How does Sup Forums feel about "Uncle Toms"

non-whites who betray their race to side with the white man? Is there a place for us in the white ethno-state?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hRVOOwFNp5U
columbia.edu/~lmg21/ash3002y/earlyac99/documents/observations.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There's no state like no state.

quit UT meme'ing

I hate his Cardinals hat more than his black skin honestly

There is in mine, I grew up around Natives too… theyre cool in my book as well.
Just niggers can fuck off.

You ran out of alt right grils youtubers to shill?

>NRA's pet chimp.
1. biggest Uncle Tom since Bill Cosby
2. it's all just an act to get to play with firearms and score whitey wimminz
3. there are still cucks on /pol that defend this groid and his monkeyshines

No one should betray their race. You'll never be white.

must remain less that 10% of the population

>Is there a place for us in the white ethno-state?
Uncle Ruckus is hilarious so as long as you toss out casual racist comments every now and then you should be good.

you can be huma- i mean subhuman shields.

>be successful
>get called Uncle Tom because you don't have nigger mentality

How is that betraying black people? Is he shooting black babies off camera?
Anyway I feel bad for them. Some black people like country music and fishing and hiking and "white activities" and they have to get a bunch of shit from other black people for being "too white". Meanwhile a lot of the white people they know probably say shit like "Oh you're one of the good ones". Like damn can't a nigga shoot tires and wear his hat straight?

there's a place for you, there will always be certain exceptions in every situation, but obviously you couldn't ever be a full citizen

yes there can be a place for you in a white ethno state. As long as you act white and don't chimp out you'll be fine. But if you act like a nigger expect to be treated like one

>is there a place for nonwhite X in a white ethnostate
You answered your own question, Toby. If you behave well you might get an elevated position in a black ethnostate, though.
>place for us
You're a LARPer, post a pic with timestamp of your black arm.

Eric July and Kmele Foster are going to be so busy in the voluntarist nonstate taking "I'm not racist" selfies with dudes in fedoras

ancapistan twitter will be flooded

His videos are okay but no where near the level of based ian

Most of the blacks that aren't wild monkeys are probably not 100% black. Most of them have different facial features, skull shape or body types from the average nigger.

Very tall blacks, like basketball players, are typically nicer and prone to becoming successful (not necessarily because of basketball). I can write an entire hypothesis about why that may be the case, but the short version is that due to their size, the little niggers don't indoctrinate them into gangster nigger culture, so they grow up to be decent human beings. That's the gist of it.

Look at all the "based" black people and take note of their physical features. They aren't, in most cases, 100% nigger like the gangster shitstains that plague the US. It's not a coincidence.

Every other black person that is successful but still has 100% nigger blood in them just got lucky. People like Kevin Hart are all about hiding their nigger side, true Uncle Toms.

In george lincoln rockwells' vision of a white america black people would have their own reservations or they could be sent back to africa

How many rounds per clip? He shot like 50 bullets

Always good to have people who are front line disposable material. Uncle Toms need they need to join the military and follow orders, and I have no problem with it because it is good usage of resources.

>non-whites who betray their race to side with the white man?
>Is there a place for us in the white ethno-state?
It wouldn't be an ethno-state anymore, now would it?

There won't ever be a white ethno-state, sooner or later you have to understand that. Our birthrates are too low and most white normies barely want to have kids. One thing I have noticed is the way stormfags want to have more to do with white average IQ normies that can barely understand statistics and economics than high IQ non whites that grasp these concepts with ease. In the end it will not be an epic race war that destroys us. Their high IQ members aren't going to side with BLM/the kill whitey group, they're going to a hellscape of lynchings and chaos and want to return to order and stability while the low IQ miscreants burn cars and loot. Sure for every one there high IQ non-white there are ten low IQ non-whites, would you rather fight with worse odds or fight with better odds? Would you rather fight off the orc horde alone or with the likes Colon Noir, Sherriff Clarke and That Guy T? We're going to outnumbered in our own damn countries I'd rather have a few more friends and allies on my side than purity spiral to defeat.
Unite the right. Across culture, politics, and race. Fascists and an-caps, Stormfronters and NRA Blacks must ally, for if we don't, oblivion awaits.

>non-whites who betray their race to side with the white man?

You mean non-whites who reject infantile and stupid nigger culture to be reasonable adults? They're great. I love 'em no matter how the /pol edgelords seethe and hiss about it.

>"Uncle Toms"

The only black that can actually shoot. Called "uncle tom". Typical.

>white ethnostate
lmao keep dreaming

That's called a "No True Scottsman" fallacy

I really want to disagree, but you are correct sir.

Uncle tom is a stupid word.

It seems that stupid blacks call other blacks that if that black is not tribal. It fucking stupid, its more of a complement.

Its like screaming
>Hey you are not a dumb nigger and I am!

How is that supposed to make someone mad>

Democrats created and are the only ones that use the term "uncle tom". To us, they're just friends. Why do liberals have to label everything? Is he just a token black guy to you? He's more than that. He's a hard worker, an American citizen, a tax payer, a father, and a husband. We don't band behind stupid shit like "black lives matter" because we know ALL lives matter, so obviously, that includes black people. Ignoring race entirely, Liberals are the real niggers.

The people talking about who's going to "get to be a citizen" and "who will be spared on the day of the rope" are literally the dregs of our current society. They're grocery baggers, and gas station attendants, and unemployed masturbation junkies. I don't know why you take them seriously and appeal to them for consideration in "their coming ethnostate." They cant even function in current society... let alone overthrow it and usher in a new one.

Hate them more than regular niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=hRVOOwFNp5U

Uncle Tom is just a nonsense phrase the left uses to keep black people down. Intelligent black people are why vanilla nationalism is better than white nationalism. Many black people aren't low tier ghetto trash gibmedats dindus like lugenpresse likes to show us.

Unfortunately these people are the minority among the "minority."

Any black person with a Bachelors degree or higher in a STEM subject matter or who votes republican is OK in my book.

That's true for any person regardless of skin color though.

you same people scoffed at the notion of trump and the rise of nazi germany. keep getting baffled every the right rises lol, it makes things easier for us.

Black polster here.

I didn't "side" with white or black. I decided to align myself with people I share values with and I believe are more principled and consistent with what I believe. Also, I much prefer western values, which means, most of the time, that's white americans.

Fuck off with this "white and black" shit. I don't owe the (((black community))) shit.

>lugenpresse

lmao look at this subhuman baboon LARPing as a nazi. Don't even try to fit in Tyrone, you will always be a filthy nigger

Can I join?

Of course.....you have to bomb a jay z conceror somehing to kill as ny nignogs as a initiation......theres more white retards who side with brownies....then here is brownies who side with the Right White....so we have to accept them........

Give me an uncle tom (above average IQ, law abiding, decent, hard working gentleman) over an antifa cuck (low IQ, enasculated, low test, effeminate, irrational, drug abusing, jobless, genderfluid, asexual, unskilled weak degenerate) any day of the week.

And no, that doesn't mean I love "le based black people". It means using my above average IQ brain and not being a faggot.

Can't tell me that.

Lugenpresse is the correct word to use for the liar press. Fake news is the PC term for low tier cucks.

If Tyrone wants to wear a MAGA hat, say things that make sense and act like a civilized fucking human being, than good on him.

Anyone who is pro-white is good in my book. That's the line in the sand between allies and enemies no ifs ands or buts.

If you get a vasectomy.

Aren't both of those comments true though? He is one of the good ones because he isn't acting like a degenerate loser. He is acting super white as well for the same reasons. Thug culture is a horrible inheritance for black individuals, it's too bad that Hollywood and the media seek to push it so hard on Blacks, a good portion could be upstanding individuals if given the right direction and role models. I wonder why Media Elites, and Hollywood producers want to force this population to think being a criminal is cool and that being a virtuous person is not, it's almost like they're being manipulated to hurt society at large. What kind of person would do that?

>when nephew doesn't delete this

sorry user. You're statistically, mathematically, objectively provably, not white.

I think the opinions differ al lot on this issue. I just don't want millions of Africans and Middle Easterners move to my country for gibs. Other than that don't really care about a few nonwhites in my country.

They get to be 3/5s of an actual person.

There's no "betraying your race". Uncle tomming is just a term niggers came up with to pull anyone trying to get away from the abusive ghetto culture.

As long as they stay away from our wimminz I'm ok with them.

but can we convince those blacks that white supremacy is the right away. i feel like they would be 100% on board with everything until you bring up the race issue (like not wanting them to racemix).

as soon as you bring it up they will chimp out

never trust a black person once they get around other blacks...they will turn on you faster than a poo in the loo

They are useful idiots. Once the day of the rope comes they will be the last to hang.

After we kill the gommies, we will partition the US into lolbertarian land and nat-soc land. All based will be sent into lolbertarian land.

CZ FEELSGOODMAN

DCfag here

Majority of blacks are fine. The black fashionistas are harmless.

It's the KANGZ you need to look out for.

I've been watching his shit since before the NRA took over. Colionoir is great. Fuck y'all.

As long as you stay away from white women and don't act like a nigger we're cool.

>You'll never be white.
tell that to the irish, italians, swedes, bavarians, etc.

>Which leads me to add one Remark: That the Number of purely white People in the World is proportionably very small. All Africa is black or tawny. Asia chiefly tawny. America (exclusive of the new Comers) wholly so. And in Europe, the Spaniards, Italians, French, Russians and Swedes, are generally of what we call a swarthy Complexion; as are the Germans also, the Saxons only excepted, who with the English, make the principal Body of White People on the Face of the Earth.
>Observations Concerning the Increase of Mankind, Peopling of Countries, etc., Benjamin Franklin, 1751
columbia.edu/~lmg21/ash3002y/earlyac99/documents/observations.html

fuck off. Based people of any race that want to fight the marxists are fine in my book. I'd doubletap your faggot ass before I let someone so cuckish hurt someone on my squad.

Most Uncle Toms are the ones who acknowledge the problems in their community. Destruction of the family unit, a culture that promotes violence while eschewing education, and an endless victim mentality. They're the only ones worth a fuck. It's not a coincidence that Uncle Toms are the ones that act like human beings in public and are tolerable.