Stephen Hawking says Trump's climate stance could damage Earth

bbc.com/news/science-environment-40461726

Why is it that you faggots don't believe in climate change, which is a scientifically demonstrable fact?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/phys.org/news/2017-06-wow-mystery-space.amp
physicsworld.com/cws/article/news/2004/jul/22/hawking-loses-black-hole-bet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thorne–Hawking–Preskill_bet#Earlier_Thorne.E2.80.93Hawking_bet
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He is probably getting subsidized batteries for his wheelchair.

Into the trash it goes.

This fucking tard is also worried about the signals we send into space reaching aliens. Like he doesn't know the fucking inverse square law. Pleb

Do more research

He's right. Trump needs take a hard stance on wiping out the Chinese menace.

Science is only real when it aligns with people's political or religious beliefs.

>says earth will turn into Venus
he's gone full retard

in some perverse sense, if i dump motor oil on my lawn, im damaging the earth. arguably, hawking's existence damages the earth. i'm sure he requires more resources than several "average" people combined. i do hope we degrade everyone to resource consumers in the future

so he's a climate scientist too? gone through all the computer models himself? busy guy

Redpill: Ol' Stevie's chair is being remote controlled by (((them)))

C O U L D
O
U
L
D

>Stephen Hawking
Has been years since third party people took over his speech device. Guy is gone for long time now

How about you stop generalizing everything into "Climate Change" no shit the climate changes. No one can deny that, otherwise it would be possible for it to snow in god damn flordia every 10 years.

You have to be specific you retards, and it would help the arugment so god damn much "Human Influence on ever preset climate change." I don't believe we have no effect on the climate of course we do, every time you take a breath you could cause a hurricane. However we don't know the full scope yet BECAUSE WE ONLY HAVE ONE EARTH.

plus... we are in the inter-glacial period where the earth warms up a shit ton naturally, then goes into an ice age.

This

>could
key word

my farts could damage the earth too

What I think is hilarious is they completely neglect things like Canada allowing forests to burn for weeks.

well no shit how are they supposed to blame that on america, giving them an excuse to further sabotage american businesses with regulations?

Man made climate change is a Marxist plot to destroy american wealth and business.

Let's not forget the wealth distribution to Africa and fucking CHINA.

Someone needs to turn his crip-mike off. His legacy is being ruined because he's gone senile and wont stfu with his tinfoil brain farts. If its not aliens and machines going to kill us, its climate and Trump. The little gimp has lost his fucking mind.

That's typical poltard response lazy nigger

return to plebbit

>what is the Wow signal

fucking nothing
no seriously look it up

google.com/amp/s/phys.org/news/2017-06-wow-mystery-space.amp
Comet noise

>Stephen Hawking's Wife says Trump's climate stance could damage Earth
Fixed that for you.

Stephen Hawking isn't even a climatologist.

>Climate change is real, but man made climate change is so insignificant.
>We must worry about LOCAL contamination, like the shit happening in China.

Explain to me why a 2 degree raise in temperature over 100 years is devastating ?

>Hawking
>Any accurate prediction for the last few decades

yep - sad day he's in the dumpster now with the other paid shills nye and tyson

It would be terrible user. As you know, crops HATE higher temperatures and CO2. Climate fags are about as scientific as your local Mormon church.

I do believe in it. I think it's great. The brown tide is unstoppable, the white race WILL go extinct. But those fucking niggers will NEVER conquer us. Before the last white man dies, the earth will be flooded, and purged of all nogs for all time.

>Stephen Hawking

sheeit....that fool doesn't even know when he is sitting in a wet diaper

Implying that the real Hawkins didn't die a long time ago

China is the one doing all the polluting.

Guys, what if Stephen Hawking is just a straight up puppet and he's just a vocoder (((appeal to authority)))?

Nearby stars act as focal points that boost our signals.

he was right about black holes
therefore, he is right about everything else for some reason

Fpbp

He probably needs the money for his gloryhole research.

>tyson
Tyson is a paid shill too?

Exactly.
Liberals have this weird religious approach to the truth. They have prophets that MUST be trusted. Reasonable people look into the truth value of statements because they know everyone fucks up, not everyone is an expert on everything, etc.

OH GOD NOT MORE HEAT AND CO2 NOT MORE OF THE THINGS PLANTS CRAVE NOOOOOOOOOOO. YOU MANIACS! YOU HEATED IT UP! GOD DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!

CIA controls his every move, including his "speech"

Guarantee most of Tyson's salary is from the government in some capacity, and that his job depends on government grants.

Checked.

I bet if that fag could walk he'd be found out to be a total pedo. He just has that look.

>stephen hawking
>not being regularly wrong
physicsworld.com/cws/article/news/2004/jul/22/hawking-loses-black-hole-bet

stephen hawking is a meme scientist. reasonably smart dude who thinks he is god now because people love their "kooky mad scientist" types

Your argument is weakened by using a scientist's opinion on a subject that's out of their field of study. Use a climatologist next time.

Hawking is a theoretical physicist. Using mathematical models to predict natural phenomenon is literally the entirety of his field.

> "Earth could become like Venus... 250 degrees!"
> Venus... 250

Trustworthy science.

He should get up, and say it to his face.

>climate change
Yet this year we are told Russia will not have summer, +25C is the best we'll get. REEEEE

Let's not forget that Venus' atmosphere is almost entirely CO2 and many times denser than Earth's.

you're retarded. hawking makes bets like this often, and he regularly bets against what he thinks is true. in his own words (in a brief history of time), he does that so that if he loses the bet it means he was right. if he wins the bet, he at least has the consolation of winning whatever the reward was. read this: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thorne–Hawking–Preskill_bet#Earlier_Thorne.E2.80.93Hawking_bet

he's far from being a fucking meme scientist. neil degrasse tyson is a meme scientist. hawking, on the other hand, has contributed more to modern physics than most others.

How do we know that Stephen Hawking said it. All I heard was a computerized voice. (((They))) could have easily hacked it.

>How do we know that Stephen Hawking said it. All I heard was a computerized voice. (((They))) could have easily hacked it.
Ya Think? He is basically a loud speaker at this point of his life. Also, Youtube computer voices sound better. Upgrade him with some new chips.

>Stephen Hawking
>one of world's greatest minds
>marries gold digger roastie that abuses him on a daily basis and spends all his money

Hmmm.