Perfect Europe

1.Remove non-whites from Europe regardless how based they are
2.Sort European countries according to my map

>Darker Blue:
>True Europeans-tier:
Free to move wherever they want, settle wherever they want, no extra taxes for living in any country
>Light Blue:
>European-tier:
Same, but the right to stay/work in True European country is limited, extra-taxes for staying in True European country
>Orange:
>Non-European culture
Can acquire European working visa under specific circumstances, can receive citizenship after 10 years of living in European country.
>Red
>Incompatible with European culture:
Can get ONLY touristic visa limited to 1 month, can acquire working visa in extra-ordinary cases(extremely talented scientist/doctor/engineer)

Any objections?

Other urls found in this thread:

total-croatia-news.com/business/19456-croats-among-best-workers-in-germany
thedubrovniktimes.com/news/croatia/item/2506-if-you-want-a-job-done-well-ask-a-croat-well-if-you-live-in-germany
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> (((Israel))) blue

Yeah, if you want American semi-jews in your country fuck off.

What's Iceland?

OP includes Catalonia, one of the most brown-skinned regions of Spain, the region with the highest public debt per citizen and leave out light-skinned and wealthy regions of Basque Country and Navarra.

Seems legit fucking polaco

See nothing wrong with jews, if they live according to our rules

True European tier, for sure

Catalonia became so brown-skinned, because of sudacas
I'll take your opinion about Basques and Navarra into consideration btw

...Do you really believe Swedes have any right to call themselves truly European anymore? Additionally, Finns are "true", but Hungarians aren't, even though they're both more related to each other than to other countries. And Hungary, at least, resists western degeneracy.
Also Albanians not red? LUL

>Do you really believe Swedes have any right to call themselves truly European anymore?

Yes, despite being infested by shitskins and being brinwashed they are still genetically superiour.

>Huns and Finns
I am half-Hungarian, but Hungary is no match to Finland in terms of wealth, quality of life
>Albanians
I was hesitating on that one, but overall they rather fit into Orange group

greeks are arabs and serbs are gypsies, plz remove

>True Europeans-tier

What are the tiers based on?

This idealistic map you've created is just another way to divide whites. Europe is to small to be dived up and fight off the rest of the world individually. If the first two plans were going to work, all Europeans must be considered equal, it's the only way Europe could survive.

Trueness

>Contribution to Culture
>Wealth
>Crime rate
>Long-time personal observations and interaction with people of different origin

Ok, you can paint Lithuania red then. We are not european by your standarts.

Being white isn't good enough criterea

Russia has 12.1 homicide rate, while Norway, Netherlands - 0.8 per 100k
So called Whites have
Different levels of Education,
Different morals
Different value of human's life

Also, show your flag

Oh look, lame ass CIA faggots trying to make White people fight each other and view the noble Russians as non-White enemies.

Sorry you disgusting cum drinking little faggot, there isn't going to be another world war on your terms.

Go and fuck yourselves you fucking pathetic wastes of space.

>Also, show your flag

YEAH! SHOW YOUR FLAG GOIM! I DEMAND YOU SHOW YOUR FLAG!

t. american mongrel who has no idea about what's going on in russia/Europe

Russia has never been a friend. They will always stab you in the back and you are a fool to think otherwise.

No seriously update the map, we are red, at least orange for sure.
We are not wealthier than orange countries, we commit about the same number of crimes as russia. We contributed literally nothing to european culture, we just adoped it from the "true europeans". Cant speak about your personal obsevations. So 3/4

>perfect europe
>includes ME, Israel and N. Africa on the map at all
>Israel granted special privileges over half of the continent somehow
>divides Europe even further by arbitrary BS standards.
you're only making things worse, i always had a grudge on a personal level with you divide and conquer shills, especially in these day's situations

>Greece is light blue but its islands are orange
Are you fucking retarded?

Estonia is on par with Finland in many aspects. Eesti should be dark blue (and Nordic).

The best part is the demand to "show your flag"

Misclick, nigger
you should've been thankful to be in orange group, considering pic related

Estonia isn't Nordic
They are all Russians

Ever heard of an outhouse, you autistic sperg?
Romania isn't India. There not being toilets *in the homes* doesn't mean there aren't any toilets at all.

Don't bother, he's just an autistic troll and a divide and conquer shill. Look at the map, look at his posts, look at the map again, sage and move on.

I wonder who's behind these posts

haha woah

Poland should be dark blue. It has a lower crime rate than some of western Europe.

>Sweden
>Belgium
>Germany
LUL

Why is Croatia Orange?
We are literally more European than any of the Baltic states easily.

That's because they export their criminality to the rest of europe. polaks are scum and Sup Forums should stop fellating them immediately.

I'm ok with this.
But Croatia is white and based.

Fixed
Also I addeda a new category
Brown = caliphate-tier
European genetics but mostly islamized niggers that betrayed their forefathers

>HURR DURR SHILL
Canadian gypsy, chill
Romania simply isn't good enough to match European standards, toilet thing is just another proof

Oh shit, Croatia in lighter blue sorry

>the butthurt
Have you been to fucking Malaga? Literally black caucasians.

What about Croatia?
I literally don't see the difference between us and Hungarians
Even Slovenes

t. romanian/amerifag

Read carefully 1st step: we will remove all non-whites, first

Go shitpost your caliphate joke in another place

Poland and Baltics should be dark blue, Germany and France should get fucked.

What about Switzerland?

Kike shill wipe your ass with your map, don't divide Europeans with your degeneracy.

Yes you are right, you accept more refugees and like islam more.

>remove non whites
>still free reigns to Israel
What did he mean by this. Fucking shill, kys autist

You are wrong, heres why, read:

1. 2.

>forcing those neat eastern European slav-squaters to live under soviet rule again.
That's cruel.

HAHAHHA where did you get this info from?
Your arse?
We literally took 0 immigrants you actual nigger
>you like islam more
what the actual fuck ?
have you been to croatia, like ever?
and you are even poorer than us, fuck off cunt.

Brown is Middle West I believe.

> croatia
> non european culture

Trashed.

there is literally no problem with jews, Isreal is European.

He's obviously a Jew who thinks he's a white European. Next thing you know he'll be posting on Hanukkah wishing all the happy kikes a good day.

Albania should be red.

Scientists should not need to be extremely talented to have working visa (as long as they're not ((((social """"scientists"""")))) of course)

No Poland? Slovenia does not agree. :)

I appreciate your position but the Balts are a very important part of Europe, more so than the kikes OP put on the map.

>Base Sweden offa race.
>Base Hungary offa wealth.

Cmon user. Standardize.

Sorry but you cant stop the Turk.
Europe will be Anatolia.2 eventually.

its pretty much austrohungary 2.0

How are Baltics important to Europe?
Literally how?
Every single country on the Baltics is like 50% Russian and are the fastest dying people in Europe

ROH ROH!
What happens next?

Strategically they are extremely important, again, unlike the kikes OP included.

Croatia was a tough choice,
although I understand that placing Albania and Croatia is somewhat surprising, but I didn't notice any difference between Serbs and Croats while interacting with em, they both have non-european level of impulsivity and crook mentality

A EUROPEAN WHO DENIES ANOTHER FELLOW EUROPEAN IS NOT WELCOME IN EUROPE

>Being this retarded
Don't you know that the fucking muslims are Croatia are basically Bosnians and they are not even Muslim
Anyway, no need to argue with a cuck like yourself
better go kill yourself since your life is so fucking pathetic.
Since we actually defended Europe from Islam for thousands of years and you did jack shit.

Yes, but now the Visegrad is more actual. We should aim that before EU.

>Every single country on the Baltics is like 50% Russian

ROH ROH SCOOBY, I THINK WE FOUND A NON-EDUCATED ONE

I agree with un-educated croat, how are the balts important? Realistically speaking i could see only balt language is important.

Well then you are just retarded
total-croatia-news.com/business/19456-croats-among-best-workers-in-germany
thedubrovniktimes.com/news/croatia/item/2506-if-you-want-a-job-done-well-ask-a-croat-well-if-you-live-in-germany
Croats are considered one of the most hard working and best immigrants in Europe
We defended Europe from Islam and the Baltics literally didn't do anything.
Your map is retarded, so are you.

>ROH ROH SCOOBY, I THINK WE FOUND A NON-EDUCATED ONE
>implying you aren't all russians in denial
please just kill yourself, thats only what you're good at you filthy sub human

>including israel in light-blue

found the kike

Strategically a good buffer between blue and orange.

Sweden's wealth is a result of their racial superiority

SHOW YOUR FLAG JEWISH SHILL

Fuck off shitskin moorish rapebaby. Stop lying you filthy semite.

Take the real redpill about Catalonia (pic related). The fucking spanish goverment sends here most of the immigrants to dilute our identity, and they tried the same in the sixties settling millions of subhuman castilians in Catalonia.

>Czechia, not true Europe
this map is stupid

REMOVE ISREAL PLS TY

good eye user
also kike shill thread

See, your impulsivity is showing again
It's not the ultimate edition btw

Thanks for statistics though

ROH ROH

how does it feel to be proven you are literally dumb for 3 times now?

As a Pole I'm honestly fucking cackling over here. After all the shit happening lately are you really just saying that Sweden, Germany and France are 'true Europeans'? Yeah maybe, after you kick out all of the self-destructive leftist citizens which compose the majority of the population at this point as proven by recent elections and personal experience.
A great example would be Silesia. Most of it is in Poland and most of it is more 'German' than modern day 'Germany'.
Also including Israel in Europe... fuck off with this bait.
Don't get me started on the UK and the sheer amount of Indians and Muslims inhabiting the isles. The only fully British places left in Britain are the northern isles such as Uist, which in themselves are in Scotland.

What about lolis, do they get a free pass?

>poland
>lithuania
all of your fucking leaders were polish you retarded shit
poles just used you to get your land, you're literally a non country
Whatever cunt, learn some fucking history before you make shitty maps like this

but we are not buffering anyone, lmao. And i think you are talking about baltics, not balts.

In the name of our great Allfather, Adolf Hitler, you must die for being a suspected Juden.

Give me your address so we can come end your taint on humanity.

gotta go ahead what he said
you really like mooslems cause your master also likes them

suck a dick you turk
you're browner than my asshole

You understand what I mean, Skinkus, you are arguing with me over a map made by a kike to stir up arguments.

>unironically believe that ZOG=state of Israel

I'd have Croatia over Sweden any time. I'd rather have two zones. The former white and glorious western Europeans can go into one. The Southern states can go into one. And the Intermarum countries can go into one. Free movement within the zone, restricted movement between the zones.

If westerners want to keep down the easterner influx that's fine, in return we can keep away the ever increasing nigger/muzzie population if they would ever think of coming here.

I also wouldn't want to go to Stockholm freely, but have problems visiting Croatia or Romania, that's retarded.

Dark Green is true WHITE
Yellow is WHITE
LINES mean some WHITE

BROWN are Huns, and other invaders

>all of your fucking leaders were polish

Wikipedias page is too long to even screencap it in order to show how wrong you are. Keep trying, croat, maybe someday you will be equal to me. But until then - sucks to be you.

That map must be from the 19th hundred you retarted skid row
Today there's an epidemic of 3 stories houses in Romania and all have multiple bathrooms. In fact, it's really stupid people spend their money on useless rooms that no one will ever use.

*three zones. I re-written it, but forgot to change that.

t. ivan

Nice aquarel.

Whats a "skinkus"? We dont use words like that. But for real are not buffering anything. baltic states are just a burden, realistically speaking, if a russia was a threat against EU.

>t. uneducated, unworthy, untermensch.

Cro-rats, when will they learn.....

>calls me uneducated
>says croatia imported immigrants
>meanwhile we didn't import one
>calls me uneducated
>says lithuania deffended europe from islam
>meanwhile poland literally did all the work
>tells me that it sucks to be you
>meanwhile he has the highest suicide per capita in europe
KYS

>Calls bathroom a "useless room"

wew, found an eternal romanian here

you guys can be cool only under "True European" guidance, your entire history proves it

>you guys can be cool only under "True European" guidance, your entire history proves it
ofc
thats why my country is one of the safest countries in europe and is the 5th tourist attraction in the whole world
my country was in a war 20 years ago, our whole infrastructure was fucked, our gdp per capita was like 3k $ now its like 5x the that
meanwhile people like you make my country look like its shit when its not.