BLACK EXCELLENCE

>BLACK EXCELLENCE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8pyW6w5B7Aw
groceryoutlet.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

tomorrow: NIGRESS SHOP ROBBED BY NIGGERS

Good for her. I wish her success. (And hopefully it'll keep niggers out of stores in white neighborhoods.)

I see nothing wrong with this. She looks like a black woman not a niggress.

>black person does something that white person has been doing forever

yes.................congrats, blackie.....

Blacks unironically don't use grocery stores. Buying a weeks worth of groceries requires thinking ahead. They literally lack this gene. This is why they buy all of their food at gas stations. I'm not even joking.

good for her I guess

I ALSO SAW THIS ON THE FRONT PAGE OF REDDIT TODAY FELLOW PEDE XD

WE

>MFW she is shot and killed in a robbery committed by someone from her own community

Wonder how many loans and grants she got from the state. So pretty much paid for by the white man again.

Shit, gooks have been doing this for fucking decades too.

>2017
>a black person just now figured out how to open a grocery store
Do these retards not understand how demeaning this is?

KEK

godspeed to her

How much of whitey's money was used to get that store going?

Q: how do you call a black store owner?
A: a rare merchant

Kek

I'm just shocked that the first nigger owned grocery store wasn't opened 50 years ago...

The do that because gas stations will sell cold pizza and wings for EBT stamps, then heat it up for them. It pisses me off to no end to see a loophole blatantly exploited like this.

>This is why they buy all of their food at gas stations

kek so true.

but what's wrong with this? She created up a job that will feed millions. She's actually doing the American Dream on a large scale without resorting to rap, or basketball, or selling drugs. She is what you want black people to be: hard-working and of benefit to the community.

90% of sales are ebt

25% of the population is black and she's the first?

That has to be a parody account, no way they'd let that kind of a subtle redpill out.

Fuck that nigger bitch and her nigger groceries

>first black owned grocery store
>took this long
>will probably have a riot inside it in 1 years time.

fpbp

Probably owned by a couple figure heads and shes just the face of it to drive sales from white guilt and hipsters.

No fool Compton is a historically black city, how did it take so long? How can he be so stupid it's a lulz

>2017 and a nigger finally owns something

You fucking "people"

WE WUZ GROESHERI STORE OWNAZ N SHIEEEET

tf

today selling groceries

tomorrow colonizing mars

press F for +1 respect

first ever owned... good job

we only own everything else

>2017
>Just now able to be a merchant in the most basic of commodities

It's going to be a looong time until they have IT firms that rival Google huh?

Ayyyy

>hipsters go grocery shopping in Compton
Pleaseohplease let this happen

>redditposting

bait/10

wait what?

I just don't follow, what is the exploitative loophoole?

in compton god your retard

Did someone repeal all the laws that prevented them from owning a grocery store?

>Meanwhile, other blacks across the US have long known how to own and operate a franchise.

How is this ever news?

no those are still in place, they just made an exception for her.

>"owner of a grocery store"
>Groceryoutlet
>it's owned by Hellman & Friedman, an equity firm, not her
>she's literally just a manger of some sort
>black supremacists see this as some great accomplishment
KEK

I used to live in predominantly black city, they also have "you buy, we fry" chicken restraunts that exploit this loophole as well.

WE

I wish her good luck then, because getting reliable workers in that area will be a nightmare. If anything the only ones that will be able to fix the black communities is themselves. Where is the Jessie Jackasses, and All Carptons with their money to help the people actually trying.
Actually they do not because the major stores left, because of theft, robberies, and lack of people wanting to work. So yeah convenience stores are what they have. Here the blocks all use the grocery stores, so your point is invalid.
Or loses most of her stock from theft by customers, and employees. Then she will learn why the store chains pulled out decades ago.

why is it a loophole idgi

Can't buy hot prepared food with EBT, so buy buying it cold then getting it heated up for them it makes it legal.

oh i see thanks

That'll make her the first black grocery store owner to go bankrupt after her store gets looted in the next chimpout.

kek, by not buy

That bitch stole a whole grocery store? How the fuck?!

Only possible because the Latinos drove the black population from 90% down to 30%

you realize that more black people doing things like this means there are less hoodrats, right?

>Can't buy hot prepared food with EBT

>Naming your kid after an economy car
lol niggers

Good for her. Shame that it's going to go out of business within 5 years due to the store being operated basically the worst managerial combination possible, black AND female

>"we"
Yeah, I'd love a breakdown of what you personally own.

Soon followed by their first black robber

Country status: Established

Good for her, she's contributing to the economy.

Could be you are responding to a Jew.

Compton is all black, do they really expect me to be proud that one of them finally started a business? lol ok plebbit

Shit now that you mention this, I realized that I havent seen many blacks in grocery stores.

Exactly, The only smart nigress ever was raped and killed by a "dark white male" the news will read.

Never relax around niggers

At least it beats naming your kids 'Egypt' or 'Queen'.
Yes, there are sheboons with names like that.

I give it a week before she's on Sup Forums ranting about nigger filth destroying her store.

>dark white male
my fucking sides

She has her black hands all over the vegetables

Would not buy contaminated food

Prepared food is considered non-essential.
At a gas station you can buy frozen food that is then cooked for you as a free service.

Not anymore.
Compton is Latino clay

>So yeah convenience stores are what they have
>so your point is invalid.

They don't have cars to drive? Can't take a bus?

Niggers will take a taxi 2 hours across a major city for chicken though.
youtube.com/watch?v=8pyW6w5B7Aw

Yep. Many major chains that do hot bars resell what doesn't sell as cold to get those sweet, sweet welfare dollars as well.

lel

They pride themselves over the most meaningless accomplishments of someone they will never meet. This is the epitome of a failed race. Kill all niggers

>not having to go to your local grocery store to escape the incessant niggardry or everyday life

Rural and suburban retards will never understand

> Celebrate black accomplishments for being human
> Celebrate blacks for doing things normal people do
> Expectations of blacks on par with retards
"Blacks have low IQ"
> DATS RACISSS

>THE FIRST EVER
woah, mite b cool

>BLACK-OWNED
all right...

>GROCERY STORE
wtf

>IN COMPTON, CALIFORNIA
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

i can already imagine her friends bumming her for free groceries.
"gurl you know i pay you back when i gets muh paper"
"haa how you gonna charge ya homeboy guuurrrrlll trippin"
"ah you knows i has a hard time finding werk in dis rayciss sociert theys only be hirin white people"
"aw cmon you know i gotsa feed mah kids they baby daddy bums aint got money like you do gurl"

she franchised it

WE WUZ TESCOS

>Patterson
Of course a Scot would be a race traitor nigger lover.

We call that niggermela

its cause white man keepin em down

You ever been to the Compton/Watts area?
Hipsters, and liberal whites avoid that place like the plague. The only whites there are the poor, a the Section8 coal burners. I will say though that the only time you will see an upper class liberal white is at election time, but they have armed security.

>Liberals kick blacks down so much that it took this long for a black to own a grocery store in the most liberal part of the country despite it being commonplace in other parts of the state

Really gets me thinking...

>Black person puts up a grocery store for the first time in an overwhelmingly black city with a very large population that's been that way for decades

Some call the fucking press this is some kind of miracle.

Black owner-operators? No wonder those places are so fucking unbearable. The slowest, lip-smackingest, lazy niggers ever work in those shitholes. I literally drive further and pay more so I don't have to see this monkey enclosure.

Literally most of Sup Forums prides themselves on being white, something they didn't work for or earn.
In other words, a meaningless achievement.

Lmao "black owned"

Its a chain store.

She dont own shiet.

Fucking hilarious.

Isn't Compton majority black? Is this like South Africa where they can't run a farm, now they can't even run a store?

white bitches look happy, the black teens look irritated.

What up redditbro

I give Sup Forums more credit because they are taking pride is real accomplishments like advanced technology. Also, because they probably have autism. All blacks are generally worthless regardless of autism levels

> tfw you acquire your """knowledge""" of genetics from an anime imageboard

Sad.

>owner
groceryoutlet.com/

It was black in the 80's & 90's. Now it's mexican, the spics chased out all the niggers.

Inb4 collapse and financial ruination. Blacks need a win and some better role models. Preferably in Africa.

same goes for los angeles

>implying blacks dont shop at gas stations