Your honest thoughts about Muslims

Your honest thoughts about Muslims

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4FJ-UE6obiE
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi
google.com/amp/s/mainerepublicemailalert.com/2017/02/09/elijah-wood-hollywood-is-run-by-a-powerful-elite-pedophile-ring/amp/
neonnettle.com/news/2316-brad-pitt-elite-hollywood-pedophiles-control-america-
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Muslims are antichrists. Mohammed opposed the Church. To oppose the Church is to oppose Christ.

1Jo 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

You will burn in hell for these words

Better than jews but not by much.

I went past the mosque & they were having a food sale to raise funds, I bought a samosa it was delicious.
Other than that I don't interact with them so much.
the whole Islam thing seems a bit weird and foreign to me.

They're ratpeople who have zero desire or ability to contribute to humanity in any way

the second worst abrahamic religion behind (((them)))

without oil they would be nothing

Nope. Muslims believe that Jesus was a true prophet sent by God. You're literally bullshit

>white supremacist flag
>gets visibly angry about an anti-islam post
top kek
you've been unmasked ahmed

i support their struggle against the americans
they have no place here in europe
i am interested in islamic culture in general and was before this madness began

Lol people in here actually believe in god hahaha. No wonder you fucks love sucking daddy Donny's orange cunt so hard. Born to follow.

I love that they kill other muslims. I hate that we can't just exterminate all of them.

My wife is Muslim, but she is Indonesian.
They're nice in SEA region, but the ones from MENA are insufferable cunts.

>Whites never ever kill any other whites ever

>He still believes in god

Fuck off.
Christianity is the reason why the we are getting fucked in the first place.

I hate them.

useless savages, cancer of the world

While this is true, there are tons of Muslims online that denounce Jesus apparently forgetting his status in Islam. Just look at any Youtube video that mentions Jesus and Islam in the same paragraph.

They are just people. I don't believe in Islam, but some of the customs of the east are decent IMHO. I, an American, have never met an Arab that wasn't friendly and accomdating to me.

I'm not for the unvetted invasion of the West because it is dystopian, but it's probably too late now.

Terrorists.

I never inferred such a thing

>Every Muslim would have perfect knowledge of Islam with zero deviation

You imply, I infer

>White education

cancerous tumor on civilized society. only solution is to cut it off completely

The only good muslims are the shia ones.

>posts a sikh
weak bait

you just described England

Islam is the most redpilled religion. Only betas hate it.

I never implied such a thing either

Why make a passive aggressive comment like that? My wife is Muslim and I think the faith is fine. The people are shitheads though.
Its not too much of an expectation of Muslims to remember the prophet preceding Muhammad.

Mat 12:30 He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.

>Allowing faggots to adopt, celebrating the removal of genitals and putting children on puberty blocking hormones is not cancerous

Whites need to fix themselves before they talk shit about others.

don't fly them over here to live

don't invade their countries

let our culture and their culture go their separate ways for a few decades. things will calm down.

they'll kill each other instead of killing westerners. we'll Make America Great Again.

America will trade with the muslims who were smart enough not to get involved in their intrareligious wars

Says who? A society built on bachi banzi or how the fuck they are called.

youtu.be/4FJ-UE6obiE

They're okay, but their prophet is kindof a fag.

All must die

That's literally just the Afghanis that do it. They illegally cross the border and do it in Pakistan.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi

Next.

>When you're a half-spic so you look like a sandnigger.

The only good muslim is one on a spike gresed with lard.

I would have no issue with muslims if:

1-- they abandoned Sharia law
2-- they stopped oppressing their women and allowed them to dress however they want
3-- they destroyed the islamic state, all terrorist groups and all jihadi dominance over their peoples.
4-- they reformed and modernized their views on slavery, rape, pedophilia, and abuse of women.
5-- they remain in their own respective countries and work to improve their homelands instead of destroying them via the islamic state and sending refugees to the western world
6-- they met the rest of the world at a civil, modern level of discourse and interaction.
7-- they abandon the notion of apostacy; allow people to leave the faith without threat of death.

If these actions were to be taken, I would be absolutely fine with Muslims. As it stands, I cannot respect their faith or their politics.

Pedo prophet.
Incest.
Torture.
mass murder.
Schizophrenia.
Insanity.
What else ?

Burn them. Or better. Let have all mudslimes be raped by pigs.

They oppose the eternal Jew. Consider Jesus a prophet. Hitler admired them. Anti degeneracy. Whats not to love?

They believe in Jesus as a prophet

Yeah there's a huge network of child prostitution in Saudi Arabia, plus prostitutes are allowed in muslim society, as long as it's hidden, what a bunch of good people you are.

Just go back. If they stay in their deserts and Islands IDC what they do but I don't want to see Europe become a shitty caliphate.

No muslim ever insults Jesus (peace be upon him). Everyone who does it to Jesus or any other Prophet is a disbeliever.

ITT beta males hating the most alpha religion on earth

They were something before it not very big but not "nothing"

It's literally just the Jews or their pups that are anti Muslim. If Sup Forums managed to put David's star on all Jew posts these rat posters would immediately scurry back into the shadows

As long as they have been thoroughly Westernized and domesticated I don't really care. Start fucking around with me or mine, and we'll see what Allah has to say to Mr. Smith and Wesson.

Muslims should be removed from non-muslim countries, then everyone here will be okay with them. But they can be useful because they hate jews. Actually, jews engineered muslims migration into Europe as a way to cause hostility between two groups of their enemies who used to have no problem with each other.

they cannot live here, and the ones here must leave

>Women second class citizens
>Hate gays
>Ok to have sex with underage girls

But you cannot condem them as you an islamphob.

Cannot understand this shit. Islam stands in the way of equality.

the literal filth of the earth trying to defend their despicable people. Think about why the majority of the world hates you, your'e a just a disease that will be killed off as you deserve. pig fucking cunts

I've only met 4 muslims ever and they were alright seem civilized

Idk how they're like in EU

Fuck them all

That's Heresy. Believing in Jesus is believing in his Divine nature.

t.beta male

Alright let's see the proof. Meanwhile

google.com/amp/s/mainerepublicemailalert.com/2017/02/09/elijah-wood-hollywood-is-run-by-a-powerful-elite-pedophile-ring/amp/

neonnettle.com/news/2316-brad-pitt-elite-hollywood-pedophiles-control-america-

get out filth

fuck off ahmed
>beating women
>picking fights where they outnumber their opponent
>cowardly little bitches if the numbers are even

you pakis are spineless

Fucking rapists who half of which dont actually realise that their holy book teaches murder, rape and all sorts of degeneracy

Falling for the ((Womens rights)) Jew poison I see. Let a women dress and act how they want and you get the Western THOT feminist women. Women are below man, and should be controlled accordingly.

Jews' favorite weapon

they hate jews so they're based

hate them but their views on gays and women are aight

Literally this, we don't believe he is god though, he was a prophet

Dry your eyes mate. Islam is the most alpha religion and that's that.

Jesus claimed to be the son of God
Muhammad called Jesus a liar
That counts as an insult in my book. Muhammad = antichrist

>implying I'm a paki top zozzle

Explain yourself why faggotry and transfaggotry is rife in predominantly white nations. Not to mention cuckoldry is synonymous with being white. Explain why your mother has fucked multiple men before she got married to your father (if they even got married). Let's hear it fag

God has no equals

Fuck them. They have to go back.

your typical muslim badass

Jesus is God

I'm not american and you're ignoring what I said, even Dubai has brothels near mosques. What I'm disgusted by is the fact that muslims consider themselves very religious.

The fucking worst Kike religion out of all of them

SHITskins must die

Import educated people, they'll act educated. Import completely gutter trash the hasn't even used the internet before, claim all Muslims are like that

>orange
>t. david brock

They're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime, they're rapists... and some, some I assume are good people

by muslims you are thinking of arabs in general. Everyone with arab genes lack morals and conviction. When they are few in numbers they will get oppressed by every single thing. When they are the majority they will use the ''oppressions'' they have been subject to , in order to assimilate you into their sand cult. Fuck all of them

a7a you are ignorant as fuck

Not going to respond to any claim that you aren't going to back up. Prove it and then we'll talk

You are aware the Jews killed Christ, right? Not Muslims. The Jews despise Jesus and according to their holy book, he is boiling in a cauldron of shit for eternity. Do you disavow the Jews?

Plus they blow themselves up inside soft targets rather than fighting actual armed combatents

>Women are below man

I'm not disagreeing with you here, but you are missing my point.

>Falling for the ((Womens rights)) Jew poison I see

No. I am simply anti-authoritarian. So much so that I don't like seeing other beings, even beings who are lesser in capability, being controlled either. To me, it's a right of all lifeforms to have sovereignty over themselves. This is nature.

You can try to force a dog to do something it doesn't want to do, and it will fight you, resist you, attack you, and defend itself tooth and nail. It's just nature. You may eventually win dominance by brute force, but at what cost? Will the dog ever fully trust you again? no.

Is the dog equal to the man? No. Is the dog capable of the same greatness as the man? no. Does the dog ultimately have the right it's own sovereignty. Yes.

So you're saying God had sex with Mary?

muslims are the best people on earth. Don't be Islamophobic, anons.

They're wrong on religion and have a weird culture I generally don't want them around me.
*tips fedora*

go back to your shithole you came crawling from. i wonder why you migrated to such a superior country run and built by white men.

Literally pre-war Syria.

Betas. Betas everywhere. Islam is a God tier religion literally. It will save the west from degeneracy.

Nowhere in the Bible does Jesus claim that he is the son of god. Give me a verse.

Literally fight with terrorist cells that take in farmers and think they represent Muslim military forces.

They're right about women and degeneracy but wrong about most other things

I'm white you bellend

this.
suicide bombings are literally the most beta way to kill other people.
>no repercussions other than a quick death
>even believing they'll get 72 virgins in the afterlife
>not knowing they'll look like this