Shoes

how could you possibly deny the holocaust happened when pic related exists???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=alyk2g10AZk
youtube.com/watch?v=-YbkrSfccts
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

holocaust denial is low key the ultimate blue pill.

nice shoes

the holohoax, the lie told by jews about the holocaust- yeah man it didnt happen the jews are retarded.

I don't deny the holocaust (but I do object to that name), but the existence of shoes is insufficient to prove the existence of anything else.

wow a bunch of worn out shoes, i guess i hate hitler now

GAS THE SHOES, FOOTWEAR WAR NOW

When what exists? A theme park?

Why did they give them shoes if they were just going to kill them?

"""""Holocaust denier""""" is just a term kikes use to smear anyone who questions them. Watch this: youtube.com/watch?v=alyk2g10AZk

REMEMBER THE 12 MILLION SOLES

nice bait , me pica el ano

Wow, the shoes talk.

I totally believe in the holocaust now.

all prisoners got uniforms

>how could you possibly deny the holocaust happened when pic related exists?

A shoe recycling plant has this kind of thing too.

The holocaust happened. I'm not saying that they deserved it, because people go to prison for that.

>complains about lack of evidence of the holocaust
>is shown circumstantial evidence
>mocks particular piece of circumstantial evidence for not being convincing enough when presented alone

Holy shit, it's the drowning pool, where bodies go to hit the floor

Then there's a minicaust in my basement.

even anglin belives in it after he visited this memorial
youtube.com/watch?v=-YbkrSfccts

Death camps were Polish

WE WUZ SHOES

kek, Jews have no decency

>oy vey something terrible happened to us
>let's take all the shoes of the dead and milk them for all they're worth
they'd pimp their dead mother

DRUMPFTARDS BTFO ONCE AGAIN.
How can they even live with themselves...

I know that 6 million did not die. The numbers were greatly exaggerated, I'd reckon more gypsys and slavs(poles,serbs,russians) died than jews, the jews just like to bolster their numbers.

WE WUZ LAMPSHADES

Oy vey, dey took our shoes! What a holocaust!

I'd love to check those shoes. You know, to see how many different makers, models and sizes are available.

I once saw a truck full of shoes flip over and spill shoes all over the road. Looked just like this. Only upon further inspection, there were only two models of shoes, all of the same size.

I mean, it would be a pity if someone fooled that museum in thinking a bunch of shoes from a shoe warehouse that got bombed were all that remained of 6 million jews.

>how could you possibly deny the holocaust happened when pic related exists???

Do the math. Fuck the "Holocaust".

>step right up, just $5 only to see the amazing shoe-pile, evidence of the millions who were gassed personally by Adolf Hitler, history's greatest villain! Yes you heard right, only $10 to behold the physical proof of barbarity, the savagely of man, the inhumanity that lurks deep within the hearts of all men! $15, $15 and you too can search your soul as you gaze upon the tragedy that is a pile of old shoes! Get your tickets here, now just $20 on sale this week only!

How is this circumstantial evidence, when its common knowledge that inmates were provided clothing?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This.

CAPTCHA: ZONE DONALD

>just noticed that poem

>We are the shoes, we are the witnesses
LOL.

WE WUZ SHOES

>"Hitler was right"
then
>"It never happend"

Oh Sup Forums...

that's why we must allow sand niggers to destroy western civilization

if the holoax really happened, I dont care that millions of kikes were eradicated, if it didnt happen it should.

OH MY FUCKING GOD, THEY JUST BOUGHT A BUNCH OF SHOES!!! fucking Christ you are dense.

Not a proof - Jews can't be trusted

Because I can dig up thousands of old shoes or have them made custom ordered and say they witnessed the rape of your mother.
Doesn't mean she was raped, does it.

I haven't read any insider accounts about life in Auschwitz but in Soviet gulags prisoners had to give up all of their belongings and were given substitute clothing, including shoes so there is that

Drowning pool disguised as a swimming pool disguised as a reservoir. (((they))) sure are crafty bastards

Hitler was right about a lot of things and forced deportations of the jews was one of them.

I don't know why anyone would deny the holocaust, it's in our history. Who could believe man could be this evil, we need to learn from the holocaust so it does not happen again.

Gas the Shoes, race war now.

Show some respect goy!
That is where the evil white nationalist Germahns drowned Jewish newbons!!

A lot of people got rounded up and put into prison camps by the Nazis. Wasn't a lot of food due to rationing so people starved. Diseases were also rampant due to tight living quarters. Some people died of the diseases and were cremated. This really did happen. The skin lampshades and gas chambers and the mass death furnaces and the 6 million are fucking jew lies. And THOSE shoes COULD be legitimately from jew corpses. Doesn't prove shit.

Gas the shoes, lace war now.

The holocaust did happen. The Germans knew what jews had done to whites in Russia ie killed millions of them

Damn they found shoes
Clearly evidence of gaschambers

>1 Post by this ID
Summer pol plz

where's the bodies?

HAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT
1940's damage control

Also i almost forgot, the holocaust was not only jews, handicapped and gypsies, it was also all eastern europeans, all of them, poles, chechs, ucranians, russians, moldavians, serbs, albanians, all eastern slavs.

I have no idea why nazism even have grown so much in slav countries but if i were a slav and a nazi i wold be ashamed of myself. It is time for all sane slavs to start erradicating the nazis right fucking now.

What are those!?

two!

They sure collected a lot of shoes.

Oi Oi shut it now, don't you insult the based Poland.
Our God Emperor is visiting Poland soon and you dare to speak this heresy?
You shall burn in hell.

>here are the incinerators, built in the form of central heating

>getting rid of shit people is a bad thing for society
imagine believing this LOL

Don't laugh, the nazis did unspeakable and impractically cruel things to jews, for which little evidence survives due to nazis destroying it all somehow.

kek, equally irrelevant

LMFAO

Powerful.....

Kek

Jesus Christ

Subtitles are hyper accurate. William Pierce's articulation is amazing.

kek

I think the slavs are deeply flawed, maybe its the soviet system combined with the last 20 years of soviet (putin) regime but you hail a system that was created to exterminate you, the slavs, all of the slavs.

Why would anyone with even the slightest sense of self awareness and pride even do that. Slav in swedish by a strange coincidence means slave, maybe all slavs really are slaves, happily being heir own tools of their own self destruction.

A nigger buys about that many pairs of Nikes annually. It seems just as reasonable that a couple million jews would be willing to spend (begrudgingly) that much on the same number of shoes if they had a country to gain out of it.

too good

kek, underr8ed

After drowning the children, Wermacht SS Soldiers would force the adults to drink water from this pool for weeks after. The adults would develop dysentery from this, which dried their bodies out, making them easier to burn. German cruelty and efficiency on display.

major%20kek.tiff

Evidence of Trump's purges, 20017 (colorized)

I love this

Doesn't look like 6 million pairs of shoes