New Zealand. I know you faggots are lurking so get in here and discuss our nation

New Zealand. I know you faggots are lurking so get in here and discuss our nation.

>meth epidemic
>100,000 unemployed youth
>hoard of immigrants
>no jobs
>can't take a shit due to health safety and red tape
>drowning in debt

I don't know about you guys but I want to get this shit sorted so we can enjoy some prosperity.

Please get in here and discuss NZ with me.

Do what you always do - come to Aus on a dole bludging visa.

Damn I always envionsed New Zealand to be s bastion of secluded beauty

Are the cities that bad?

We have a two speed economy.

Farming and exports funding the welfare state and subsidized employment due to too high taxes, making manufacturing unproductive.

Meth has taken off. There was a 500kg meth bust a few months back. Add that up, one got caught 15 got through, meth is siphoning off between 4 and 9% of GDP.

The police tried to ban guns last month and failed spectacular, everyone called their representative and got it shafted. seriously think they were trying to turn us into little mexico, only the criminals have guns.

If I managed to discover 10 meth houses and two district importers in my town of 12,000, the police are either incompetent or being paid off. I am just a regular guy who likes gossip and chit chat.

What do you think about legalizing cannabis? Will it give the economy a boost or will it cause our citizens to turn into lazy slobs?

It will stop people drinking alcohol and smoking meth.

NZ is a damp cold bog, we need something to disassociate. Weed is the lesser of every evil. And it cures cancer for fuck sake.

Most people can't work because they smoke weed. Employers don't give a fuck if you smoke dope. The product manager at alliance group levin used to tell one of the head butchers "you're making a mess, go get stoned cunt". For people who are regulars, it improves coordination and reflexes. I only survived doing the work of two people by smoking weed, when you are stressed and can't eat, or when you have worked 12 hours and your metabolism is spent, it helps a lot.

>Most people can't work because they smoke weed.

Because of drug testing.

Anyone want to come scope out farm sheds around Shannon?

There is a meth dealer around there hiding a bunch of classic cars, 1970's v8 coupe, 1950's caddilac, that is the sort of shit you can expect to find.

I would waterboard the cunt but I have never been taught and will probably drown him.

Bump.

The council wants this guy to stop dressing up and shooting BB guns, it is scaring the neighbors.

How much does 1G cost?

Britfag backpacker here ,

There's loads of jobs here ? I've never had an issue in the last year and a half, in all major cities that is. Get qualified nerd .

1000 NZD.

There was the ragtag precursor importation and cooking network prices were around 16k per oz. But then the Chinese came in around 2014 and undercut everyone, now an ounce goes for 12k.

1NZD = .55 GBP

Provinces are bleeding bro.

There's loads of jobs, but loads more unemployed.

Jesus Christ how does any afford that?

Stealing.

Benefit pays 200+ per week, that's two .1 dolly bags per person minimum. If they do deals with stolen goods then they can smoke more.

Police are too afraid to make big busts and rock the boat.

Of the 150 people who came home from Afghan a few years ago, 20 killed themselves and the rest are in the looney bin.

No wonder why. They had to build infrastructure for goatfuckers while getting mortared and shot at. Not allowed to shoot back. That would give me PTSD, not being able to fight back.

the islanders hoarde all moved to australia over the last 5 years.

There are alot of dumbfucks in new zealand. majority of them are non-european.

every corner shop is owned by curries, even ones in the middle of bumfuck nowhere.

chinks are talking over auckland, fortunately everywhere else is basically white and maori.

the south island is 96% white. with basically no crime and peaceful communities.

the provinces only hire kiwi's. as opposed to cuckland.

100% correct.

We still have an islander hoard too.

We ship boongas in to work the fields and orchards for slave labor.

Literally all that money gets sent back to family. Look up souce of income for the island, it is all money sent back from workers in NZ and AUS.

The problem is, how do the locals compete for jobs with temporary resident slaves. Working slave labor is impossible for more than a few months, I have tried.

This is not true.

Big business would rather hire foreigners because they don't know labor laws.

All it takes is one curry in a management position, and the whole organization gets filled out with shitskins. Z energy and Chorus comms are examples of this.

you can't get the dole here on a special kiwi visa.

but after a few years, they all quit their jobs almost immediately after becoming permanent residents, especially the samoans.

then just live 10 to a house and live off the government.

I'm glad I left and went to a real country

As opposed to the white kiwis over there who work ovrer there paying tax and get no government benefits.

You are a bunch of cucks and my ancestor slaughtered you so that there was not so much as a peep out of you lot for 150 years.

only real problem is affordability of housing and getting cucked out of entering the real estate market by fucking chinese

cant say much about unemployment, i've never heard of people unable to get a job unless they were crying about their liberal Arts degree unable to land them a job writing blogposts for a clinical psychologist

the only immigrants we need worry about are the FUCKING CHINESE

go get a trade mate or start your own little business.

even something simple like a garden bag business, house washing, painting etc..

you can buy a cheap truck and do what you want. even freelance courier work.

This. There a fucking million jobs out there. Come to Christchurch and walk into well paid unskilled work on the rebuild ffs.

Op is just drugged up stoner and going by his posts he's developing marijuana induced psychosis. Stealing? Meth deals? I rhink youve explained why you arentbworking like thebrest of us mate.

Get help mate before youve gone past the point of no return.

And this is probably the worst thread ever on pol.

thats how they take over industries.

muslims do the same, all those trolley collection businesses have been hijacked by muslims, i know this one aussie guy that ran a few squads at a few shopping centers and he was getting pestered even threatened to sell it.

>then just live 10 to a house and live off the government.
So, Mt Druitt but fat and black?

Coming from a diff time but I can still remember when there were plenty of "white" kiwis on thew jamroll enjoying an extended holiday on behalf of the Oz taxpayers.

oi whats ChCh actually like? Cost of living and all that,

been offered a software engineering job literally almost double what i make up here in Auckland, afraid of moving away from all my pals to a city i've never been tho

>tfw the boss says i can bring my doggo 2 work

yep, dead on.

the boonga's moved her to jump on the dole. just work in shit labouring positions for a year or two then jump on the dole, get the rest of the family to moved over, sponsor them and then they've got 5-6 adults in a household bringing in 3k a fortnight off the government (unemployment allowance, pension etc.)

Multiculturalism is justice for colonialism of the Maori lands. Get used to it.

winston peters knows what the fuck is up.

it is the chinese buying out the market, they've done the same in melbourne and sydney. buy an investment and just sit on it and not rent it out. = housing shortage = higher prices

I am going to cut up logs on a skid site as soon as the ground dries a little more and jobs get advertised.

>Stealing? Meth deals? I rhink youve explained why you arentbworking like thebrest of us mate.

I was describing the lifestyle of the meth addicted in NZ, not myself. Read it again.

there is nothing wrong with meth, stop believing jewish lies

Burger here.
Are you guys being hit by the heroin epidemic too? Thanks to (((someone))) taking out the Taliban (Who controlled poppy in their territory), now ISIL is letting it flood through into the western world.

ye what's the deal with him? I've been out for years now. Is he /ourguy?

Chch is pretty damn cool mate.

Pros
> good bar/club/restaurant scene
> excellent outdoor lifestyle; Sumner beach, Port Hills, Hanmer Springs, Mt Hutt, Lyttleton Harbour, Banks Peninsula
> housing cheaper
> no AKL traffic
> people are based
> much less rain than akl

Cons
> fucking cold in winter
> can get stupid hot in summer 35 degrees
> central city still a mess, best to avoid it during the day
> girls here are generally ugly bush pigs who think they are all 10 outta 10s

Tldr: come, your industry salary will go much further here and you can have quality of life

We worked together to develop economy, they got medicine, they got british legal rights so they had to stop enslaving and eating each other.

You are thinking of the portugese spanish and dutch who oppressed the natives. The regent of spain didn't offer legal protection to the amazons like our sovereign did, they slaughtered them.

tl;dr we did the maoris a favor

Get your shit straight cuck.

yea, mt druitt.

that place has always been like that. everyone around there are complete scatterheads.

loosest place in australia after shepparton. caboolture, woodridge and deception bay in qld fight for a close 3rd

man, on my last day at uni, i sat in the main study hall and just looked around; surrounded by chinese and korean. Not a single white, maori or PI.

the only thing i could hear was bits and pieces of mandarin being hammered into my ear drums.

I feel sad for this country. We are losing what makes us, us. The fact you can just walk down the street and say hi to anyone and make a new mate, you can't talk to asians. They either don't speak english or refuse to make eye contact with a white dog. All my neighbors used to be friendly old school kiwis, over the years they were replaced by these Chinese. Haven't had a conversation with a neighbor for 6 years now.

>come to Aus on a dole bludging visa.
我們目前已經滿了

請離開

con: every 5 years the entire city flattens itself

>woodridge
a great way to get your kidneys stolen

> girls here are generally ugly bush pigs who think they are all 10 outta 10s
this,

You just need to find a cute bf and youre set :3 chch is comf

It's not so bad. Mostly abuse of prescrition drugs like oxys and antidepressants.

1 in 4 kiwi woman are on suicide mass murder pills for being crazy.

Captcha got real easy, intel agencies want me to keep posting. Only ever happened in best korea thread.

firewood business,

drive around with a winch on the back of your truck and steal logs from the national parks.

make a killing selling wheelie bins of it.

You'll like chch then mate.

Just stay away from Riccarton Mall. Its like Causeway Bay in Hong Kong.

Yeah, the suburban women here pop shit like Oxy and Adderall as though they were M&M's, so I feel your pain there. I've stuck with the old captchas, way easier for frequent posting.

yea he /ourguy/

he's maori, most maori know what is up, they aren't stupid. except the "bros" they dont know what year it is.

choice, sounds not so bad, apart from the quakes every so often

i think auckland has a similar problem. if i cared about that i'd be moving to Gold Coast aye

Yeah, it's hard to find a farmer who will let you have his shelter belt trees.

Standing wood is literally worth nothing. It is the labor that goes into it that is the value.

They all want something for nothing. Do all this work and give me half the firewood and stack it in my shed sort of shit.

Was thinking about taking to some DOC rimu or kauri (native hardwood) with an alaskan sawmill, but even then you need 2+ guys to carry the lumber out.

i dunno, there are alot of hot women in chch.

most have that traditional english horse face though.

time to move mate. chinks are soulless nasty people. communism has made them like that.

chinese before communism were nice people.

That was fucking funny.
I hope Australia gets control of New Zealand somehow and puts the Maori and assorted exotics into reservations.

You dumb shit there were 150 at a time rotating every 6 months for 10 years. That's 3000 men, slightly less when some dudes went twice. And most of them are fine. And of course they were allowed to fight back. They killed and detained a fair few goat fuckers.

>horse face

KYS fool.

Dude. Its makes perfect sense for you to move.

Higher salary, cheaper living costs. You'll be setting yourself up right for the future.

You'll make decent salt of the earth friends here, fuck I'd even buy you a beer and share some garlic fries with you at Pomeroys.

And you can fly return to Auckland for $100 so can catch up with your mates all the time.

Yeah true that. I was being unkind. There are some insanely hot chicks in Christchurch. But many of them are high maintenance and not worth the effort.

But come on, go to the Palms or Northlands mall- you will see plenty of chicks with potential but all dressed up in hideous shit like polar fleece

Your getting ripped off cunt

Whatever cunt.

Watch that video of NZDF getting shot at in mountain pass. They are sitting there like cucks 'what do we do now', they had to sit there and take fire. Then when they told the bitch to get on the .50 cal, she told them she can't fire that cannon.

The last rotation went for a reunion, there was free piss there. They all fucking lost it, started fighting themselves, went home to beat their wives and kill themselves. Look it up this is heavily suppressed.

Operators and special forces don't get PTSD because they are proactive, not sitting there taking pot shots and mortars from ishmael and his soviet AK not allowed to fight back.

I don't buy that shit cunt.

this.

they slave for a few months then take that money back to the islands and live like kings. maoris or whitey cant do that shit because we still have to buy our bread at $2 a loaf.

same shit for indians too: 20 cunts to a house, wagecucking and nepotism until they own everything. ever seen a whiteboy working for an indian? me neither

get yourself a rural kiwi woman,

they do all the hard work on the farm for you . face like a bag of dicks and a big bushy minge that will scare anyone, but hey at least she's a blonde and will ride you like a pro

Do you realize that during that video there is another section who has climbed the hill to flank and is slaying bodies. Two of them died. One of the guys on the humvee manning the GMG got a round through his helmet and radio earpiece. Some of them got mistakenly fired at by a LAV and were hit by shrapnel. What do you think they were going to take a fucking camera up there?

I worked with these people and heard the stories first hand, don't talk to me about suppression kiddo. Soldiers fighting on the piss happens every friday night at the bar

Remind me of the strategic significance of a hill in Afghanistan? That's right, it's a shit hole with no significance. That's why we walked out of there.

Afghanistan, rich with minerals to exploit yet none of this was discussed.

It was about saving face, looking all humanitarian digging a few wells and running a few pipes.

Those men died for nothing.

They died doing their jobs, died for each other. The significance of the hill is that it had enemy on it who were shooting up the police. It was their job to do something about that. Soldiers don't make the politics.

threadly reminder that if you dont live here you are an egg

Burn their houses down. Or burn down the meth houses.

They should have driven off and re engaged when they had the upper hand. It's like you lot were all sick on counter-insurgency 101 day.

The military is cucked by political correctness and you know it.

Also hows the internet speed at Trentham, corporal?

Just shoot him. Or employ a distraction attack. Set a fire near the target and observe how they handle it. Make notes of everything. The. Next time, set a small explosive charge off on their property, use what you learned during the fire to get what you want.

The gangs are keeping a lid on violence on purpose.

If it spills over, the rednecks of NZ will rise up.

It's a good idea, but they are using their nigglet offspring as human shields. I'm not really keen to burn down a house full of kids, even if they are starving maoris with crack smoking parents.

Woo captcha is blazing fast at reloading images. Thanks 5 eyes, wish it was always like this.

>Thanks 5 eyes, wish it was always like this.
you're welcome mate

None of the cars are registered to a person. You would take it to VTNZ and register it in your name.

One would have to be prepared to explain where you got money from to buy 5 classic cars in one sitting though. kek

Take your dick out of your hand and use that intel apparatus to smash the meth gangs.

sorry mate can't, muhammad and his 9 wives in syria come first

But you are sending them guns moneys and loves?

nah mate the cia does that we just give the cia free reign

NZ has sold out like a whore! Kiwis left with nothing like usual

different demographics though... typical gap year type has either recently graduated uni or is taking a year out before attending uni... you're going to be a bit more switched on than the average unemployed local mong

same effect with aussies and kiwis in London, they'll fly thousands of miles to get here and within a week they'll have sorted some rented accommodation for themselves (without relying on the local authority to pay for it) and will have found a job... whereas a subsection of our own natives want the government to pay for their entire existence because they're are supposedly 'no jobs'

been to the wairarapa, nice place.

>hoard of immigrants
from where?

changs, poos and bongs

I'm Huang like a horse.

Given your infrastructure and your small population, why not invest in technology? Your country could become a tech empire, not manufacturing but software development and tech advancement.

>Are you guys being hit by the heroin epidemic too? Thanks to (((someone))) taking out the Taliban (Who controlled poppy in their territory), now ISIL is letting it flood through into the western world.
lol, the American heroin epidemic is almost exclusively synthetic, manufactured heroin from our pharmaceutical companies. We're being fucked by billion-dollar industries.