GERMANY....YES?

Guys, how am I supposed to feel about this?

archive.is/un1BJ

Mudsimes are gonna show that their views are incompatable with these homosexual liberals. No sense in cheering for either side on this one, hopefully they wipe each other out.

you should probably feel good. this is mass-redpilling tier. stuff like this makes islamo"""""""""""""""""""""""""""phobia""""""""""""""""""""""""""" mainstream.

fpbp

It's tragic that these moderate muslims are being attacked by the filthy right wing dregs of our society!

Islamists are right wing now, of course.

i want the whitest side to win though

Muslims are going on same path as Christians, such is capitalism. Lets be honest now, those migrants migrate for money, not to worship their sand god, they have Allah as an excuse, just like Christians or Jews. You want saints? Atheists are closer to saints than all those religious fags.

this

>Mudsimes are gonna show that their views are incompatable with these homosexual liberals. No sense in cheering for either side on this one, hopefully they wipe each other out.

This has been obvious since forever and it still hasn't even remotely fazed leftists.

The only ones who are going to be wiped out are the fags that thought "joining" a religion only to disregard everything was a good idea. I hope it shows the world the dangers of Muslims, but I know it wont.

it was opened by a little american girl with the "love conquers all" bullshit they teach here. redpills and suffering coming her way

>someone bombs the place.
>liberals freak and say we can be Muslim too
>SJWs and fags start their own sect of islam
>chaos erupts
Please let this happen

lmfaooo lets see a liberal synagogue

Ideally yes
Well as Yuri said, they won't wake up until they get the jack boot right in the ass, but by then it will be too late, for the EU I don't think this has a very happy ending for anyone involved. Nothing to do for the moment aside from hope that the people who didn't want this suffer too horribly.

>Germany destroys Islam with degeneracy

Is this good or bad...?

I hope the fags who started the mosques are the ones annihilated, then retribution can follow.

If muslims successfully integrate it basically opens the door to more people with no loyalty and no grasp on what it means to be German.

This is why I hate Immigrants, minorities and cultural marxists they don't have any pride in the nations they live in or any respect for our history or culture. Hence the concrete shitholes, modern art and utter destruction of traditional western music. The comforts of the modern world and indeed the freedom and self determination that these rats enjoy and take advantage of are all thanks to the innovations of westerners and yet they hate us for it.

Its too depressing. In all honesty I wonder if we're just clinging on to our ways of thinking until technology has improved to the point we can start a better civilisation free from corrupting influences elsewhere. With any luck we're holding on till the next Hitler and this time he's rise in a nation that's stronger than all others.

Just go to a Hollywood film set

We have to start thinking smarter. Degeneracy can be weaponized, as certain groups have shown us. Whites are the masters of weapon innovation. We must push it further. We must use degeneracy as a weapon to destroy our foes, while making ourselves immune to its affects.

What's the purpose of a liberal mosque? Is this virtue signaling on another level?

I guess its more of a Germany No! then.
They deserve those threats, they named it after fucking Goethe, one of germany greatest writers and thinkers ever.

This Cunt will get shut down fast. Muslims are deeply offended by it

I thought it was pretty clear that the sentence was always death.
Although after they get killed someone will apologize for offending Islam.

Keep us updated user, I wanna know how this ends.
There must surely be a lot of keks to be had in the future.

>Muslims are going on same path as Christians, such is capitalism.

We struck down your greatest USSR with our little richness. Migrants go there to invade your country, win slowly with their birthrates while you pay similar to jizya - their welfare.
>muh degeneracy, muh secularism
Conservatives always win demographic against seculars. Look at Turkey now, kafir.

Learn to read flags you retarded roach. Russia doesn't even gets roaches, it gets Mongolian Muslims. Do you understand Mongolian? Do you think those people tolerate roaches? You ain't invading shit, Arabs are invading you. Are you an Arab? No, you are closest genetically to Armenians, you killed yourself, genocided yourself, now you cry faggot Allah here pretending you are making decisions when your president can drag you down the street and rape you in name of Mohammad and he maybe isn't even religious. So humorous you religious faggots are, so helpless, so pretending your huge numbers are helping each other. Newsflash you are exploiting each other and sometimes you exploit white man too, that's nothing new, you created desert after all, nothing but desert. Don't try to pretend vastness of nothing is accomplishment.

Looks like Pisslam is getting a aste of Jewish subversion.

interesting how this plays out.

Best bet is to antagonize Salafists and possibly LARP as a gay-trans-Imam.

We Jews now

>how am I supposed to feel about this
that the mosque should be shut down, as every mosque in germany. however you should also feel that were the mosque open in an islamic country, it should be shut down there too. like those damn non-denominational megachurches, fuck that shit.

I feel good about it. I don't buy into the anti-refugee stuff, but all religions are reactionary, and social views based on said religions (ala jihadism) even moreso. I hope Islam in the west can become a toothless, "cultural" faith ala the Christians Sup Forums mocks.

'A place whereSunni and Shiite, Alawite and Sufi Muslims, men and women and members of the LGBTQ community could pray side by side.' So basically total insanity

atheists are progressive cancer, I think it would be better if we just wiped the filth away and declared me as god emperor

Our democrat MEP (old hag) referred to this article and told she is very concerned about rising islamophobia.

Even I am offended on behalf of the muslims if they have to put up with this shit.

It thought I was talking to a communist by you posting a picture of Stalin and brought the story of USSR to lecture you, godless apostate. and no, I'm not a Turk. Btw Pan-Islamism doesn't care about no race or nationality. First is the Ummah.

Mudslimes all vote for left-wingers in european countries
The same ones who push degeneracy
Fuck them
Push degeneracy onto them too

also if the place gets bombed the american right wing will be blamed somehow... screencap this today is 7/3/17

Can't win in open warfare and can't even get along with host culture enough to invade like a virus.

Muslims: Cowardly as fuck and not even fun to be around.

Wow muslims are the worst islamophobes