What's you opinion on violence against LGBTQP+ people?

What's you opinion on violence against LGBTQP+ people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=trgLwqwHFbE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NOT ENOUGH OF IT.

let them live

Why?

>people

Trannies aint no humans.

bump

trannies deserve it

Because they have thoughts and feelings like the rest of us, even if they're sexually degenerate.

>violence
unless it's in defense or for your country it is trash.

Degenerates must die.

They are mentally ill and detrimental to society

Go ask the islamists

Violence against sexual deviants can be construed as violence to defend your nation

Irony filter off, it's more mentally ill and detrimental to society to tolerate violence.

Civilization was forged in blood, pussy.. Violence is the only way things get done sometimes.

It's an conflicting feel, at least in Brazil.
youtube.com/watch?v=trgLwqwHFbE

>unironically trying to normalize pedophilia

You and everyone who pushes this marketing campaign really should just die.

What if it's not random violence but organised and systematic in order to achieve a political goal?

Au contraire, civilization is the abolition of violence so that men can live by reason alone.

sodomites is easily the most detrimental thing to societies.

Empires die from suicide, never homicide.

This

Pedo acceptance comes part and parcel with gay rights

Ignore them, but stop pretending that it's something to look up to, something desirable.

Accept that it's not their choice, they're hardwired like that, but like blindness, accept that it is a disability/disorder and we should take more steps to prevent people in the future from becoming ill.

>LGBTQP+ people
>people

Stop shilling your bullshit throughout the threads. Nobody cares about what you have to offer, and if they do, they would actively seek it out.

It's should be a normal tradition to do so

No, it doesn't.

Will you also push for rape acceptance? Because ethically, you have to once you normalize pedo.

I drop by every week at least for 2 minutes to tell them how fucking gay they are!

If you support gay rights you also support pedo acceptance end of story

#loveislove

>voluntarily entering the biggest honeypot on this site

>people

If you support pedo acceptance you must support rape.

End of story.

I call them faggots and that they should kill themselves before I'm blocked.

Hopefully they razor their veins every time they hear me fuck them up verbally!

The end of reason, the start of gang warfare.

I know you're being ironic, but we're only 3 years out from this being reality.

Shit pisses me off so much.

If you spring a trap, you are immediately gay. Therefore, violence against the LBJ is unacceptable.

Are you that Greek poster?

It's the logical conclusion of gay and tranny rights

Yes hello sir

No, the logical conclusion of gay and tranny rights is gay and tranny rights.

Remember when slippery slope was a fallacy?

I member.

>what's wrong with beating up sodomites and one of the most useful tools of the jew
Absolutely nothing

I can see the pervs using the same le puritans at plymouth arguments, too. We're against child abuse just because we have an "unenlightened" puritan culture.

Well op, these guys chose to act this way.

I guess its just as ok as me yelling at someone being a faggot piece of shit, or a nigger, and getting attacked

Hey op, whens the last time you called out a racist being beaten up?

trannies aren't people

Civilization is built on violence. Your ancestors did terrible, unspeakable, things in order to amass the wealth which allows you to live in comfort and hate violence. You may need to do the same for the well-being of your faith, family, and folk.

It is the logical conclusion of #loveislove. Pedo acceptance has already been framed as a "gay rights" issue it will jsut take time to brainwash the general public

>people
no

>rape acceptance

Leave Sweden out of this.

The slippery slope is not a fallacy. It is a necessary conclusion. Go back and study your formal logic.

I would kill every single marketer before I allow that to happen.

This is not satire, and I want the FBI to know this.

Wealth comes only from productive work. Maybe you can steal it, like the mongols and ottomans, but you can't produce it on your own.

Perfectly good violence right there not being spent on muslims for some reason. I don't get it.

It is better than them having "protected" status like leftists want.

Really I just want them to hide it and do that shit on their own time like times past.

>trannies in the US want to convince you that they are subjected and oppressed by this violence

>hurr if i call something a fallacy that means it doesn't exist
Degeneracy is inherently progressive.

Pretty much convinced most of these murdered trannies most likely pissed off the wrong man by not telling they were trans after they got done blowing them.

I mean imagine the horror of realizing a dude just sucked you off thinking they were a chick the entire time. I'd probably curbstomp them too.

Should be thrown off helicopters

>those low numbers
I really feel ashamed of my country sometimes

Im a philosopher. The same rules that apply to your reasoning of a standard system of ethics, also applies to any other system that comes into place that may be more open to freedom.
Rights for all. As long as they do not harm the biosphere or another human in the process.

I would like it, if people get along with one another. But that too hard isn't it.

accumilation of wealth can only happen with lowering time preference. Non family centered lifestyles such as individual hedonism raises time preference the same way that violence does.

Insignificant and nothing worse than what they already do to themselves

Justified

Muzzies have the right idea, not enough of it here in america desu

Dude, if you don't notice the manly face and voice, and you're so fucking insecure that you'd experience straight up horror, you should just kys now.
I mean, fuck, they are the degenerates here, but you really are something special.

>time preference
This is the most interesting argument I've read all day.

>Rights for all. As long as they do not harm the biosphere or another human in the process.
A load of retarded bullshit you can't follow.

They are a product of a broken system. Fix the system, you fix the problem long term.

what, there's a Q and P now? What do they stand for?

>im a philosopher
>slippery slope is a fallacy

try again

I literally was in a bar with co-workers. A muscled out Mexican guy kept trying to flirt with me, I kept telling him I wasn't interested.
This went on for an hour and a half. I even sent back the two drinks he attempted to buy me.
He then came up and just groped me. Sooo, he freaks out. Says I was a faggot tricking straight men. Goes for a KO punch on me. All my friends proceed to stomp a mudhole in his ass.

If things like that happen, when people were buzz and no one was drunk? I'm sure violence, for no reason other than animal impulse happens very often.

It got what it deserved

Nice abstract pseudoscientific bullshit. Universal human rights are a construct.

FPBP!

What's it like being legit autistic?

Openly being a whore is disgusting and should not be allowed. But violence in the streets is third world tier, leave gays alone.

> queer
> pedophile

>Im a philosopher

>LGBTQP
>people

who gives a shit about what the Q is, the P is pedophiles.

What's wrng are you a bigot or something?

I'd like to say that it's justified, but they aren't at fault. They're merely the weakest links, the victims of the ones that are manipulating society in such a way to create a feeling of not belonging that makes them think that they'll be happier if they swap genders. Notice that the majority are white males. This is merely another way they stop whites from reproducing. Migration is how they dilute and destroy them further. Thinking of them as the enemy merely promotes infighting. The societal "norms" should be changed instead and these men will revert back to normal. If not by themselves, then maybe with some help...

You should have gotten your ass kicked and your friends are faggots for supporting you

As long as they don't force this onto children, there is no issue as they are, and will always be, a very small minority, no matter how much the media likes to say that "50% of people are gay" like how the BBC did.

Nah, its more mentally ill to be confused whether you want your ding dong to be chopped off or not.

Mexicans are the worst when it comes to violent outbursts when they feel their masculinity being challenged.

fbfb

I see a claim, yet no reasoning.
My position is one attained through education and knowledge that you are not a separate event from the planet or life itself.
Few simple rules, that result in crimes that only have victims. Keeps it simple. While allowing for research in all fields.

The P is for pedophile.

Fpbp

After what those faggots did to /r9k/. I wouldn't mind flinging a bunch of them off the roof myself.

If you cannot debate. Then your opinion is worthless. You're just another McThinker.

filled me with joy

Throw a tran in the can.

I asked in another thread But i'll ask here again, since this seems to be more alive.
I always wanted to ask this, but i was just too afraid of being meme'd if i started a thread.
What does Sup Forums have against lgbt people who are right wing? And i mean completely honestly. They are people who have the same beliefs as you do, they would vote for the same party you would. They are potentially voters who'd help you achieve your political goal, why alienate them?
I'm honestly wondering this, can anyone tell me why?

It's wrong.

It apparently means "pansexual" (whatever thats supposed to mean) to them, but as long as the original LGBT and nothing more is recognized, and provided that it isn't forced onto children, then I see no major issue.