Dixie Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pennlive.com/news/2017/07/patriot_shot_in_leg_gettysburg.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_CZiOKMJpLk
youtube.com/watch?v=gz6Jk8RttlE
youtube.com/watch?v=f5xdgYLuFCk
youtube.com/watch?v=My1SzxWP_0k
youtube.com/watch?v=zJuWszf4g_s
americanhistory.si.edu/blog/2014/09/3-surprising-facts-about-civil-war-general-william-tecumseh-sherman.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You would think the photographer would have offered General Lee a comb for that hat hair. Jesus.

I watched Cold Mountain recently. Jesus that fucking Crater scene. Wish there were more ACW movies with battle scenes that hellish.

MISSISSIPPI REPORTING

BEST FLAG REPORTING

i love dixie desu

South Carolina checking in.

>No Texan flag

Georgia reporting, down with the eagle and up with the cross!

god damn chigger bites all over my ankles
lazy boomer father needed help mowing his lawn and the grass was knee high
fuck doing any work in July Virginia weather

>No Texan Flag

I bet a Californian Mod did this.

>lmao let's import niggers guise!
>there's no need to industrialize, nothing bad will ever happen
>lets kill hundreds of thousands of white people to remain a minority in our own states!
Fags.

t. Maryland

this

Tennessee in the vicinity.

shoo shoo Yank

Maryland wanted to join the Confederacy but got put under martial law by Lincoln. Also TN reporting in. Also importing niggers stopped before the war.

Except I actually have a traceable lineage going back to 1st Maryland Calvary unlike most sharecropper fags and northern reconstruction transplants larping as Southerners.

The South will rise again!

I got legs full of em too. Some on my balls. Not cool.

of course you wouldn't lie on the internet.

>lying about a unit no one even knows about
Go back to New England / Ireland faggot.

Why would it be important if no one even knows about it?

nigger anyone can google that kinda shit, why don't you fuck off back to your shithole of a state instead of coming in here, shitting on the South and then going "!00% Cavalry heritage." I'm calling bullshit and really don't give a fuck in either case.

And get their drunk inbred asses beat the fuck down, just like the last time.

>A "patriot" who brought a revolver to Gettysburg National Military Park Saturday amid rumors of desecration of memorials accidentally shot himself in the leg Saturday.

pennlive.com/news/2017/07/patriot_shot_in_leg_gettysburg.html

These are the guys with all the guns that the alt-right thinks will protect them. LOL!

>why does lineage matter
because he's larping as a southerner when he has no lineage like most niggers and poorfag sharecroppers.

>no southern lineage
>f...fuck off Yankee!
lmao

If only Yankees knew how animalistic niggers really are

anything happen with antifa at the reenactment this weekend? or did they back off?

whatever man, I'm not going to shit this up going back and forth with your ass, by the way, I wasn't making it some kind of Southern heritage purity match. I'm a bastard, a military brat so I don't belong anyone but I was born in Florida and the farthest north I've ever been was Great Lakes for boot camp, spent my whole time in Virginia and then went back to the state I spent middle and high school in, so yeah, maybe I'm not as purebred as you but dammit I'm passionate so fuck it if it don't count as something. Sorry, for maybe flying off the handle, I was trying to be funny with my first response.

Actually I can trace my lineage to the earliest days of Virginia and North Carolina then after my family served in the Revolution they became some of the first settlers of West TN. My ancestors served for both the Union and Confederacy and I like to honor both of their legacies. I can't say I'm familiar with the 1st Maryland Cavalry but I respect your lineage.

I'm ready when you guys are.

where in MS?

Maryland would have joined the South if we had won you know

YEE YEE

its amazing how you retards like to worship losers

yes the confederacy lost, which means they are losers

well then you are a disgrace to your ancestors

America lost the Vietnam War

losers

Dixie is more than just the Confederacy brother. Perhaps one of the most well known aspects but far from the only one.

you southern rednecks inbreds are a disgrace to white nationalism

i hate nupol, memeflags and these larping threads so much

And you're a disgrace to proper civilization.

What do you have against Dixie threads?

Hand over the sweet tea and nobody gets hurt.

dixies are niggerlovers and thanks to them america is 50% white

Texas here
Based Russia said they'd back Texas in any secession effort. You're great.
Dixie songs are best songs.

America's white decline comes from illegal mexicans not niggers though

I like how both sides would make their own version of songs. Battle Cry of Freedom is a great example of this.

youtube.com/watch?v=_CZiOKMJpLk

youtube.com/watch?v=gz6Jk8RttlE

post some then my dear texbro

youtube.com/watch?v=f5xdgYLuFCk

Also here, Union version of the above song.

youtube.com/watch?v=My1SzxWP_0k

The Irish owned the war musically.

Northern Florida reporting in!

To hell with the 3th of July. And fuxk independence day.

>based russia

Of course he would. A divided America is good for Russian interests.

>He doesn't even know his own history
The south made a lot of mistakes. We admit that. But we accept them, and we love our ancestors, what they did, and what they fought for. I don't hate you. I feel bad for you. Maryland is friend. To arms in Dixie.

Fuck i hate typing on my phone.

Seccession when, though, brothers? When do we finally say enough?!

I love both of those versions too.

Even the Confederacy celebrated the 4th of July because they were proud of their ancestors who fought in the Revolution. Many of my own ancestors were part of the Revolution either as soldiers or as men who provided supplies to the army.

Much love from the Lone Star State, based Vodka-bro

Russian Empire supported the Federal government though

I wonder how many of them celebrated after.

Descendant of 8th Georgia Infantry checking in.

Do you guys think European white nationalists really respect American Dixie/Southern pride folk?

>dixies are nigger lovers
>had them as slaves
>lynched them
>jim crow laws
Just off yourself mongol

Alexander II was a very forward thinking man of his time. That said I think he had more a mindset like the radical Republicans over Lincoln. Lincoln wasn't aiming for true emancipation. That said how he handled the issue of the serfs went far better than how slavery was handled here.

George Washington was a Virginian you dolt. The South was very proud of the American Revolution. In fact early on in the war they referred to it as the 2nd American Revolution.

>north freed the slaves
>its the souths fault

fuck off schlomo

You fellas can still make things right, though. We just need a shit load of volunteer and guns. Putins good at that stuff. Write the homie a letter or hit him up in a tweet or something.

someone say dixie thread?

Bay County fag here, fuck south florida. Was in St. Pete beach for a week a while ago and felt like I was in New York.

probably next time a democrat gets elected

Can you guys rate this map I made?

Just found out painting maps is really cozy.

youtube.com/watch?v=zJuWszf4g_s

You clearly don't understand the character of Southerners if you think we give a flying fuck...

It varied from area to area as far as I can tell. Some southerners were so bitter about how things turned out they refused to hold celebrations while others continued to gladly enjoy it.

Varies is the shortest way to say it from what I've seen.

Washington was also the Confederate seal.

americanhistory.si.edu/blog/2014/09/3-surprising-facts-about-civil-war-general-william-tecumseh-sherman.html

yes i know they do

USA is great. If the south won the war, I just hope the US and CS would be on good terms. Dixie thread are always country.

Sherman actually really hated that song. At one of the parades they played it so many times he basically had a meltdown.

accept the rule of glorious New England, cletus

up with the union, may the christian lord smite the sweet tea slurpers

make kentucky, maryland and missouri confederate, also the southwestern territories and oklahoma

>killing fellow whites and simultaneously freeing niggers (that you originally brought here) to run rampant across our country
great job yank

>hurr durr muh ancestors.

Do them the real honor and justice and finish their fight snd cause. Don't celebrate with their/our conquerors some holiday that is meant to represent " our freedom ".

Do you think the citizens of Vicksburg celebrated the holiday day the seige of their city ended? Do you think they went " thankfuk for my freedom " when union troops marched through the rubble of the city and left them to eat shoe leather and rats?

If you otherwise just wanna get fucked up and blow fireworks up, have at it.

I really wish we did support you guys back then... The British and the French would have helped wreck Lincoln and his cutthroats then...

NBF made this for me per request.

Made me feel all special

Honestly if the south won both the USA and CSA probably would've just been dragged into more conflicts by Europe and wreck our nations even more. That might be one of the only positives about the union winning really.

I bet when you BTFO cletus once you get sick of constantly hearing about it.

daily reminder based midwestern men btfo LARPing neo-nobility cavalier dixiecucks

Were they actually confederate? I thought they were just territories and didn't participate in the war?

The midwest was actually vehemently anti war during the war. They had a lot of issues out in Illinois and Indiana with a political group called the Butternuts that would totally have sided with the south if they weren't surrounded by the Union.

Gulf Coast

I hope so.

Sherman was such an autist. A damned effective autist, but still an autist.

>Jews disproportionatly slave traders
>Jews disproportionatly slave owners
>who was Judah Benjamin
>(((((we))))) brought them here even though southern states kept on lobbying congress against the banning

It isn't a holiday of our conquerors though. It's the celebration of the adoption of the Declaration of Independence. The main writer of the Declaration was Thomas Jefferson, a southerner. Many Confederates were the descendants of the men who fought in the Revolution.

Makes me wish that al gore was right 15 years ago, I want that hellhole to go the way of atlantis. Also not all the coast is bad, the emerald coast up here in the panhandle is based, and has the most beautiful beaches. Probably because spics havnt got their hands on our pristine white sand. Also fuck the nigger containment zone known as Tallahassee

eh some of the midwest, midwestern men served disproportionately in Union Armies, also the Iron Brigade.

there were some copperheads around, but NYC was also super anti war.

They at least built us a bunch of ships. And brazil and the coobans let us dock and chill out when we needed to. Then brazil and Mexico took in a bunch of our refugees/immigrants after the war.

Biloxi MS reporting. Shame the other southern states caved in their flag designs. Im looking at you Georgia....

Are confederates cool with white Spaniards?

I live pretty close to you lol