Talking to the bluepilled

>go to a birthday party for my cousin
>end up talking to a distant relative who served in iraq
>"im glad trump is finally putting pressure on the middle east. when i was over there we couldn't do anything and now our troops can fight back."
yeah that's good but we never should have been there in the first place.
>"people inthe middle east have been acting like savages for thousands of years, if we didn't get involved they would have attacked us"
i don't realy agree with that, yes saudi arabia is still a backwards hellhole but places like iran and libya were starting to develop before we got involved. if we hadn't gone and bombed them back to the stone age they wouldn't have an issue with us, and they wouldn't need to flood into europe to get away from the fighting.
>"what about 911? that was unprovoked."
that was the result of us getting involved in the middle east all throughout the 20th century, not to mention al qaeda was a non state actor that nobody in the middle east wanted to deal with.
>"well i don't agree. i guess that just your age, you will understand once you get older."
i-if you say so...

did i handle this correctly?
have you ever had a moment like this with people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4i-RF6EhLZs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You articulated your views well
Anyone who uses that excuse is a brainlet who doesn't actually know what they're talking about and is embarassed that someone younger knows more than them.

you done good.

That's largely my view of the situation. not sure if its right either, but regardless he got backed into a corner and his conditioning was being interfered upon, and 90% of people respond as such.

You seem really stupid. Let me explain something to you: during the 1900's, radical Islam began propagating throughout the Middle East. The so called moderate Muslims were subjugated and compelled to fight in wars for their radical oppressors. Westerners came, repelled the radicals, and then went away. Ultimately, the radicals came back and became rampant throughout the region once again. This is how Al Qaeda and ISIS came into prominence. The Middle East needs western military presence in order to avert the spread of radical Islam.

>did i handle this correctly?

I don't know.

Meanwhile you both may find it useful to learn about the basics US long term foreign policy: youtube.com/watch?v=4i-RF6EhLZs

like i said libya and iran were starting to develop, yes people like gaddafi and saddam would have been tyranical ass hole but they would have stayed confined to the middle east .
it was the us bombing the infrastructure and destabilizing the governing bodies in those countries that made the power vacuum for isis and al qaeda

wow you fucking faggot, get into your cucked skull that shitskins want every white man dead too bad your relative didn't frag you get off this board

this is good. say a

>hey was wrong about blank, i went back to confirm blank after our conversation and found this, maybe you would enjoy it

offer the things people all like; immediate proof, and admission you were wrong (even if you weren't) while guiding them towards sources outside and above their understanding that you two can mutually discuss.

The Mujahideen was created to fight Russia
US trained and armed
Russia retreats
US fucks off, don't help rebuild
Young people get bluepilled
Terrorist radicals emege

OP correct , you are delusional

/thread

The problem was giving brainlet sandniggers the right to choose. They function well only when someone is in charge of them, and rule them with an iron fist. That is why iran, iraq, syria and lybia were good countries before the US got there and overthrew their dictators. When they get the choice, they will always chose to live in a backward nation ruled by a backwrad religion..

>"what about 911? that was unprovoked."
911 was directly caused by US involvement in the afghan war

>"well i don't agree. i guess that just your age, you will understand once you get older."
yhea maybe eventually you will enter the early stages of dementia as well

If you think muslims did 911 you're not redpilled, if you think bombing shit skins is bad you're not redpilled.

Are burgers really this stupid? No wonder israel thinks they're all goys

Should have just nodded and smiled. It's better to let them live in ignorant bliss.

Yes all Americans are retarded. It's embarrassing.

I've had people tell me with a straight face that we have to depose Assad because he gasses babies and funds ISIS.

Are you an idiot? The radical groups were trained and equipped during the '70s to fight their governments who leaned toward the USSR. When the USSR split, they were funded to fight their governments who didn't want to play nice with the US/SA. Then after that they get funded to fight their governments which were installed by NATO but still don't want to play nice.

its probable impossible to convince most soldiers who have been over there experiencing horrible tragedy that their painful sacrifices were totally useless and unnecessary
its tragic that the jews did this to our young men

talking to a blue pill is like talking to an alien you will never make any sense

LOL
who gives a fuck?
let them kill each other and nuke them if they ever start aggression against westerners other than israel
DO NOT IMPORT THEM

>that was the result of us getting involved in the middle east
You sound like the bluepilled one here.

You gotta get rid of the niggers and nigger lovers man

>places like iran and libya were starting to develop before we got involved. if we hadn't gone and bombed them back to the stone age they wouldn't have an issue with us, and they wouldn't need to flood into europe to get away from the fighting.
You're not as red-pilled as you think.

>calling someone in the military blue pilled
>not understanding we have been trying to deplete our enemies oil supplies - ergo wealth
>not understanding the cancer that islam inevitably poses and need to be dealt with every couple hundred of years
>not understanding how much obama (i.e the last 8 years) has to do with the current state of europe and the middle east

Pretty sure you came off sounding like a total faggot but thats just me.

WROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG! LITERALLY HANDLED IT IN THE GAYEST WAY POSSIBLE

Every fucking sandnigger needs to die, no excuses faggot. AND LIBYA WAS """"DEVELOPED""""""" HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH FUCKIN' STUPID CUNT it's like every sandnigger shithole in the middle east. Fuck off, I'm glad Qaddafi got sodomized because every muslim needs to get a taste of knife in their asshole. Muslim apologists like you need to fucking suffer nigger, go to the middle east if you love brown cock so much.