Why is he acting so childish?

Why is he acting so childish?

Why are you so triggered by every single thing he says? You are like a beaten wife, always coming back for more.

I'm not. I actually thought the wrestling thing was funny. But here he is right back at it.

Distraction - the media and his supporters pay more attention to his tweets (which I find quite entertaining) than to the actual policies the he is passing.

>I'm not mad but I'll go out of my way to start a thread on Sup Forums

Ok retard

He really is making a huge mistake by "taking ownership" of this stock market rally. It's a bubble and he even called it a "big, fat, ugly bubble" during his campaign. When this thing bursts he'll "own the bear market" and be blamed for it even though it was bound to happen no matter who became president.

>I'm not mad at Trump's last irrelevant twitter banter but I'm super mad at this one

you might have mental problems

I don't think he has the foresight to see something like that.

Reminder that
>CNN is literally ISIS

>Why does the right keep complaining about videogames/the media/news organizations and what they say and do?
>must be because they're triggered

OP doesnt even see the irony.

We have been asking that very question of the entire political left for decades. DECADES you fucking nigger loving monkeys.

I hope Trumps tweeting continues to outrage you lefty cunts into literal frothing straight jacket insanity

Dude both sides are triggered AF and we are just feeding from the puss it's great kek

So because the left acted childish for a long time we should act more childish to make them mad? What happened to taking the high road?

Dude they are so in their bubble they are basically unreachable, the point in making them angry is to show how idiotic and childish they are, it's clearly working

This tweet doesn't even warrant a thread

All of his tweets warrant a thread for discussion, user.

Tried it...for all those decades I mentioned

Bush 1 tried it
Dole tried it
Mccain tried it
Romney tried it

Losers all. Trump has taken it straight to the lying jew media in a way no one has since Nixon and obviously that was a different time and his work was more behind the scenes against the press

At this point, progressive liberalism needs to be mocked and humiliated for what it is, a ponzi scheme that enriches its "leaders" while fomenting bitter hatred in its adherants. It is a poison for civilization and has to be snuffed out by whatever means necessary

No man, you don't get it. The second that thing bursts you have all the excuses in the world to pass big infrastructure projects and job bills. It'll put more heat on the GOP to get off their fucking asses and do something. Long game baby. 8 years. 2 scoops.

yea dude and if my aunt had a cock she'd be my uncle

Because he always gets a positive reaction from his supporters when he does that.

>facing your bullies is acting childish
it's clear that the media is the bully here. fuckoff nerd

fpbp

>GOP
>passing big infrastructure projects

I bet you kiss niggers after sucking them off

you're not seeing the bigger picture he's baiting the MSM to cover on a fucking gif so he'll have time to do something big.

>trump is visiting Poland before Britain, France and Germany
>The Saudis aren't coming to G20
>Greece attacked a Turkish boat
>Strange sighting in the sky this past few days
>New space corp for the us military
>China is trying to take some land from India (maybe a war is coming?)

Something big is going to happen this year and we all know it