Uhm, sorry drumphy. Hitler's impeachment approval is higher than his office approval will ever be...

Uhm, sorry drumphy. Hitler's impeachment approval is higher than his office approval will ever be. You can deny all you want sweetie, but he will be impeached #Amendment25

>Journalists Are Way Higher Today Then They Were Even In The Seventies: Anonymous Study Confirms

DUDE WEED LMAO

Fake news

Where do they get these approval ratings?
I've never been asked my opinion

the same groups that they used for pre-election polls.

landlines and other shit that 99.9% of the voter base doesn't use to communicate with them..

Can someone explain to me how approval ratings are more reliable than the election polls?

the fact that liberals continue to believe their own propaganda is why they keep losing. its a really dangerous and foolhardy thing to do. fucking idiots.

"sources say"
"insider states"
"poll finds"

SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE

sort of want trump to get impeached just so the ignorant of history "progressives" can see what actual fascism is like. they will not be as happy as they think

Fer wut doe

The lefties are going to self-assure themselves right into a Trump 2020 landslide victory.

Pre-election polls were right though, Hillary did get slightly more votes. I don't understand why they didn't show state maps during pre-elections but I guess burgers will be burgers

They have to be right! We asked everyone in the new room because they are the crossection representation of america (which we do not capitalize because reasons). I think a gay guy works here and we also have a black janitor, so our poll is also inclusive!

Fake

What's the lefts goal here... They have to know this can't pass which makes it nothing more than an empty gesture. But after years of "moral victories" I don't see how they'd think losing to Trump yet again would be anything but demoralizing to their side.

So by all means faggots, keep it up

>is impeached
>still president

Do you faggots think impeachment means he would lose the job or something?

Clinton was impeached, didn't mean shit.

The only thing lower than Trump's approval rating, is the approval rating of Congress and the media

nigger please. its estimated that millions of illegals voted and she still lost. why do you think they're chipping out about Trump's voter fraud investigation?

Too much voter fraud to believe the popular vote count. The pills were supposed to lead us to believe the results: like we were supposed to believe a texas might go blue. Hah. Nope.

Trump was more than likely right when he claimed there were millions of illegal votes.

Why are states refusing an investigation on the votes? Why did Rhode Island have way more than average voter turnout? How did parts of Detroit count more votes than eligible voters?

Hmm. Go back and watch those old O'Keefe videos.

How could Trump get impeached if he only has a 1% chance of winning the election? Is this another trick?

Here's your (you).

based Argentinian

good reaction pic

For what though?

niggaWHERE IS THAT ESTIMATED

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Can't fucking wait. I'm going to camp out on this hellhole and shitpost for months once it happens.