUS VULT!!!

I would gladly embrace islam, but it bans music, pork, dogs and many other things, that i like.

An important vid for everyone...

youtu.be/k2oW63XkBhw

>That's the problem, Bubba...Evangelical Christians are disgusting cucks who suck Israel cock all day long. You can tell me that Christians technically ahte Jews, the problem is that in reality they are completely subservient to them...maybe by force, but still...
That i can agree with is a massive problem.. They're literally kissing the ass of people who jesus himself called a synagogue of satan a den of vipers etc. Not to mention that they indirectly killed christ via pontius pilate and the mob manipulation (oh jews love that indirect shit muslims get in your face and cut your head off but a jew loves that indirect shit.. "someone gets hurt SHIIET I DIDN'T DO IT!"

Ofcourse when you try to kill a hybrid of the living god (the ones who created this place) that shit doesn't work out so well in the end, especially since he's the designated new blueprint for the future humans of earth.. he comes back alive again and goes on a starship and is coming back with 10.000 more of them..

but jews love that passive aggressive indirect shit so they look blameless..

This vid is a good resume...

youtu.be/5jG6kJm-50k

Can you fuck off we all hate you fucks expect the cucks. The lord god is my savior, not the false one named allah. Plus you prophet is a pedo

Can someone pls link me to the part in the quran or hadith where mohammed fucked a goat?

>check out this video
Already seen it long ago, i'm well aware the orthodox jews are total garbage.. Couldn't you tell? It's ok buddy but if you think you're converting me to islam you don't know who you are dealing with. I know a little bit more about these things than you might give me credit for. And i'm no fan of jews if that's somehow a consolation to your erroneous belief.

The intolerant are not representative of pol you seemed to be miss understood

Do you really think that ''Europeans'' are gonna go back to their old ways....sadly no, they gonna keep being disgusting drug addicted degenerates and whores...Islam is not perfect, but i really start to think that it's the only way to fight (((you know who))).

PS:Yes, Orthodox Christianity is good too...

Shia are tolerable to some point, but that's it. Sunnis are scum.

>The intolerant are not representative of pol

kek

>Do you really think that ''Europeans'' are gonna go back to their old ways....sadly no, they gonna keep being disgusting drug addicted degenerates and whores...Islam is not perfect, but i really start to think that it's the only way to fight (((you know who))).
This thing happened very recently and you know very well who is responsible for it! this is not representative of how things were.. If the west just had a propensity for acting like this we'd be totally ass backwards in every way just like many other places.. don't have some illusion about this not being a recent thing. And certainly islam can't help recreate the west to its former splendor.. islam can't even create stabil socities for itself.. The oil cartel even was created by the west.. literally identify oil help arabs get it up and in exchange make deal for them to sell it to you cheap so they can have police drive around in lambourginis in dubai..

Notice how he doesn't question the pedophilia

There's like a huge network of child prostitution there.

>The oil cartel even was created by the west.. literally identify oil help arabs get it up and in exchange make deal for them to sell it to you cheap so they can have police drive around in lambourginis in dubai..

Brah, people from the Arabian Peninsula are half-retarded...Iran and Egypt are the real deal. Sunni Islam and mainly Wahabism is the real problem here. They're essentially crypto-kikes working for Zionist. All the real muslims in the middle east are Shia(hezbollah, etc...)

>Notice how he doesn't question the pedophilia
literally nothing wrong with that
notice how you have no proof for beastiality which is forbidden in islam, also punishable by death

>nothing wrong with pedophilia
>baiting this hard

>There's like a huge network of child prostitution there.

Really Gianluigi...

youtu.be/vSutQxgC7Vw

europe was built on young preteen brides
you fell for jew propaganda way too hard

>New York
Are you trying to tell me something?

This is what you think will make the west great, have a listen. youtube.com/watch?v=i0K7A_V7XHQ "decent muslim scholar" part of the title should be taken with grain of salt he's pretty radical, it's footaged in qatar iirc. But here's what your precious islam creates.. keep in mind that this is a hardline radical who wants sharia and caliphate reemergence.. and even he admits how lazy and stupid these people are.. In the golden age of islam they developed a notion that there.. was no law of nature no cause and effect (sort of necessary for science).. it was only what allah said there was.. with no surprise not much ingenuity came out of the caliphates after that. Also they had this BRILLIANT thing called
Jahiliyyah meaning ignorance.. all knowledge that predated allahs messenger or disagreed with it had to be purged.. they spent almost a week in one instance burning down a buddhist library.. all of that knowledge.. GONE.. They're also accused of trying to destroy the sphinx but apparently a wise caliph stopped them from going through with it.. (why it's missing a nose). ISIS is doing similar things.

I mean.. they are just a prime candidate for restoring the west to its former glory aren't they?

> the only way to fight (((you know who))).
Dhimmis just get to be subjects to the Muslims and pay jizya. There is no Shoah allowed.

Btw - you're so dumb, Quebecois. You were literally talking to French Algerian in some thread without taking notice.
Btw what's your former colonial overlord country that started this shitty decline of Western Civ with FR.

>Sup Forums is [insert some fucking bullshit here]
Yeah, that Sup Forums guy is a real nuisance.
Pic is what we need to get some sense in that dense skull.

Yeah back then, now it's different. Children are innocent and pure, but I know you're trying to bait hard.

I actually do admire Islam and I like Muslims.

I don't want them in my Country because they are used as a tool of the communists and leftists but I believe they should have their nations and they should be able to practice whatever laws they want within their nations.

Personally, if Muslims would go right wing and stop playing the leftist game and being their token I might respect them more. Why Muslims want to be a token minority living in the ghettos and siding with sodomites and abortionists is beyond me.

Maybe Muslims need to realize they are a right wing religion and stop siding with the degenerate left, wake up goat fuckers. The left will infilitrate your religion and cuck the shit out of it, you think you're winning but nobody ever wins siding with western commies.

Just read pic related this past weekend, you faggots know you don't line up with leftist views but you fool yourself into thinking you can resist their influence while taking advantage of them. You're gambling with your culture.

Can you elaborate this? What are we, shia or sunni?

>Yeah back then, now it's different
yeah, now you arent having kids and are completely controlled by the kike

jizya is a tax, nothing wrong with taxes
muslims pay zakah
non-muslims pay jizyah
boo fuking hoo

>it's footaged in qatar

And that's why i won't listen to it...cause i know it's retarded. Like i said in a previous post, anything that come out of the present day Arabian Penisula is God awful and wrong. Shia muslims are the real deal...

youtu.be/DJwuUsYfGcw

I wouldnt mind living in muslim nation as long as I get to be in charge of my woman and kids and not be bothered to go to muslim-chruch every day.

based ameribro

>why do they side with leftists
Because they are degenerates.

Eternal slav will survive all of this.

Eternal slav survived Hitler, Stalin, Communism, many attacks of Mudslimes and currently eternal slav (with paprika) fights mudslimes and merkel again.

neither, we're just violent like muslims

We will create a new sect for Europeans

a version of Islam that suits us ( I mean without 4 women and bullcrap )

he thinks he's going to recreate the Shoah. kek

just ate a baconator and and spit on mohammads grave

>Btw - you're so dumb, Quebecois. You were literally talking to French Algerian in some thread without taking notice.
>Btw what's your former colonial overlord country that started this shitty decline of Western Civ with FR.

And what your great solution, Bubba le genius??? I guess you're happy living around fags and disgusting feminist who hate men and don't want kids...

What does this have to do with you being a pedophile? I'm happy being a virgin, nothing wrong with it.

>And that's why i won't listen to it...cause i know it's retarded. Like i said in a previous post, anything that come out of the present day Arabian Penisula is God awful and wrong. Shia muslims are the real deal...
don't you even know that the shia islam is more of a persian invention? the zoroastrians were far better and were destroyed by islam, when they were "voluntarily converted" they soon enough developed their own doctrine which was quite a bit more noble than the sunni islam, why do you think they are fighting eachother over hahaha..
But don't make mistake to think they are not muslims.. or that they are somehow some great ally they might dislike the sunnis but don't think that means they LOVE you..that would be a great error.. study the islamic doctrine if you want to find out the answer you seek.. but don't just larp about it from how you think it appears to be..
You should still watch the video to get a reality check it appears you need that.

>Good goyim, dont think for yourself, mindlessly follow an anachronistic dictator
your reply is contradictive, read what you said

I love genie

>christians are weak
In here, we spit on your Islam.
We spit on degeneracy like LGBT.

Just because some countries are """progressive""" don't think that rest would asslick your pedo leader just like that Ahmed.

Forgot pic

Memri is a Jewish owned company who post all the worst retards of the Islamic world to spit on them, essentially. I can post stupid Christians all day long too, brah...

youtu.be/gWOTNpKxE3k

They side with which side in America to let enter more of them / facilitate the immigration of them in America.

I don't live in your shitty country - anti-islamophobic, pro-faggotry yet.

>Memri is a Jewish owned company who post all the worst retards of the Islamic world to spit on them, essentially. I can post stupid Christians all day long too, brah...
So you are saying what is in the video is not correctly translated from arabic? Go ahead and state the incorrections.
Now you really lost me.. i thought we were having a conversation i guess i wasted my time?

>So you are saying what is in the video is not correctly translated from arabic? Go ahead and state the incorrections.
>Now you really lost me.. i thought we were having a conversation i guess i wasted my time?

That's not what i saying, Bubba. Im telling you that the Wahabist fucktards from the Arabian Peninsula are crypto-kikes controlled by the US and Israel..

>That's not what i saying, Bubba. Im telling you that the Wahabist fucktards from the Arabian Peninsula are crypto-kikes controlled by the US and Israel..
But that's not what you said first you didn't want to watch it then when you watched part of it you go "it's all false because memri"Yes.. i totally agree that they put wahabist idiots on display and what they show might be in favour of that. but it's not an incorrect translation what the guy is saying.

Brah, i think that Sunni Islam is literally like Pentecostal Christianity, the retarded cousin...Anyway im not telling you that fuckin Islam is perfect, im saying that it's better that fuckin this...

youtu.be/r7T6qU16fT4

Nope. I value free speech and freedom of religion without jizz tax. Bacon is nonnegotiable.

I the only thing I agree with Islam about is multi wifing to increase the birth rates

My problem with ISIS isn't so much their barbarism during wartime it's the fact that their actions are impudent. These worthless sub humans dare think they can defy a world order, however flawed, that was set up by white people? They fucking dare think they can attack our people and rape our women? These primitives who fuck goats and contribute almost nothing to advancing our modern world?

Personally I think our response should emulate both Genghis Khan and Reinhart Hyndrich. It should look like desert storm all the way from Marrakech to Islamabad and leave no survivors that can't be bleached.

>degenerate behaviour
>islam will fix this
This has been our disagreement from beginning and i've tried to explain to you what islam has actually produced. And you point to some example of degeneracy when this degeneracy has been a very recent thing and VERY HEAVILY sponsored to put it mildly by jews. and not indicative of western behaviour or what created and molded it but the opposite.. I agree the west is totally degenerate right now.. but we are discussing weither islam can help to somehow change that.. Let me put it even simpler. Do you see people trying to migrate to islamic nations? NO THEY WANT TO COME TO US and larp about sharia and how great it is whilst taking advantage of a situation they didn't create.. are they less degenerate.. perhaps in some ways but also more degenerate in many others.. Their own nations don't work correctly even half as much as they would like them to. please start to realize that this is not just about somebody else doing shit to them..

>My problem with ISIS isn't so much their barbarism during wartime it's the fact that their actions are impudent.

But ISIS are a bunch of psychotic mercenaries on Israel/US payroll, Nigel Le Cuck...No, fuckin real muslims don't go around their neighborhood beheading people while Islamic music is playing in the background...

Do you know anything about Isis? No not the terrorist group, but the goddess...

>Do you know anything about Isis? No not the terrorist group, but the goddess...
Actually yes and whilst ISIS is more related to incidental nomenclature it's very linked with islam.. isis and horus carries the similar crescent and star symbol that is in the bible indicating that it's the cherub they follow (ezekiel 28 isaiah 14 cherub in the garden). The apis bull to worship osiris became the golden calf in the bible. Jews were worse than niggers with regards to doing what they were told.. it's quite extraordinary actually they kept pulling for the cherubs team (fallen angel as you know it, regional ruler over this part of the solar system, or what is called the watchers in the bible.) and they kept being punished for it.. literally worse than a nigger with regards to it.. so the semites were ultimately rejected by god for it and the christians became house of god.