HINDUISM GENERAL - nigger slayer edition

HINDUISM GENERAL - nigger slayer edition

"Indian Paganism: The Last Living Expression of Aryan Beauty" - Savitri Devi, A Warning to the Hindus

cincinnatitemple.com/articles/HinduIndianNationalism1939.pdf

>What is Hinduism?

Hinduism is the oldest organized religion in the world. It is the Sanatana Dharma, the Eternal Law. It has no known origin and no founders - it is a synthesis of various Indian cultures and practices from as early as 4000 BCE.

Hinduism differs from Christianity and other Abrahamic religions in that it does not have:

>A single founder,
>A specific theological system,
>A single concept of deity,
>A single holy text,
>A single system of morality,
>A central religious authority,
>The concept of a prophet.

Hinduism is neither polytheistic, monotheistic, trinitarian or henotheistic, yet it is all at the same time.

The development of Hinduism was influenced by many invasions over thousands of years. The major influences occurred when nomadic "Aryan" Indo-European tribes invaded Northern India from the steppes of Russia and Central Asia. They brought with them their religion of Vedism. These beliefs mingled with the more advanced, indigenous Indian native beliefs, often called the "Indus valley culture."

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kali_Yuga
bhagavad-gita.org/index-english.html
hinduwebsite.com/upanishadindex.asp
sacred-texts.com/hin/
gita-society.com/section3/mahabharata.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwiHrferzdbSAhXIQ48KHXpjBfIQFggnMAA&usg=AFQjCNEVJFySM166gELxlwp_gULUgD7yjw&sig2=KRg3OHxt-7NTN7O0TaIkYw
youtu.be/rAM9x_GF9V
youtube.com/watch?v=tkOsgXHUGs0
youtube.com/watch?v=U-ht0DJZBpU
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rashtriya_Swayamsevak_Sangh
archive.org/details/TheBhagavadGitaByCRajagopalachari
ancient-origins.net/myths-legends/symbol-swastika-and-its-12000-year-old-history-001312
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manu_(Hinduism)?wprov=sfla1
holybooks.com/wp-content/uploads/MahabharataOfVyasa-EnglishTranslationByKMGanguli.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=G0Cp7DrvNLQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Political Significance of Hinduism in this Age

All the decadence of the world today has been predicted by Hinduism.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kali_Yuga

Prophesied events during a Kali Yuga

>Rulers will become unreasonable: they will levy taxes unfairly.
>Rulers will no longer see it as their duty to promote spirituality, or to protect their subjects: they will become a danger to the world.
>People will start migrating, seeking countries where wheat and barley form the staple food source.
>At the end of Kali-yuga, when there exist no topics on the subject of God, even at the residences of so-called saints and respectable gentlemen of the three higher varnas [temperament] and when nothing is known of the techniques of sacrifice, even by word, at that time the Lord will appear as the supreme chastiser.

Kali Yuga with regard to human relationships

>Avarice and wrath will be common. Humans will openly display animosity towards each other. Ignorance of dharma will occur.
>People will have thoughts of murder with no justification and will see nothing wrong in that.
>Lust will be viewed as socially acceptable and sexual intercourse will be seen as the central requirement of life.
>Sin will increase exponentially, while virtue will fade and cease to flourish.
>People will take vows and break them soon after.
>People will become addicted to intoxicating drinks and drugs.
>Teachers will no longer be respected and their students will attempt to injure them. Their teachings will be insulted, and followers of Kama(lust) will wrest control of the mind from all human beings.

Resources

>Bhagavad Gita
bhagavad-gita.org/index-english.html

>Upanishads
hinduwebsite.com/upanishadindex.asp

>Vedas
sacred-texts.com/hin/

>MAHABHARATA by C Rajagopalachari
gita-society.com/section3/mahabharata.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwiHrferzdbSAhXIQ48KHXpjBfIQFggnMAA&usg=AFQjCNEVJFySM166gELxlwp_gULUgD7yjw&sig2=KRg3OHxt-7NTN7O0TaIkYw

>Ramayan Anime
youtu.be/rAM9x_GF9V

Bump

Nah, I wouldn't pay attention to a religion that asks me to shit in the street.

That's just being woke the porcelain jew.

As fascinating as Hinduism is isn't Jainism an attempt at a more rational Hinduism then Buddhism refined that idea even more? Buddhism seems to emphasize the practical aspects of Hinduism without the rest. So I guess my question is what does Hinduism offer than Jainism and Buddhism doesn't?

A societal system, philosophy and rich history and Jains are pretty much Indian jews

That's why I am a friend of hinduism

Heil Woden
Heil our ancestory
Heil the eternal truth

kek

Afaik Islam stem from the same tree Christianity and Judaism do its practices might be based in Arabic paganism but the lore is Abrahamic

you guys have a pretty sweet societal system where they drink cow piss and shit in the street.
also why do indians smell like shit? no scratch that why do american indians still smell like shit?
i know they have toilets and running water.
is it a cultural thing? are you afraid of bathing?
is it forbidden?

Wow, so this is the power of Hinduism...

>drinking Cow piss
Ok paki you can take your proxy off next you'll complain about gods with multiple libs cause that's the extent of your knowledge of Hinduism

youtube.com/watch?v=tkOsgXHUGs0
youtube.com/watch?v=U-ht0DJZBpU
also why do indians smell like shit?

and listen you know if i was paki, i wouldn't be able to call you out on smelling like shit, because pakis smell like shit as well, and they can't even detect that infamous indian/paki shit smell due to the relentless shit smell bombardment their poor noses have to endure on a 24/7 basis from the cradle to the grave.

i feel bad for insulting you india bro. i appreciate hindu religion and indian food though

(you)

So who are the modern descendants of the pearl white, brown haired, Prussian helmed men in this photo?

i support hinduism for indians and other asians especially since it is a counter to islam but im not sure if it should not be pushed on the west
i believe it is a cultural identity as much as a religious one

Please teach me about Hinduism based Indians

>180x249
good job

They do not "Worship toilet". People perform a little prayer before inaugurating anything new. One guy happened to do it for his new toilet and you morons think that it was worshiping toilet. Its like saying the Christians are cannibals because they drink wine and wafer and pretend it is Jesus's blood and flesh. Stop making a fool of yourself. It reflects badly on the US education system

The Kshatriyas

uh-huh

so are we in the Kali-Yuga?

No one is pushing eastern religion S m he into the west

Last i read, the bible was entirely written by jews, so explain the non-cultural contributions graeco-roman and germanic theology made to Christianity?

Well you tell me

The Indian reached its moral and intellectual apex long ago, when they came to understand many advanced concepts of a single and superior Divinity. But little by little it was contaminated by degrading and enslaving superstitions.

Convert to the only Way before it's too late.

anecdotal evdence. literally 2 in a billion people drinking piss

ugh yeah we are. so how do we end the cycle? spiritual revolution? or something more easily understood?

Cucked by their own history i see...

user sadly their will be no moderation or a solution it's gonna end with a bang

Come join us White brothers and sisters in the Santana Dharma or the Eternal Path.
This is the only way to be not cucked by the Jew worship & slave ethics and actually learn to fight for the righteous path.
These qts did. won't you?

gone... all gone...

not even a pagan flag to select on the drop down...

>what does Hinduism offer than Jainism and Buddhism doesn't?

Jainism offers very little that Hinduism does and really just focuses on the asceticism, they really just share a somewhat similar sense of Dharma and rebirth.

Buddhism at the time of it's origination was very different from the Hinduism but now that Hinduism has been influenced by Buddhism over the centuries they are more similar. Buddhism and Hinduism in many ways are two sides of the same coin.

It's not as though Buddhism is simply a more refined and more rational Hinduism though, they take the opposite position on many important issues. If anything, Buddhism is a highly heterodox branch of Hinduism mixed with sramanic influences.

it's an option.

we'd obviously need to bleach things out a bit.

>Hinduism has been influenced by Buddism
Their is a reason we are not a Buddhist country, Buddism is Hinduism for the plebs and people who don't live on the India subcontinent.

POO

IN

Sven not from you

Are you RSS?

Most westerners consider Hinduism one religion when it's more like 7+

Before I consider this religion...

Is it true it was handed down from "aryans" yonks ago?
These aryans had light skin?
The lighter the skin an Indian has, the better they are in the caste system?

So me as a (fucking) white male should be basically god status, y/n?

I think Krishna was badass, stuff like where he decapitates people with a golden disk. Sounds like mortal kombat.

Also, things I'd like:

Weed is fine to smoke.
Death to pedos.
All meats are fine to eat.
Can drink booze.

Is Hinduism for me? Also dealbreaker I refuse to poo anywhere but loo.

I acquired a book called the "the essence of bhagavad gita"
ISBN:978-1-56589-226-2
have you heard of it?

If so what could you comment on it?

I feel that anything I find in Hinduism is hijacked by left wing politics then again I dont know for sure.

>The Indian reached its moral and intellectual apex long ago, when they came to understand many advanced concepts of a single and superior Divinity. But little by little it was contaminated by degrading and enslaving superstitions.

Just because Indians are more comfortable with colorful and fantastical religious iconography than westerners does not mean they forget that a basic premise of Hinduism is that all the dieties are simply aspects of one ultimate reality. Yes you may have a few uneducated people in India who say otherwise but most educated Indians will tell you that and every mainstream Hindu group will as well.

There seems to be a misconception on Sup Forums that most Hindus at some point became polytheistic instead of adherents of monism.

RSS is a social works organization user

>Most westerners consider Hinduism one religion when it's more like 7+

Not really, Hinduism is actually fairly uniform. The exterior changes matter less when virtually all major Hindu sects are based on the same texts.

Chirstcuck focus on the worship part too much for reason

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rashtriya_Swayamsevak_Sangh

I know an RSS student leader, he's heavily influenced by Savitri.

If your spiritual prereqs are basically, "Don't tell me to stop drinking, doing drugs or eating whatever I want" then you might as well give up now. At the bare minimum, any religion worth following is going to forbid drugs and alcohol.

Looks like a good book user I am not particularly familiar with English translations of the Geeta the one linked the resources is one the translation that I can vouch for
The Hwhite thing is a meme

Start your own little white people learning group. Adopt some Yoga and Meditation. If you go to a Yoga center in UK its probably going to be all white girls mostly. Even though they are very superficial, you can still learn yoga that will help you in Meditation and general health and well being.
And in Santana Dharma, you do choose your own path. You can customize things according to your own calling.

Hinduism leads to street shitting.
Just say no.

>If your spiritual prereqs are basically, "Don't tell me to stop drinking, doing drugs or eating whatever I want" then you might as well give up now. At the bare minimum, any religion worth following is going to forbid drugs and alcohol.
Christianity doesn't forbid weed or booze, but it does council against excess.

>I feel that anything I find in Hinduism is hijacked by left wing politics
It's correct, more so in the west compared to anywhere else.
Same can be said about Buddhism/Hare Krishna sects in the west, they're essentially watered down versions of the real thing.
They basically preach the non-confrontational parts sprinkled with mysticism.

A psychedelic experience is as necessary to the human experience as sex and most religions advocate for psychedelics, only (((certain))) religions advocate against them

You are telling me that these two are street Shitters?

>Hinduism leads to street shitting.
>Just say no.

Ayylmao
Why are you still awake?

They're nature orientated. Left-wing politics are anti nature.

Yes.

from /sag/?

Drugs

>If you go to a Yoga center in UK its probably going to be all white girls mostly.

Higher-than-average quality white women can be found at meditation retreats/clubs and at Yoga places as well. Yoga is more pleb-friendly but generally if a girl is into either of those there is a good chance she will be fit and have some level of good character traits like patience, self-awareness, emotional control etc.

This is the only board I post to.
What kind? I smoked some himalayan herb earlier. Shit was fucking great!

>Himalayan herbs
Yes the same and coincidentally it was from Nepal

Are u retarded? Christanity is basiclly judaism that adoptted itself to the european pagen culture. Christmas, eastern and all other 'christian' festivals and traditions are pagen. That is so obvious.

Anyone willing to put the necessary time and effort into meditation will have experiences that are not only just as fun and interesting as any drug-induced state, they'll also have experiences that actually mean something rather than trying to make sense out of their brain having a seizure.

Like most things in life, you can take the quick and easy route and gain nothing or you can put in some hard work and effort and actually learn something about yourself.

is there any specific epub on the Bhagavad Gita you would recommend?

browser is fine, but I prefer to read on my phone

NOICE!

I said no mention of adapted christian culture. protestants even exposed this, and yet decided to cuck themselves even more by choosing only what was written in the bible

T. B. H, the Geeta linked in the op is the only non meme tier translation I've read most of the translations don't understand sanskrit so in short I am not aware of a good epub

>epub
The translation OP mentioned:
archive.org/details/TheBhagavadGitaByCRajagopalachari

Hinduism is the only religion I can stand, no prophets, no books, no bullshits.

ancient-origins.net/myths-legends/symbol-swastika-and-its-12000-year-old-history-001312

Not just a meme.

shut the fuck up nerd

Well my thoughts on psychedelics are different from yours I believe they are as much a tool as mediation and in a sense bring you closer to understanding reality

>no books
u wot m8

Saved, will be included in the next op thanks

What do you think of the Eknath Easwaran English translation?

It's good for a general westerner but I'll probably trust the book the other Indian user linked

That's why protestants are worthless (((subhumans)))

Do pooniggers have legends of the Deluge?

If Hinduism is good, why did it produce such a shit country?

Yes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manu_(Hinduism)?wprov=sfla1

>the Deluge
like in Christianity? Noah ark?

I've seen a few threads like this already.
You trying to convert people into Hinduism?

Currently reading through Mahabharata.

Nah user just spreading the word, what translation are you reading

>Implying catholicism changed and added the contents of the bible to better suit the european traditions.
It was written by jews, and for jews only. and yet you worship it as the handiwork of god.

Why don't you accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior?

Why worship false idols?

>That's why protestants are worthless (((subhumans)))
Protestantism is the purest form of Christianity. Especially Reformed (Calvinist) / Puritan.

I had one posted in these threads but now I use the first one google provides.

holybooks.com/wp-content/uploads/MahabharataOfVyasa-EnglishTranslationByKMGanguli.pdf

Cause I'm yet to receive gibs for it

Yes, but the idea precedes Christianity. Randall Carlson proves almost beyond any doubt that there was infact a great cataclysm 12,000 years ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=G0Cp7DrvNLQ