1776 Soon

1776 Soon,

Let us take a moments silence to remember the 300 million innocent Brits who died in the US concentration camps.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=62SB_4JFLMg
youtube.com/watch?v=03iwAY4KlIU
youtube.com/watch?v=7ATLhbvefL0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It just keeps hurting :'(

>innocent brit

Fucking shit eating Redcoats.

dindu nuthin! King George a good boy!

How many more have to die?

15 Mins

>july 4
>mfw

I hate redcoats, man. Bunch of scone munching cockney fuckasses.

>how many more have to die?

How many more are there?

SUCK A DICK BLUEKEKS WE FUCKED U

And yet one redcoat is worth more (on the value of life index) than the entire population of the United States of Cuckeria.

America shall be nuked, it is known Khaleesi, it is in the bible. America is the whore of babylon and shall be destroyed in the apocalypse! Your deaths shall not be quick, you will burn in hell fire!

BURN FOR ETERNITY !!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

and we'd do it again, you fucking lobster tail

sorry dad

Scones are delicious

You can almost see the banter bus on the horizon.

Wouldn't 1700s Americans be cockney as fuck as well? "Oi cum 'er you slaaagggggg, we gon fuckin take america you cunts"

>Saratoga
>Yorktown

Yeah okay there brit. Go back to being cucked by mudslimes.

We'll bring you with us. We'll bring all of you fucks with us.

Fuck you paki try that shit again and we will fucking glass your shitty little island

How does it feel knowing the "Greatest American", George Washington, was British?

niggers loving, yankee murdering, poo in loo conquering cunts.

Can't we just be friends this year :^)

Beautiful British wood teeth. Glorious Ye Olde Bong Accent

No, the only thing you'll bring with you is your diet coke can and shitted up trousers.

>mfw I've met Americans with the surname "Harrison/Smith"
>mfw they say they're Irish
>mfw I have no face for this

Burn them all!

Hey, I'm a yank, how about we put our differences aside long enough to fuck up the Brits again.

>all this salt
Jesus Christ you guys can't /still/ be mad about 1776, can you?

The only good redcoat is a dead one.

^ You want to side with this,

Call us Brits traitors but the northern states get off scot free?

Didn't ya hear? Its back to being a ceasefire now

Fuck you, Sherman lover.

>241 years since we gassed 300 gorillion trannies to death in the anglocost
Press B to see boipussy

Take all the niggers you fought for and you got a deal

in black and if i had to choose between skinning a rebel or a red coat i'd choose a butcher knife to kill your grandfather with.

John Oliver was a failed comedian in this country.

The fact he is a success in America says it all about your sense of humour

wtf is a Sherman lover?

inb4 I've just learnt a great insult that cuts deep

Not on your fucking life would I side with your cucked little island nation.
We can kill each other when we deal with the lobsters.

DON'T GIVE INTO ATTACK
SMACK A LOBSTERBACK

William T. Sherman, he's despised in the south for his "March to the Sea."

Us Good Ole Boys will get you both, Yank and Red Coat.

Pretty much.

Same goes for Christopher Hitchens, he was mildly famous over here. In the USA he was like a rock star, people coming from all around to slurp his semen.

Didn't mind crawling to them for help when Soldier Blue was running you down, eh Johnny Reb?

It's so weird, aren't American freedom fighters just Brits who were gone for a few generations? Such a pointless waste of life.

1812 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN!

Ok so only the 13 original peeps have beef with the British right? Rest of the states are just gibs or are they equally as bloodthirsty?

>be english-americans
>"Man i fucking hate paying taxes"
>1776, *accent suddenly changes*, "Eeeyup fuck paying dem dang taxes"
>2017
>20trillion in debt
>"dag nab it!"

Southerners were against independence
only reason why is us independent today is cause new england pushed it

T. History studies

Is this a legit thing?

He's not a comedian here either, he reads "jokes" written by jews off a teleprompter and shitlibs think its funny because drumpf

technically, the english accent has changed more than the american. Americans sound closer to what the English used to.

What the fuck did you just say to me, you ugly little American cunt?

F

Since the winner of the war gets to name the war, had the British won it might have been called a civil war.

Don't feel bad, the burgers drove their country straight into the ground not long after that

You bongrels conveniently forget how you got your ass handed to you immediately afterward by a fucking tornado.

That's because we wanted a confederacy not a federal union. We would have fought the English eventually anyway. We fight everybody.

Pretty much. The South was loyalist. The Brits shot themselves in the foot by offering freedom to slaves who fought for them. This turned the slaveowners of the South against them.

They had a confederacy until 1789.

>bongrels

top fucking kek, a burger calling anyone else a mongrel

youtube.com/watch?v=62SB_4JFLMg

To all of our American cousins, well 56% of you, the Anglo does not forget

((Liberalism)) has destroyed my fucking country.

The Founding Fathers wanted a white country, to be a citizen, you had to be white.

Fuck liberals.

From what I've heard, the closest thing to what our accents sounded like back then was the west-country accent we have in Britain.

If you listen to it, you can sort of hear how it evolved overtime into modern american type accents. And yeah we had the whole Received Pronouncation thing so that we'd talk "proper"

england confirmed retarded

>1815

Right well you know what I mean. The federalist papers were a thing almost right after the war for independence. It was an old political conflict that went right back to Jefferson and Adams of not before.

The South was a loyalist stronghold, yes. Then Jason Isaacs fucked it all up.

>56%

55%.....
54%......
53%........

Are you the guy who spent all weeking forced meming these threads?

Get a life. No one in the US gives a crap about Britland during the Fourth. It's just fireworks, barbecue, and freedom day.

Let it go, dude. The war ended over 200 years ago. Go cry about the loss of India or or read a book or something. You're clearly getting bored with this and barely even trying anymore.

So is the rest of America / English history from now on:

We do not forgive, we do not forget.

Or do you think we'll ever get back together.

Jason you idiot! What the fuck is that Jason guy like, fucking useless.

>californians
>american
Don't put this on us, user.

Appalachian English is considered the closest surviving dialect to the 17th Century English.

>TMYK

Hessian Commander Johann Ewan thought the British forces were commanded by the opposition party in parliament so they were missing opportunities to destroy the revolutionary forces.

Just following in Dad's footsteps.

Take some responsibility for your fellow countrymen you fat fuck.

>Oh, California isn't American
>Oh, New York isn't American
>Oh, Massachusetts isn't American
>Oh, half of America isn't American

Nice country you have there then you shitstains.

Britain is 87% white you mongrel fuck. You're soon to be half of that.

>No one in the US gives a crap about Britland during the Fourth

Let's see the Sup Forums threads tomorrow then

it'll all come back in a few hours, I will force this meme until it's real.

It's gets better, because when you bring up the 60% it's always, 'we have more room, they're not American we have real American towns that are 80% white'.

Apparently only Alaska is American anymore.

So was the US in 1970. Britain was 93% White in 1997. If current trends persist everyone will be le 56% face before long.

Lemme guess, you're gonna test it with another troll thread?

You could really prove your point by coming to the US and punching strangers in the street while wearing a Redcoat uniform.
At least this guy is honest about his complete lack of sincerity.

In much of the country you can pretend 1965 never happened. The dry end of a sinking ship.

Whites will be a minority in Europe in your lifetime. 87% white will turn to 60% white in one generation when white Britons are having 1.5 children per woman and Muhammad is having 22 children with 4 wives. That's the situation in pretty much all of Europe.

>you fat fuck
I'm not fat :(

>countrymen
those are women but whatever lmao

Also:
>implying british women don't burn the coal
Not my fault western women are coalburning whores.

Slavic women > *

Will give it a listen to, wish we still sounded similar though (Like England and Australia for example)

Conveniently forgetting the cultural enrichment of the Romans, Angles, Saxons, Vikings, and Normans, are we? Blanda Upping is an "Anglo" tradition.

Kek, I thought the South was supposed to be so based? It's the brownest part of the country.

>west-country accent we have in Britain
Yes, they do a good job of it in the show "Turn", which is also pre-Victorian reforms (as it's the American Revolution).

The accents are similar but more rhotic for the Americans, especially the lower classes.

youtube.com/watch?v=03iwAY4KlIU

Funny enough we retained a number of the archaic features of English.

Whew lads it sure is rainy here in regiontonshire
>light giggles from the audience
How about these wankers in placeister? What a bunch of (region specific stereotype or pejorative)
>audience laughs knowingly
Anyway, I went down gregs for a suasage roll and it was full of white english people, what an absolute boor. So I went to another gregs closer to the muslim refugee camp.
>audience nods silently, relating to the situation
A roving gang of islamic men pulled me aside and smashed my sausage roll on the ground.
>audience glances around nervously, worried this joke might be racist and they will be fined for hearing it
So I went to get a new halal bread the share with them as an apology for the offense.
>audience breathes a sigh or relief
The tanked me for sharing the bread and respecting sharia law, so I said "Listen mates, how bout you come round my house and share-ia my wife"
>Raucous laughter from the audience

>britbong humour

>all white people who made positive cultural contributions

The fact that you can even think to compare this to your takeover by niggers and spics is beyond laughable

Fuck outta here you dumb burger cunt

Diversity bring with it redpills. Whites who don't know minorities are less racist.

>demographics are what make people based
No, Boers are more based than every numale faggot in Europe and their country is 9% white.

The dream isn't redcoat uniforms and punching,
The dream is finding everyone who thinks like me and organising.

FUCK THE UK YOU INBRED ISLAND NIGGERS

REMEMBER 1776

Post your best Patriot scenes lads

youtube.com/watch?v=7ATLhbvefL0

>raping and pillaging
>positive cultural contributions
Then again, I expect as much from a peabrain stormweenie.

Except South Africa is a shithole and they'll be the first ones to tell you this. There is nothing based about having your land overrun by shitskins.

It still smells like red coat faggot ashes, in here.

Watching hell around you wakes you up. If you grow up somewhere where things are fine you don't really learn that.

You know what's better than being woken up by having hell surrounding you?

Being woken up while still getting to live in a country predominantly full of white people. Burgers will never know this feeling.

>innocent

That's a false dichotomy really. If you live in a dream you don't wake up.

Nobody in the north talks like that

>tens of thousands of refugees pouring into your countries every month
>EU wants 200 MILLION
>not getting overrun
FUCKING LMAO
Most western European are leftist cucks that welcome the refugee invasion. They're effectively nonwhite.

Except Brexit proves that Britons woke up before they were past the point of no return. Can't say the same for burgers.

>Most western European are leftist cucks that welcome the refugee invasion. They're effectively nonwhite.

Most burgers are leftist cucks that welcome the illegal immigrant invasion. They're literally nonwhite.