Keep your second amendment, it's useless anyways

First of all, your knock-off versions of Mattel toy rifles will accomplish nothing against a trained and well-equipped military force; and secondly, lots of people have been conned by the gun industry (and their stooges at the NRA) into stockpiling weapons and ammunition so as to be “ready to resist a government takeover” that will never happen. Millions of dollars have been taken from the gullible and deposited in the bank accounts of weapon merchants.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Nz19qxxKAfQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_2012_Camp_Bastion_raid
statista.com/statistics/214869/share-of-active-duty-enlisted-women-and-men-in-the-us-military/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wow, really makes me think

Do you not understand who the American army is made up of Leaf? White, Trump voting, racists rednecks. If us whites rose up the army would immediately put down their weapons because they don't want to fight against their parents. I have a brother in the military, I guarantee that he'd put defect if we started a revolution.

Not worried to much about the government, the actual politician's would not be able to convince the us military to kill its own people. At least they would not kill conservatives, which is the largest political affiliation of the military. I have my ar-15 and a few thousand rounds stored for when the government runs out of money to give the nogs. I already give them my taxes when that all dries up the only gibs the nigger gets from me when he is trying to kill my family is 5.56.

A

sage
all posts below me are the reason Sup Forums sucks

haven't we been fighting a war against a bunch of sandnigger goat herders with soviet-era AK's for the last decade and a half?

Leaf

>my 50-round clip will prevent my house from receiving a drone strike!

Fuck off Leaf

> not hearing about give me liberty or give me death
leafs please leave. Your vagina is showing

People who draw these have never touched a gun in their life

I honestly don't give a shit what reason gun manufacturers sell guns or if a revolution will ever happen. I fucking love shooing my guns you leaf and no one is going to take that away from me. Fuck you.

>your knock-off versions of Mattel toy rifles
The milspec shit the majority of what the public has and the public often has better stuff too.

No?! YOU SAY 'NO' TO MY AR-15, YOU FUCKIN' PRICK! YOU AIN'T GONNA ABLE TO SAY 'NO' TO ME WHEN I GET TO YOUR HOUSE, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!

US has air supremacy they said.
Good for them, we said.

>clip
IT'S A MAGAZINE YOU FUCKING FAGGOT HORSEY

The, uh, redcoats stopped laughing.

inb4 red team post

>NRA ripped you all off

Lemme tekl ya right now faggot, any deal that ends up with me gettin a new gun is a good deal.

>t. 45+guns

>if we started a revolution.
This is the problem. That day won't come, because it will never be "bad enough yet". The government isn't stupid in that regard.

It's important to note that the threshold for revolution has steadily been rising over the past two centuries or so. Where men used to shoot politicians over a small tax increase, now they bluster and boast about voting from muh rooftops but will never lift a finger. Why? Because life is really good in America, all things considered. Very few people are willing to risk their money, their house, their job, their comfortable life, their family, and their lives for an ideal. There are certainly patriots ready to fight, but they're such a tiny minority that it doesn't matter. Look at what happened in the Oregon BLM standoff.

Not to mention that the 2nd Amendment is already cucked, and nobody is doing anything. NFA? Tax stamps? No machine guns? NY or Cali-legal ARs?

Read pic related OP, then shut the fuck up.

Such obvious bait.

>a trained and well-equipped military force
Okay and whats to stop someone from becoming equally well trained and just about as well armed?

What would happen to these lads in Texas?

youtu.be/Nz19qxxKAfQ

It counts for something.

USA had high tec and they still lost. Its all about the will and in a war you get the chance to get tanks

Wow, my Air Force dad wouldve definitely bombed his own family and community if commanded to.

Really activated my almonds.

>always a leaf
boy that really jogs my noggin boyo

This is awesome. Why do liberals think the cops and military are on their side?

It for self defense against criminals and against the government.

OP is too retarded to understand the real meaning of the picture. Surprise surprise.

Ships can't attack you in land

came to post this but you beat me so i'll post a rake

Why do leftists always think that owning guns is for rising against the govenment? Yes, the 2nd says it's for resisting tyranny: resisting the the much more realistic tyranny of Jamal breaking in to your house.

Marine infantry was 100% confirmed for turning against the gov if they ever gave the order back in 2012
Pretty sure much hasn't changed since

Remember, rice farmers with AKs btfo the whole US Army. Now the goatfuckers use terrorism and fuck up shit up with nailbombs and guns. So your whole Army maybe protects the country as whole against being conquered, but they can't stop dedicated people with guns.

>thot

IDK IF YOU AHVENT NOTICED THE LAST FEW YEARS BUT THOSE WEAPONS CAN'T BEAT AN INSURGENCY

How did a bunch of lanky vietnamese potato farmers with pistols make our military withdraw from vietnam before a decisive victory then?

>clip

(you)

Because half of the world started to hate you.

a fucking leaf,

sand niggers have been outwitting the worlds armies for decades with less.

>being a guncuck in 2017

lmaoing @ ur life

It's not the bill of defense against the government.

It's the bill of RIGHTS. You have the RIGHT to keep and bear arms.

A RIGHT.

>same faggot
That's insulting to the Redcoat. At least he's respectable.

How do a bunch of little kids with rusty AK-47s in a foodless, waterless desert keep us from ever defeating them fully during the war in iraq?

you realize that the government cant simply just deploy a drone into the fucking woods without killing a ton of other shit. especially for the city gun owner, a drone will kill a bunch of other people.

use your fucking head, deadass.

i swear some of them do it on purpose

Actually the army is increasingly full of Mexican nationals that are just serving for a green card and could give two shits about your freedumbs.

damn
I guess a riffle may be the only phallic item not to excite a leafcuck
sure you don't like them even in tacticool black, OP?

They also ignore the fact that a majority of politically motivated shootings are by leftists.

>marxist talking shit about guns
Didn't Marx himself say the proletariat have to be armed or something along those lines?

Tanks and drones won't help gov if too many armed people rise up. I know it's powerfull and shit, but they can't kill everyone and since everyone may have weapon they can never be sure where the strike will come from.

How did a bunch of untrained boys who never fired a musket once beat the wealthy and powerful British empire at the HEIGHT of their dominance over the globe?

You just forgot that the pilot of the airplane and the driver of the tank. They all have a house. And all of them and their family can be easily killed with an AR-15 when their are resting at their houses.

How did some punk kids with lever action guns running around as self proclaimed bandits ("cowboys") have free reign over all government authority in the era literally named the "wild west"?

For very little. The modern American government, by 1776 standards, is 10 times as tyrannical as anything they ever faced. Where's the revolution?

Nobody is going to rise up, that's the problem. Everyone who did gets arrested and destroyed in the (((media))).

Since when Canadians have an opinion on American politics?

I want to [spoiler]own[/spoiler] that gun!

Its not nescecarily just to protect you against the US military. You can use it to defend yourself from excessive force from the police as well.

That's the problem, they're withering the military away. First they removed don't ask, don't tell. Women have all sorts of advantages with having children while in the military, now they were trying to bring in trans people and have women on the front lines...

How did corn fed, mama loving, weak southern boys with no money for supplies or arms face up against Union forces and WIN many battles shorthanded, in both terms of money/arms and men?

>current year

Guns are a hobby for people, a tool used for hunters, and a method of home defense for those in remote areas or travelling.

If you're buying it for the idea of preparing for a doomsday scenario you are probably just wasting your time, but hey dumber shit that's more expensive has been bought before. People can buy guns if they want to, so long as they're not planning to murder others.

Im done replying to myself because I could probably list another hundred times where the side that had "shittier weapons" came out on top or forced the clearly more armed side to retreat, withdraw, or sign some kind of treaty.

If the size of the gun or artillery mattered more than the number of people and will to fight back, you would have NONE of the examples I just listed.

Fuck you guys

>American military has 100,000,000 hellfire rockets for their fleet of 50M predator drones flown and maintained by 90 million people
>Blowing up suburbia to kill three rebels

????

When can we euthanize all communists and anti gun types?

>see leaf
never change Canada

Oh yeah, because you will have jets patrolling every neighbourhood 24/7
because you will have tanks rush homes when they suspect someone has weapons
You will use missiles as riot controll

You are a retard

how long did it take the us government to take over iraq? with a full scorched earth policy. i hear the battle for mosul is nearing an end...

>132278525
I'm gonna assume (You) are trolling so you didn't earn the extra >, sorry faggot. Colonists literally formed militias to fight off the British you actual retard. In the event of another large scale revolutionary war, most military men would go rogue anyways.

>Oh yeah, because you will have jets patrolling every neighbourhood 24/7

watch it buddy

Pretty much this. The US Gov wouldn't win a war against its own people for the same reason we "lost" in Vietnam.

thatsthejoke.jpg

Lol stupid snow nigger, most of us with guns are former military. Canadian bacon is just ham btw faggot.

Maybe a gun is useful even if there is no conspiracy government uprising. Maybe it's fun to shoot, or maybe it can help in defense against non-professional threats.

If guns are so useless than why do tyrannical governments always take them away?
Also you do know militaries constantly get btfo by guerrillas

Tell that to Vietnam, cock sucker.

Definitely not the officers though. Spics rarely make it above e7

>muh drones

Men with families operating out of small trailers. Equipment that require constant fuel and munitions.

1. Target the families
2. Target the supplies

>muh tanks and jets

See above

>but!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_2012_Camp_Bastion_raid

If a group of sandniggers can sneak into a military base in Afghanistan as US soldiers and destroy millions of dollars in equipment, it won't be fucking hard for a group of Americans to dress up as soldiers and sneak into bases here.

This isn't even considering that when guerilla actions start on Monday, Russian/Iranian/Cuban/people who hate US government advisors will be here Tuesday with freebies and knowledge.

Hey leaf cuck faggot, lets ask Venezuela's opinion.

we've come a long way...

k

I'm in the army, I can assure you there is a minority of white right wing types. The army is full of urban black females, strong wymen, those pony fags, and a LOT of Africans and Chinese who often barely speak English. There are so many foreign nationals of questionable loyalty it's quite worrying. When I went through basic there was a Chinese dude who spoke English so badly he could understand commands and had to be battle buddied by another Chinaman to translate for him. He was actually passed on one of the live fire tests without firing a single shot because the cadre became so pissed that he couldn't understand a goddamn word they were saying

>The army is full of urban black females, strong wymen, those pony fags, and a LOT of Africans and Chinese who often barely speak English.

Okay you larping retard.

Also in the army. There are indeed a lot of minorities but I've noticed the white people who are in are usually redpilled and higher ranked. Makes me feel good about my chances of moving up.

statista.com/statistics/214869/share-of-active-duty-enlisted-women-and-men-in-the-us-military/

Also KYS

>muh drones
would become completely useless as the support team required to operate them isnt there anymore.

I should have specified more, I meant the higher ups like the Chiefs and the Officers. My brother is an academy fag.

fucking this

White guys in the military who are genuinely skilled tend to leave the military and become private contractors because they're surrounded by incompetent minorities in the military.

Exactly. Live in a city, understand that the government wont always be there to protect from niggers?

Next best thing is an AR-15.

Right one won motherfucker - think the Americans can't beat them again and guess what dipshit, US soldiers will NOT shoot their own people

Fucking retarded Leaf

You misunderestimate the Marine infantry, you don't change the grunts, the grunts change YOU. I've seen some turbo beaners turn into flag waving, Budweiser drinking, red white and blue wearing patriots exclusively speaking English saying "Fuck Mexico".

You WILL be assimilated or you will wash out or kill yourself because they'll make your life a living hell, your cries of racism will fall on deaf ears. Trust me I've seen this happen many times, including to myself

good, now fuck off back to preping your bull faggot

cute guns user

>Being an unarmed cuck at the mercy or amerd niggers and muslims

LMAO at your failed life commie, seems like natural selection, dumb dies quick