Pol Books

So finally bought Mein Kampf this weekend, is pic related a good version? I've been really enjoying it either way.

Also, other Sup Forums books

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bwp7tVZuXKM
hooktube.com/watch?v=bwp7tVZuXKM
archive.org/details/MeinKampf.StalagEditionOfficiallyAuthorizedByTheNSDAPIn1940ForTheInvasionOfBritain
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wtf is reactionary literature?

Do you know what a reactionary is?

yes

nvm no

Fucking hell user, get your shit together.

It's literature for reactionary fucks.

Why does every reddittard immediately go to evola as their only knowledge of right wing philosophy?

currently readin The Republic pretty good desu

All-encompassing revolutionary sometimes politically incorrect and amazing/true philosophy.

I haven't gotten around to reading him, but it's not a reddittard thing. I've seen him around since I started coming here.

And only might be a bit of a stretch. That's not very reddittard, it's much deeper than reddit

Mein Kampf was edited, it's useless right now.Read David Irving's books on Hitler instead.

It's great for the first half, but the he loses me a little in the second half. He say technology is bad but we also need to explore the stars. Wat? Also he has some AnPrim tendencies on a few things which rub me the wrong way.

But great for people trying to understand themselves and others in the first half.

I've been told that people like the ADL are very against editing shit like that. Tho could have been another (((trick)))

I have the 1938 Italian version and a modern one. They did edited it, and they left out most of his economical and social reforms. They only left his authoritarian ideas and, of course, his antisemitism (partially, they removed the part in wich he exposes the International finance system and the jewish components in Weimar's Republic)

at 56:00 Irving tells why he never read Mein Kampf

youtube.com/watch?v=bwp7tVZuXKM

A horribly bad written book

Who has time to read books when there's 100 threads on Sup Forums about getting blacked?

Ralph Manheim is not to be trusted, not only is his translation complete shit, his edition of Mein Kampf is heavily abridged and inserts words that Hitler never used. Get the Stalag version if you want the truth.

This video is not avaible in my Country. Can you give me a Quick rundown?

>This video is not avaible in my Country

kek, based european police state

are you on a computer? if yes, you can just change your country on the bottom of the page tho

One of the few times that the movie is better than the book.

hooktube.com/watch?v=bwp7tVZuXKM

try this

Im trying to start reading this for some reason.

No you fucked up. Learn German or Get the Stalag edition.

>Learn German
Maybe one day. No time now.

What about the Ford translation or whatever it was. I was told that one's good.

Stalag edition or nothing desu.

The only complete, unabridged, and officially authorised English translation ever issued by the Nazi party. Not to be confused with any other version. Translated by a now-unknown English-speaking Nazi party member & printed by the Franz Eher Verlag in Berlin in limited numbers during the years 1937-44.v Most were distributed to the camp libraries of English-speaking POW camps, and became known as the "Stalag" editions because of the camp library rubber stamp on the title page. Only a handful of copies survived, and the text contained in this edition has been taken directly from one of these extremely rare editions. This official translation is not to be confused with the "James Murphy" or "Ralph Mannheim" translations, both of which were edited, abridged and ultimately unauthorised. The Murphy and Mannheim editions both left out major sections of text, and contained long, clunky, badly-translated and almost unintelligibly long sentences. Most importantly, this only authorised edition contains the full text of the original German-and none of the deliberately-inserted racial pejoratives used in the Murphy and Mannheim versions (words which Hitler never actually used in the original). Cover illustration: A reproduction of an actual Stalag POW library stamp, which appeared on the original title page of this only authorised translation. Contrary to postwar propaganda, "Mein Kampf" does not contain a "plan for world domination" and instead consists of a short autobiography, the effect of the First World War upon Germany, a discussion of race and the Jewish Question, the constitutional and social make-up of a future German state, and the early struggles of the NSDAP up to 1923.

archive.org/details/MeinKampf.StalagEditionOfficiallyAuthorizedByTheNSDAPIn1940ForTheInvasionOfBritain

thanks pal

>it's not a redditcuck thing
No but it's the first go to book those fuckers start reading when they come here for some reason
Fuckface didn't I tell you to go innawoods and write a sequel? Why you no listen?

How do I get a copy without ending up on a watch list?

It's usually pushed pretty hard would be my guess. Every book thread they get recommended.

Just go to a random store and pay cash. Odds are you're already on a list if you're on this site desu

checked and thank you

Ya sorry I should have said that I'm the author, didn't mean to be such a sneaky shill. Thank you for reading my book, and at least I'm not a hardcore AnPrim maniac that believes in nothing but foraging. Ted K has some great ideas though.

I'm blown out man.

Figured you were him. I've seen a few of your threads and you shilling your book. I don't blame you desu. This is the kind of place that would enjoy it the most.