EXPLAIN THIS CANADA

EXPLAIN THIS CANADA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KwigmIDpRV0
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What the fuck is that supposed to mean? Was it born without genitals?

liberals think that considering a dude a dude and a girl a girl is transfobic.
gender as a social construction and all that bs.

please nuke us

What's their endgame? This gender stuff has become a meme and only retards take it seriously.

CANT WAKE UP

>This gender stuff has become a meme and only retards take it seriously.

FEMALE PENIS IN ENSHRINED BY LAW HERE YOU FUCKING MORON

I WISH IT WAS A MEME

The complete destruction of identity, the atomization of society and the individual to create the perfect broken slaves.

MAKE IT STOP. I WANT TO WAKE UP.

NONE OF THIS IS REAL I WANT TO WAKE UP.

Did this thing create the child itself or did it procure the child through other means?

fuck if I know.
but the LGTB comunity has nothing worth fighting for anymore in western countries,so they go full social engineering.

>allowing people to opt out of providing valuable census data to appease baseless, shrieking ideologues

Liberals are a threat to national security

>Tries to visit the US like 90% of Canada does every year.
>Get turned away at the border because your passport says fucking "unkown"

GG

>gender is the same as sex
It feels like I'm taking crazy pills

>Parent Kori Doty - a non-binary transgender person who identifies as neither male nor female - aims to allow the child to discover their own gender.

>The health card has been issued with a "U" in the space for "sex", which could be for "undetermined" or "unassigned".

>The family's lawyer, barbara findlay, who chooses to spell her name without capital letters, told Global News: "The assignment of sex in this culture is done when a medical person lifts up the legs and looks at the baby's genitals. But we know that the baby's own gender identity will not develop for some years until after they're born."

A mentally ill tranny gave birth to a child and hired a mentally ill lawyer to pressure the hospital to write "U" on the childs birth certificate. Fuck the west and it's degeneracy.

>The horrifying moment when you realize Canada is closer than Mexico, and you should have elected Scott Walker to build the Northern Wall

Explain why gender needs to be on any piece of ID

CANADA IS SO FAR UP ITS OWN ASS

JUST COMPLETELY OVERBOARD ON THE SJW SHIT

THE SWEDEN OF NORTH AMERICA, POSSIBLY EVEN WORSE

THEIR ONLY HOPE IS TO ELECT THAT ANTI-PRONOUN PROFESSOR, MAYBE THEY CAN SORT THEMSELVES OUT

youtube.com/watch?v=KwigmIDpRV0

>Parent Kori Doty - a non-binary transgender person who identifies as neither male nor female - aims to allow the child to discover their own gender.
>The family's lawyer, barbara findlay, who chooses to spell her name without capital letters
Canada, please never change.

How do we stop it?

By outright killing the people pushing it. We can't do that just yet though.

Reminder, the conservative elected a potato face with no charisma who is not going to win.
Expect NPD or liberal to win
And NPD is worst in some regards.

Imagine the kid grows up and realizes his true biological sex by looking at his crotch then ends up acknowledging that his/her parent/s are mentally retard.

This.

Years ago our health cards were just a name and number. The rest is virtue signalling.

I wouldn't mind eradicating people who push the gender nonsense, kill the weak and let the strong survive.

health cards are issued by the province
guessing this is ontario
ontario is ruled by a lesbian who thinks these social issues matter more than 300 billion worth of debt

birth certificates don't list mother and father, you can have a same sex couple use a surrogate and list themselves as both parents there

Northern wall when?

Now.

Here's the kids "mom". They named the kid "Searyl" so that kid probably has no hope of ever having a normal life.

VISUAL IDENTIFICATION PURPOSES

ITS PRACTICAL AND REAL, YOU CAN TELL BECAUSE COPS USE IT INTERNALLY ON THEIR RADIO COMMS WHEN TARGETING SUSPECTS

>MALE BLACK

>PANRACIAL NONBINARY TRANSFEM

Antifa......fuck off.

They may not be the same thing. But pronouns come from sex. Stop it.

Nah, Sweden's still worse.

Insanity befriends insanity

You cant. Its something that will go away naturally when the time comes. Its going to collapse in a brutal, horrible yet glorious manner one day.

This shit is just the beggining though. Its going to be much worse before it gets better. But the worse it gets, the sweeter the end will be.

For now just focus on yourself and make sure that your family and friends dont fall for this trap. Dont be dissapointed if they do. Some of them will.

Canabros, I thought we had shit tier level prog/coms here. You guys just one-up'd us big time. Absolutely subversive.

Why is General Lee blowing Khal Drogo?

Canada will keep acting full retard JUST so it can whine and moan when older brother babysitting her (USA) gets annoyed enough to smack her in the mouth

>barbara findlay, who chooses to spell her name without capital letters

k e k

You have their full name, their address, their birthdate, their height

You need visual identification? Well there is a fucking picture of them on it.

How is gender relevant for ID cards?

>The complete destruction of identity, the atomization of society and the individual to create the perfect broken slaves.
pretty much nothing to add to that one
someone needs to add it to this pic related

CANADA YES

the father of the kid did this

If you don't suck a feminine penis you must be some kind of faggot to not want to fuck a woman. :^)

>The assignment of sex in this culture is done when a medical person lifts up the legs and looks at the baby's genitals. But we know that the baby's own gender identity will not develop for some years until after they're born."

Thats quite enough.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""FATHER""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Pls God end that shit

It was genetically progressified.

How can a guy impregnate that. Fucking hell

BC is virtual signalling. Leave them to burn. Gorgeous land, delusional government.

This so much, holy fuck.
It's like the prolog to Brave New World.

The next step is to take away the children from their parents because they could influence/raise them in a bad way.

It's to the point that I can't tell if this is a joke or a nightmare now

That's its lunch

It's a medical services card... Look at the mom/dad. In a medical emergency doctors NEED TO KNOW your biological sex you stupid fucking leaf, idk if they missed it in your "Pansexual Health Studies" course but different biological sexes require different medical treatment you fucking dolt.

God, it's Earth. It's time.
It's time to smite us down.

this is retarded, these are the people who argue sex and gender are different. Well it says "sex" on the birth certificate, not gender. No one gives a shit about your gender or gender identity.

It's a nightmare, let's move to mars

>my ovaries hurt

>unzips penis

We should have raked the leafs a long time ago.

TO REFER TO THE EXAMPLE YOU QUOTED, HOW DO YOU USE THEIR FUCKING PICTURE TO IDENTIFY THEM OVER A RADIO

SEX MALE MEANS GENDER MALE
SEX/GENDER(WHICH ALWAYS CORRESPOND) IS A CORE METRIC OF IDENTIFICATION SINCE THE DAWN OF TIME

YOUR SJW MENTAL DISEASE DOES NOT AND WON'T EVER CHANGE REALITY :^)

Because how else will you know what's between their legs you fucking retard

This. It has nothing to do with gender, the health card clearly says "sex" on it.

America pls liberate.

>patient goes to clinic
>complains of stomach cramps, blood in urine
>look at health card
>xir
>uhhhh
>I identify as gender fluid
>uhhh
>subject looks like a feminine male, or a real ugly female
>doctor asking questions
>patient gets sent in for GI x rays
>turns out their womb is bleeding and has a tumor

Wat

>what are medical records

God damn you are ignorant

Atleast we got rid of one

So how do they determine what the persons ethnicity/skin colour is if it isn't on the card, genius?

Thanks for proving that gender is irrelevant

Dude no ID card has both Gender and Sex on it, it's always just one

Armageddon when?

Read the article. This "thing" is pushing for the childs gender to be excluded from all medical records as well... I get what you're saying too but they don't often do a full record check en route via ambulance, any fast information you can give in an emergency can save your life, this is why people wear medalert bracelets with allergies listed on them even though those things are clear in their medical history.

COPS LOOKING FOR SUSPECTS DONT GO BY CARDS

THEY ID THEM OVER THE RADIO IN THE MOST PRACTICAL TERMS

SUCH AS MALE OR FEMALE, THERE ARE NO OTHER OPTIONS IN THE REAL WORLD

Gender is only irrelevant to communist scum that want to destroy traditions and societal foundations; gender norms being one of them.
>fuck of jew

If its an emergency and you're in an ambulance they can just take off your clothes :)

Don't cry for me, I'm already dead.

Oh so sex/gender on ID cards is irrelevant

Thanks

inb4 pic

SEX DETERMINES GENDER, THEY ALWAYS CORRESPOND

SEX IS A CORE IDENTIFIER OF A HUMAN BEING, WHICH ON AN IDENTIFICATION CARD IS EXPECTED AND PROPER

YOU CAN CALL IT GENDER OR SEX BECAUSE ITS THE SAME THING, SJW WORD GAMES ARE WHATS IRRELEVANT

Dude there is a caps button

You have yet to explain why exactly it is expected and proper to have sex/gender on an ID card

>LOOK AT ME EVERYONE, LOOK HOW DIFFERENT I AM

Canada could have been a super power, instead it has become a joke.

for the same reason that ID cards have a photograph, a name, your height, etc.

Or the mother?

And that reason is? Why do you need gender when you have all that information?

>barbara findlay, who chooses to spell her name without capital letters

niggers can't into cursive, gays can't into capital letters...

it's another useful piece of identifying information
why take it off?

>elect a literal meme as prime minister
>make it illegal to misgender someone with a punishment of fines and/or imprisonmeny
>gender neutral birth certificates are a thing in Canadian medicine

Holy shit cucknada are you even trying

It isn't a useful piece of identifying information

Why don't we ask people what their favourite colour is and put it on the card? That's how meaningful sex/gender is in 2017.

WHY SHOULD YOU NOT HAVE THE GENDER AKA THE SEX, OF WHICH THEY ALWAYS CORRESPOND, AND ARE ONLY 2
USING SEX/GENDER IS AN ESTABLISHED PRACTICE OF IDENTIFICATION THROUGHOUT HUMAN HISTORY

WHY SHOULD THEY STOP DOING SANE AND PRACTICAL THINGS NOW, IS IT BECAUSE OF YOUR FEE FEES?

it's meaningful when identifying 99% of the population actually, try walking around outside

Explain why it is meaningful please.

Why is everyone on this site such a transphobe? Do you not like feminine benis?

>That's how meaningful sex/gender is in 2017

I always thought Canadians were sane, the only sane country on an insane continent.

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD