youtube.com/watch?v=fng3Vdte7mw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We did

But after WW2 the jews and left were in complete control of the UK state

>pro tip they still are

>But after WW2 the jews and left were in complete control of the UK state

protip: we had it even worse but managed to get rid of them
they didn't push the anti-white guilt, though

True in a way but you would have been totally destroyed had the communist decided to import chinks and muslims fRom central asia on the scale the left/liberals started to import pakis and niggers into the UK

We did. In polls agreement with him was as high as 85%.

becauz he wuz a raycist tahts what my teachur tolled me

Speak to someone born between 1940-1955 and you'll understand why. Someone who was a teenager or in their young 20s throughout the 60s. They're fucking why.

>60s
and 70s*

That Enoch did not have a larger influence on the immigration policies in the UK and that no one listened to him, was the greatest tragedy in the world since WW2.

you mean hippies?

He had a huge influence, in that the media and politicians realised they would have to ostracise anyone who spoke up, completely, from society.

He had a lot of approval from the public.

He was decried as a racist and that the numbers he was quoting (50k) would be nothing like it.

Now a few decades later and we're taking in a million a year.

Here's a leftwing comedian tormenting a dementia-ridden Enoch Powell, just before his death.

This outstanding academic and old war hero, that tried to save his country, being ridiculed by a leftwing edgelord.

You know, just in case you felt like being sad tonight.

youtube.com/watch?v=XEOpV_MZDFM

Yeah. He was hugely popular.

And the entire movement around it.

We are trying to make amends now, my god we are trying. It is too late for us though.

Sorry Enoch.

How about a picture of elderly Mosley getting thrown to the floor and attacked?

And:
youtube.com/watch?v=fng3Vdte7mw

Jesus that is depressing. He sounds so broken, as if he has watched the world catch fire and burn as he desperately tried to warn the masses.
What a shame we don't have people as passionate as him in this country anymore.

We do, but they're not even half as articulate.

The only one who came close in recent times was Bowden.

I don't know much about Bowden, but I understand what you mean, there are people trying to help, and to be fair are helping but like you say, just can't speak in the way the great men of the past did.

ENOCH IS ENOUGH!