CANADA YES!!!

Transphobes eternally, 100%, BLOWN. THE FUCK. OUT.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40480386
youtube.com/watch?v=oYBu_IxX4XE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What a poor motherfucker.

a lifetime of unhappiness just because the people who birthed you hate themselves

i really feel sad for this kid, too bad he will grow to be one of them, cant be saved, it really is heart breaking how those filthy motherfuckers ruin lives.

I hope this kid gets a 9 inch dick and a massive sexual appetite getting at least 3 girls preggo and a few miscarriages.

>no gender mark
But the baby still has either a penis or a vagina. How about marking down that?

This poor child.

>World first

Do Canadians think state-enforced ignorance is a new and innovative thing?

This childs future is now set, it will no longer have a life of it's own

Unless he's born hermaphrodite this is fucking stupid.

Still waiting for Sup Forums to give me ONE good reason why sex/gender needs to be on ID

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40480386
>Its real
fucking hell

>An eight-month old Canadian baby has been issued a health card without a gender marker, in what could be the first case in the world.
>Parent Kori Doty - a non-binary transgender person who identifies as neither male nor female - aims to allow the child to discover their own gender.
>The health card has been issued with a "U" in the space for "sex", which could be for "undetermined" or "unassigned".
>Kori Doty is fighting to omit the gender from the birth certificate.
>The parent gave birth to Searyl Atli in November at a friend's home in British Columbia. Kori Doty, who prefers to use the pronoun they, argues that a visual inspection at birth is unable to determine what gender that person will have or identify with later in life.
>They want to keep Searyl's sex off all official records.

What is the point of ID if it doesn't show who you are?

>"U" in the space for "sex", which could be for "undetermined" or "unassigned"
>fighting to omit the gender from the birth certificate
If the certificate says "sex", why are they talking about gender? I thought liberals believed sex and gender to be vastly different things.

> Searyl
It just get's worse

It's the same people who want to ban scales because the objective measure of their mass is triggering.

>picture, date of birth, height
>not showing who you are

OK

>Searyl

They knew he'd get beaten up for that name, so they say he's a genderqueer and then anyone who beats him up is committing a hate crime.

Cancer always protects itself.

Liberalism represents totalitarian opposition to the ways of God. It's not supposed to make sense.

>sexual characteristics are some of the most visual attributes of a person.

The worst thing about a baby is it proves the person who gave birth is a woman.

>The parent gave birth to Searyl Atli in November at a friend's home in British Columbia

Tells me everything I need to know, honestly.

There's a fucking picture of the person on the card dude, what more do you want

Their gender, dumb ass, pay attention.

>Less objectivity in the medical world. Exactly what we needed. Next thing you know, people will be demanding their blood sugar or cholesterol level to be what they feel. Not to mention, certain lab values are different for different races and gender.

As if pictures mean anything. You haven't been here long if you haven't seen traps and other pics you cant trust.

Never played 'Papers, Please' have you?

Surely the child does have a biological sex, though? I thought IDs showed sex. They don't show gender anymore than they show sexuality, or political orientation.
I feel like I'm taking crazy pills. I can accept that gender is a social construct, but we are a fucking sexually dimorphic species, we need 1 of each of 2 sexes to reproduce, it's logical to mark this extreme intraspecies divergence on state identification. What the SHIT is going on?

earlier today we had a news article about how an impartial algorithm was racist.
It's all over, I welcome the islamisation of the west at this point, we fucking deserve it.

The child will murder its parents.

Birth certificates sometimes use gender instead of sex because it was synonymous in general use. It's only recently fags have pushed that its different.

>identifying people in real life is just like a game
Autism

what does the baby not have a dick or vagina?

>Canada anything
Who cares? It's a circus of a country

I see Canada is now institutionalizing child abuse. Nearly every medical professional educated on this agrees, THIS. IS. CHILD ABUSE.

Imagine the number of countries that will reject it

Because Shawn Manson could be a girl with murder warrants and they're arresting guy version instead

What's stopping Shawn Manson from dressing up as a dude to throw off the cops?

Link?

What about a sex mark? Isn't that vastly more important to a typical doctor?

The poor fucking child has no idea what he/she's in for. It needs to savor the few months it won't remember before xirs momdad ruins it's life even more

It's pathological denial of reality. People become so committed to their idea of a perfect world that they want to erase any and all information that might contradict it.

So progressive!

youtube.com/watch?v=oYBu_IxX4XE

>implying all murderers are masters of disguise with years of synthetic mask making
Christ, just read all of your other shit, never mind. Retarded leaf

Broad shadows, five'o'clock shadow and other secondary sex characterstics, like most men who think wearing a dress will make them women.

Not for long unfortunately

This is stupid, he is born with a specific gender so why the baby should be considered asexual?

(((Impartial algorithm)))
>Oracle
>Infosys
>(you) give up goys attitude

Most of which are decipherable through the photo on the ID card.

I was born in BC in '75 and there is no gender mark on my birth certificate, nor my brothers' nor sister's.

It would be extreamly useful when you find a decayed body.
In general though, that's the whole point of ID, a list of identifyable characteristics that are not easily changed.

the same reason you have a leaf as your fucking flag, so we can identify you for what you fucking are you slow minded little shit.

What the shit is this? In Slavland we only have a word desribing sex, gender is literally nonexistant. This all our boys are males, and all our girls are females.

It's funny that the non binary momdad wants us all to believe there will be no agenda behind raising her child. Yet she's a walking agenda. How will momdad react when this kid acts on it's actual sex?

>It's funny that the non binary momdad wants us all to believe there will be no agenda behind raising her child. Yet she's a walking agenda. How will momdad react when this kid acts on it's actual sex?

Not she, "it" sawry!

Obama went on national TV and said young people have to program AI to coddle niggers because otherwise it'd be waycist