Toronto raches peak degeneracy

This weekend in Toronto, antifa, Jewish, Muslim, and LGBT groups clashed with each other during a gay pride parade
youtube.com/watch?v=J4xuVxAKyd4
archive.fo/vLWpd
archive.fo/6SxWc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XCbAEkfXSDE
youtube.com/watch?v=gvJ0g0l2rNw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

best timeline

>1:30 into video, the tranny from the Jordan Peterson videos appear.

Does that faggot not have anything better to do with his time than make it into YouTube clips looking retarded?

> Antifa
> Muslim
> Jewish
> Faggots
> Toronto
Gas them all tbqhwyf. Jordan Peterson won't be enough to stop the right wing death squads :^)

>no fags thrown of buildings
>best timeline

pick one famalam

This shit is like the talk about "peak oil", it keeps being mentioned but nothings stops or declines, it goes on and on and on, and additionally, even new ways of going on are developed.

You're right.
Toronto is only going to get worse

I don't even want this to get sorted out. I like all the chaos.

I'm not even sure who is protesting whom anymore. It's all just confused, delicious infighting.

Why are you representing chinks and poo loos with blacks you fucking shit lord!

At 1:20 or so isnt that the tranny that makes videos for everyday feminism?

The one that said chromosomes have nothing to do with biological sex?

What's this faggot dance called?
The flailing ow arms and energetic squaring

See it more and more everyday on the interwebzzz

These antifa numbnuts should be depicted in the dictionary under "privileged western college kids", "dumbfucks" and "retarded dogmatism".

They will literally defend Islamic states rather than support muslimg LGBTQ people who get harassed and killed in those very states.

I am legitimately triggered.

to be fair he's pretty fucking good.

Why is there always a faggot beating on a fucking drum when Antifaggots go somewhere?

regrerssives cannibalizing each other
they dont even know what they believe anymore lmao

voguing i think its called
it a gay 80's thing

Is this guy who I think he is?
You know.... THAT guy, for the oldfags

In nature there's a parasitic worm that infects insects and causes them to act strangely before committing suicide so it can spread to other insects.
In humans this parasite is known as liberal ideology.

Looks like it's imploding on its self

Canada is an example of death by immigration. Since 1971 when Trudeau lifted restrictions 85% of our immigrants have been from india and china....White males are basically under constant assault in the media now and we are hammered over and over with:

"diversity is our strength"
"you are on stolen land"
"you have white privilege"
"the chinese built this country"
"sikhs have always been here"
"its time to let women run things"
"thats islamophobia"

ad infinitum.

Multiculturalism and diversity are pure cancer

what in the fuck am I watching

And muricans wonder why no Mexicans want to go to Canada, What a fucking degenerate shithole filled with nothing but garbage, chinks, fags, mudslimes, niggers and antifa. I won't miss you Great White North since i was never able to see you.

>sour grapes: the post

Please tell me more about this paradise known as "Mexico"

In fact I'll just google Mexico cartel to see for myself

At this point I think Quebec is the last normal place in Canada that hasn't reach full degeneracy

it's sad to say

Lol no, I could pay 200 murican pesos for two weeks in honkoover but i would rather go to Guatemala end give those good people my money.

Ohhhh shit it does look like him

And he is borderline naked too

You shouldnt be going any where north of the sonora desert you fucking spic

This is multiculturalism.

I don't get it.

He's got some pretty good moves actually, it's like drunken boxing meets faggotry with a dash of break dancing.

What the fucking hell is this. I don't want to watch this. Fuck. FUCK.

oh shit roaches learned to dance

Yea i thought that rainbow band was a bra strap at first

I go wherever the fuck i want nigger and there isn't shit you can't do about it you fuckface.

The saddest thing is that the leftist won't learn from this and will double down

We are taking over wether you like it or not fagg, you white cucks wont do anything to stop us

we need to change our country to Fascism real quick

>And muricans wonder why no Mexicans want to go to Canada

Mexicans probably want to go anywhere other than your cartel-owned shithole. Go get chainsawed faggot

Antifa is nothing more than a group of thugs who will destroy anything and then claim "facism" later. It is funny how the people who funded BLM went to antifa and then immediately stop funding antifa is basically is a large "oh shit we fucked up"

The left has become such a confused mess that they are now eating their own. The right doesn't have to do fuck all except pit lefties gainst lefties and just make sure they don't wreck too much shit in the process.

youtu.be/XCbAEkfXSDE

I hope the cartel decapitates your subhuman ass you worth less spic

Say all you want leaf but that nigga dances fabulous

You have to go back, you fucking filthy cambodian nigger.

this. You guys gotta give credit where credit is due. He may be an absilute degenerate mudlsime faggot but he's got his moves

No, get them to wreck as much shit as possible that way there's less money for those there programs, eh?

nice cherry picked footage alt-right pissbaby

you dont know if they equally blocked the gay atheists and anti-Catholicism from preaching christianophobia which they probably did 'cause antifa are on the right side of history. so quite frankly this video is moot.

are we at peak jewry yet?

what does anyone even want anymore

>what does anyone even want anymore
Le front page of reddit and many internet points for being the nice guys.

I was just thinking about jews.

jews are litteral arab shitskins who interbred over hundreds of generations with white people, they are basically 99% Caucasian at this point, and yet the shitskin blood still courses strongly enough that they deny their Caucasoid side and embrace the 1% (lol). they still call anyone who dosnt have >1% jew in them a goyim, but you know what, they are goyim as well. all jews except Palestinians are goyim. let that sink in, and realise that they are mad at us for having better genetics then them and that's the source of their intense hatred for us. because we're better then them and they know it. all we are to them know is a constant reminder that they are of a race with such inferior genetic makeup that they had to basically cuck themselves to us in order to advance. jews aren't really jews. they are self hating white people with a few distinguishable shitskin characteristics

How about Saskatchewan?

THE WALL IS ON THE WRONG SIDE I REPEAT THE WALL IS ON THE WRONG SIDE

I've read that with the law&order narrator's voice

An actual sign in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan put up by the government and paid for by your tax dollars

Still think non-white immigration is ok?

Lol how did I forget that?
I just made a thread about it an hour ago

Anti-white sentiment is high because of our high Native population. All these tree niggers need is to get uppity enough to stat something.

On the other end, no strip clubs, alcohol and tobacco is expensive, mostly country music fans; pretty low key, but it won't last forever.

>mfw the progressive left is so afraid of their newly welcomed refugees feeling they deny their right to protest against one of the most problematic aspects of their culture

We need a Pepe Ouroboros.

These protest would be a perfect time to try out a brand new anti riot tactic.
>Use drone with a sprinkler and a tank of LSD
>Sprinkle the crowd
>Wait 30 min for the acid to hit
>Move in with the police that beat all gays, jews, muslims, fags and communists

After that treatment, no one will ever dare to commit any act of degeneracy.

I am pretty sure there was a naked pic of him circulating on Sup Forums like 1 year ago

>leftists call muslim refugees Islamophobic

They've fully inserted their heads into their own asses.

Probably cause brown goblins such as yourself fuck up everything you touch, see south america, central america, anywhere you are in large groups in the US, so on and so on.

We are reaching peak marxism

That homosex nigga, top kek, he escaped failure masterfully. That's like this whole homosexual movement, it's a failure and they try to make it acceptable.

Why my friend

homos are failure. I knew it

Hello there

It's not natural to push it into poo hole. Not only it smells, it's also not healthy, it's just abnormal. No such thing as homosexual orientation, that's all degenerate western practice out of boredom resulting from corrupted wannabe individums of consumerism in a world where cultures don't exist, because they were replaced by capitalism, since melting pot made everybody mixed, so they try to find that something special, even if it is a shit hole. As capitalists are too corrupt to be consistent in anything, this reflects unto their partners, any hole goes from anybody.

gotta check it

Damn son you're on fire.

Beautiful diversity. Can't wait for them to take over. What a paradise it will be.

Oh yeah, I remember hearing about this. The antifa fucks blocked some refugees, and former political prisoners from marching in the parade with signs calling out Saudi Arabi, and other Middle-Eastern countries for their treatment of homosexuals, and even called the arabs "Islamophobic" ahahaha. God, this reminds me of when Antifa Toronto called the JDL "nazis"

youtube.com/watch?v=gvJ0g0l2rNw

faggots btfo

wtf, i love antifa now

>trying to shill a Discord link
>about faggots
>checksout.xls
>and Sup Forums

Seriously, who the fuck comes up with this?

Valhalla on earth.

>m-muh christians
your flag says it all

faggots clearly

polacks, i'm in ukraine right now but i know several toronto antifa members that are in my year at u of t, i'll post their names upon request :^)

>"you are on stolen land"
So they come here to get a share of the loot?

Who cares, leftists are always on about something or other.

I can't recall any gay month that hasn't had a month of leftist infighting drama first. It's like they create the whole thing to get the spotlight for 2 months.

And the video is boring too.

because they behave the same way as blacks in toronto. in case you didnt know only the trash leaves china since they cant succeed there.

Looks like a pretty cool scene.

Do you think that you're special?
We could find any names of these cunts if we wanted to. There is no reason to go after these people; they do more harm for their cause left to their own devices.
Fuck off with your personal army shit, trash.

>Canada finally achieves best in world status
The most fabulous police shorts in the world

I can't keep track of who's the racist and who's the homophobe, this confusing

I'm happy there's no woman in the picture and they wont have children
Fuck its disgusting

It's like watching Ali G.