Germany has never won a war

>Germany has never won a war

My mind IMMEDIATELY thinks of the French, but then I guess it doesnt really count as a war if the french are your opponents

England is bastard bitch mother fucker yucky. Hitler very good man.

If only your bite was as stronger as your bark

Prussia is not Germany.

Germany has never won a war.

Hans BTFO by Anglos once again

Germany needs to be nuked and salted. Fuck those pieces of shit

Nice attempt, but nothing beats the original

How did you go from premier world power with colonies on every continent and the most powerful navy and army to having the most popular baby name in your capitol be that of a muslim goat fucker?

It was only with their pathetic behaviour in WW2 that they got that rap.
Before then, the french were fantastic militarily speaking, and had been worthy adversaries of Britian for hundreds and hundreds of years.

French have the best military ratio in europe.
They used to be great
Now they're mad fags and most of them have spanish family names. French are dead.

We still run the show. You do our bidding. You are the son taking care of his father. Your elite are literally called White Anglo Saxon Protestants.

Franco Prussian war anybody?

Yeah right, go drink your cough medicine you irrelevant schmuck

We are just an aggressive speciesm but our leaders always lacked competence. But while everyone was busy saving Jews, Germans invented the atom bomb, the jet-engine and the computer.
In the end we all benefitted. Sorry for not winning

You're not Irish and you never were you mongrel mulatto.

>French are bad at war
Only in ww2 my friend because they fucked up
They where ready for a war similar to ww1 but it turned out to be much different
There was a huge technological leap between ww1 and ww2 most people don't even realize

But Prussia became Germany while its troops still occupied the city of Paris.

It literally became Germany through defeating the French.

If you had British leadership you'd have conquered the world. But your autism holds you back.

We need a american version of this

>We'd have a reduction in muslims staying in the "take your share goy" union

>Germans invented the computer
WE

at least they can brush their teeth

>United States
>Anglo
Umm... I don't think so sweetie.

WUZ

Kaiser

ENGLISH

Discredited ages ago. 3/4 Anglo 1/4 Italian Americans will say they are Italian whereas 100% Anglos will just say they're American because Anglos don't need to resort to wewuzzery as we know we are the true rulers of men.

N SHIIIEEEEEEEET

>UK
>48.6 percent as powerful as the US

Hahaha, I think you misplaced a decimal, sweetie. If you imported East Asians instead of West Asians, you probably wouldn't have fucked that up.

>Discredited ages ago
Nice damage control Nigel, but most of the maps show the same thing.

>Sacrificed your stature over danzig

Seriously we have one of the best kill ratios on Earth but are the most subhumans of war of Europe
Russkies fucking occupied our capital in 1800s soemthing way before they did it a second time inw WW2

We lost against the Frenchies
We lost against the russkies in the baltics
We lost against the russkies when they were an empire , again
We fucked up the crusades
We only managed to conquer poland

Our most glorious hisroy was, pre-1300, Arminius the Cherusker, HRE, Karl the Great, Saxond Kings
From there we were the bitch is of europe

Whatever you say pal

WW2 was one hell of a victory. Look at our glorious homeland now, a White Christian utopia! Heil Churchill! Heil the Jews!

>cool untill you stopped speaking middle high german

checks out

You should try getting better allies next time.

Most English people are unironically more Irish than (((Irish Americans))) , Gonzalez Little Horn Latisha

Why are you hanging on the fucking irish thing

Where the fuck did i say i was irish

Most Americans are unironically more English than (((English Englishmen))), Nigel Abdul Ibrahim Baghdadi

Depends on how far back in history you go.

kek

KEK

protip: USA has more Latinos than Europe has Muslims

Okay bud

Latinos aren't trying to run us over in their trucks

Britain has never won a war without losing territory.

There was a spic that just ran over like 4 people in NYC lmao

We seriously need to deal with them soon though. FUCKING SOON!

>Latinos aren't trying to run us over in their trucks
Yes because you'll clearly see them coming before they attack
Stupid dumb mongrel scum.

All you do is fuck Europe.

>"""German""" Americans

>worthy adversaries of Britian for hundreds and hundreds of years.

The guys who got beaten by mud at Agincourt?

>1980 - 1990
>have more kids than usual
>1990 - 2000
>have less kids than usual
wow rly maeks me thonk

WE

Germany was a mistake.

t. mostly kraut amuttrican

That's not how it works. Here is an equivalent graph with English Americans, note how the fall is consistent as more people come to consider themselves as simply "American" and the percentage of whites in America decreases.

The reason why the """"""""""German"""""""""""-American graph is so random in comparison is because it's bullshit. It's simply a reflection of the "mood" of the people at the time of the census. Please explain how the number of """German"""-Americans can decrease by 15 MILLION in just 10 years, and then suddenly increase by 5 million in the next 10? Ridiculous.

+9 million
-15 million
+5 million
That's not just "more kids"

America has never been in a world war or won a war against farmers.

So they're just ashamed to be anglos.

More kids, immigration/emigration, old people with 8 siblings dying off etc.

Just as another interesting observation, in 1980 there were literally MORE English-Americans than German-Americans. But in 2010, the number of """German"""-Americans is almost DOUBLE the number of English-Americans.

When you're in a country with people of every type, you want to look special. But when you're only Anglo, you're really just a Pre-America American

Thanks for the pic senpai

Nope. Simply people not really knowing their ancestry

After soviet union died many came back here

Germany has won 14 wars since 1870, lost 3 wars, 7 wars ended in compromises or ceizefires and 3 of our wars are ongoing.

That wouldn't be enough to explain a drop of 15 million though. Also the fall of the Soviet Union occurred from March 1990 through to 1991, and the US Census in 1990 was done on the 1st of April 1990, so the impact would not truly be felt by then.

This. 90% of the time "german" ancestry just means I'm white and don't know my family's history.

I know my mom's side is Dutch based on immigration records but my dad's is "german" aka forgotten.

nah two world wars fucked our shit up

If you would apply that memes are true, yes

How are UK, France, Canada and Germany even powers. They don't even have sustainablity.

all German states fought in the war