Be you

>be you
>you are born in small village where most of people arehigh school degreeor drop outs
>Your parents teach you to "obey" the rule which is nonsense
>you have to help "traditional" festival because it is "tradition".
>you have no right to critisize authority.
>older is better
>you love math and science. so read many books as much as possible
>people(including teachers) critisize you. "knowledge is meaningless", "studying hard is stupid" or "you will never fit in society"
>They are all living in small community, but they impose you their "norm".
>wanted to refute all of them, you was sure that you have ability to do so. But had to put up with it because if you refute them, they will payback
>live depressed life with hope to escape from this shithole
>finally you enroll in top tier university, your relatives are all too stupid to enroll in such university but you managed it
>enroll in university, more chance to know diversity, tolerant, democratic, fact-based, freedom of speech and educated people
Sup Forums ask you why you hate "Japan" so much hey, Sup Forums. This is the fucking answer. Take this red-pill and grow out from brain-dead conservative.

>be me
>born in a shithole
>Work hard in life
>Get shot by a favelado for my banana shoes

Shut the fuck up cunt, you have it far easier.

yeah japan is shit. flooding it with niggers, muslims and jews should do the trick

Actually, it's a soluiton.

If Japan goes the same the west goes, this world is fucking dead to me.

>go to university
>it's just more of the same, more studying 24/7
>finally graduate
>fuck yeah.jpeg
>go work
>fuck no
>japanese corporation is just like my rural "shithole" where the older employees are untouchable gods
>I work myself to death
>go home to my 4x4 tiny "house" to sleep for 2 hours before back to work
>mfw I left my comfy rural town for this shit
>mfw japanese women don't want me, they want sexy white foreigners
>mfw anime can't fill the void anymore
>mfw I kill myself

this is you OP, you fucking idiot. you are not my senpai.

nah, Japan will reborn and it would be best Japan

>implying I will be hired by Japanese corporation

this is where you think wrong

:pol doesn't hate Japan. They love japan

Are you fucking serious? moron

Your reading skill is worse than mine haha

fuck off chinky, you sound salty as fuck about your rice field life. sage

>Have option to live cozy small village life
>Throw it all away for a cosmopolitan indoctrination and the chance to get your bank account bled dry by big city whores
Smart.

moving there soon,cant wait to find my waifu!!!

who can not be salty man if you are smart enough but spend life in rural area?

RARE

るむそのぬにれとそらたれもわへれのふそあらとへよほやらたらとふうそとひせねけいけおそんりまふ)ゆ

You don't know how good and pure that makes your country.
I worked 6months during a Phd grant in Japan. It's a peaceful paradise. If some jap sees you looking at a map, they dash to help. Elementary school kids travel to school in regular public transports and they wear signs telling that they are alone so some stranger could help. THAT WOULD BE A FUCKING KIDNAP ME SIGN ANYWHERE ELSE IN THE WORLD.
Japs also take care of helping and cleaning everything in their cummunity.
All take!you complain about is!what makes your country stay safe and civilised. Sure Japan is not perfect, but is a top tier country(if you are not a gaijin).
Only my homeland trumps Japan.

so what, once you taste the big city life, and have experienced the small town feel, you will always come back to the small town. you'll figure this out yourself too

I think that because your English is not very good, your post wasn't very clear.

I am living in tokyo and It's great. I will meet famous profesor this evening to talk about my research.
feels pretty great to interact with educated people

>not wanting to live a peaceful live in a beautiful rural village with a tightknit loving culture
oh boohoo what a horrible life spending your days walking through beautiful forests carefree

>durr this sucks I wanna get a high paying job and chase after dat Lambo son! I wanna hang out with Muslims and enjoy all da diversity. fuck my people fuck my culture, fuck living a simple carefree life I wanna be a king jew and have millions of dollahs and oppress da hgoyim

>Sup Forums ask you why you hate "Japan" so much hey, Sup Forums. This is the fucking answer. Take this red-pill and grow out from brain-dead conservative.

You understand your little diatribe is true for most of us in western countries, which is why we ended up quarantined here to begin with?

>enroll in university, more chance to know diversity, tolerant, democratic, fact-based, freedom of speech and educated people

You're one of thous people that doesnt know how good you got it until you've lost it huh?

Open borders for japan then, within 5 years you'll be extremely pissed after seeing your nation turn into a SUPREME shit hole.

>You don't know what you've got till its gone.
Rings so true with you. Rings so fucking true

lol you think it can be worse?
It's impossible

Traditional festivals or not wanting to study has nothing to do with conservatism.

I hate folklore and, coming from a poor social background, I also despise poor people and their loser mentality. I've become successful while they've still never left their mediocrity and that's because I'm superior to them. And every successful guy who comes from a poor neighbourhood thinks the same if he's honest.

But conservatism just means that women know their place, and everyone has pride in their heritage - heritage in greater sense of being part of the history of your people, having the same blood as the great mean of your kind, not in the sense of liking retarded carnivals.

Larp elsewhere cunt.

I live in a safe area of a safe country, but japan just takes it to another level, and they manage to keep that safety in such an overcrowded island.

So you support pride in heritage but hate festivals which are about supporting and enforcing pride in their peoples heritage?

This is a daily thing in france now.
If you're okay with this then by all means go for it
>You don't know what you've got till its gone

Homogeneous state backed by nationalism

It's too plebeian for my tastes. I don't discourage anybody to do it if they want.

Also in the West it's only a pretext to get shitfaced and it's not rare to see shitskins in "traditional" festivals. In my area, actually most of the people I saw in medieval festivals etc. were leftists with dreads.

English only has 26 characters

who has it easy now? haha checkmate

>impossible to be worse than japan

I'd say that's a difficult yardstick. Even if you ignore how shit ourselves, France, Germany, Italy ect have become thanks to the blessings of 'diversity', in what universe do you exist where it's better to live in Uganda than Japan? There's far worse places the birth lottery could've chucked you out than Japan

It's really not as good as it seems
Enjoy your job then being a wage slave
Hope your wife doesn't cheat on you after years of hard work

You are incredibly sheltered.
The big cool global urban world seems very flashy at first. There is no way anyone ITT can tell you, experience is the only thing that can teach. I encourage you to travel outside of japan. Really live the life you think you are missing. I promise you, in time, you will begin to see the world through the eyes of Sup Forums and want to live a traditional life again. Unless that is, you are a complete soulless degenerate.

I actually have a lot of respect for Asian countries.

>schools make kids clean up after themselves
>schools require uniforms to reduce liberal individuality bullshit
>being competent is society's main objective
>no, "muh racism/sexism"

Japan almost has no need for a police force

Is this really what you want? A country, where soon you;ll only be a plurality

This is what happened to Italy Rome after "Diversity"

You want tokyo to turn into this????
Don't want to listen to us????
Okay than you're going to be VERY upset when it happens in Japan.

That's Rome!? It looks like fucking Chicago!

This is just one street dude, Its fucking bad over here. This is part of why the government is in chaos atm

I'll be honest, I only care when European nations are having these problems. America, Canada, Australia, New Zealand? Meh. But the homeland of White people? There's a problem

Monfalcone, Italy

>Monfalcone
>North Italy
>Blacks everywhere
Will white people even last another century?

Webms like this make Portugal literal paradise

I remember some English teacher larping as a native a couple months ago.
Literally kys