What are your recollections of this day?

Where were you, how old were you, what were your thoughts?

I was ten, walking home from school with my mother when she told me. I'd heard of terrorism before, but I thought it was just something that happened in far away countries. This was when I knew that terrorism was a very real thing. (I was a bit too young to remember the IRA)

Other urls found in this thread:

septemberclues.info/vicsims/9-11-9 the Vicsim Report.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=qjph4cfcgCk
youtube.com/watch?v=TFEgBCrBb1Y&t=320s
israellobby.org/urbanmoving/1169683-001 --- 303A-NY-C237934-Serial 325 --- Section 1 (1037758).pdf
haaretz.com/odigo-says-workers-were-warned-of-attack-1.70579
youtube.com/watch?v=y_W_Ncy8_t4
youtube.com/watch?v=3DEUFLCLcbI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2PqbGfCcef0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=677i43QfYpQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hkqRwjRtNk0
wtc7evaluation.org/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qcvA-bCSzzw
youtube.com/watch?v=W5VWRJmhfzE&t=687s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I thought
>"dat CGI sure looks convincing Mr CNN Shekelburgstein"

what kind of drugs do you have to smoke to think 9/11 was fake? Fucking hippie.

>still falling for early 2000s CGI

lmao clean your eyes

It was fake in the sense Jews blew it up then blamed it on Arabs, so we would fight garbage wars for Kikerael

>be at work
>get an email about the first tower
wut
>get an update that they hit another tower
HOREY SHET IT IS FUCKING ON WHAT THE FUCK
>get an update about another plane or the pentagon or whatever else
wew fuckin' lad are we all going to die?

11. It was my first week of secondary school so we got to go home early anyway. People started talking about it at school, just before I left and it was on a TV in the lunch hall.

I remember coming home and putting on BBC news and watching for hours. I told my Mum when the second plane hit and she wouldn't believe me until I dragged her to the TV.

I put in a VCR and hit record, I have all the BBC footage from after the second plane hit until the evening.

Apparently the BBC reported a tower falling before it actually fell, I need to go hook up my VCR dig out the video and check it out at some point to see if it's true.

It was just wasted class time to me at the time.
I was in like 3rd grade and the teacher explained to us what happened and told us we should be sensitive on the subject or something.
Half an hour of just sitting while the teacher talked.
My friend got picked up from school early because of it too, lucky cunt.

It was a good day for Lucky Larry

>12 years old
>wake up and hear Lex and Terry on the radio talking about how we have to turn someone's country into glass
>not sure what they're going on about, roll over and go back to sleep
>brother wakes me up a few minutes later and says "there are terrorists at the World Trade Center"
>in my 12-year-old mind, I figure some terrorists went in the building and were shooting people up or something
>a few minutes later, dad comes running downstairs to the den across from my room
>hear his stunned reaction, at which point I know some really big shit is going down
>go into the den to see what exactly is going on and see the buildings in flames
>spend the rest of the day watching the TV coverage

I was also 10. Walked into a room and my parents were watching it on tv. I think I said "what movie is this?" That's all I remember.

coming home from school to this on the TV

the next day our teacher was talking about why they did it

user I'm on your side on this one buddy, how do we deal with israel and the rest of them? Even if it's just us two, we gotta get our asses into gear

>Where were you
just got home from school
>how old were you
what were your thoughts?
being autistic child then, I was imagining my ''imaginary country'' (it was called 'bomb nation' or some shit, and they dressed like stromtroopers from StarWars) invading ''the disgusting coloured peoples'' country in revenge of these attacks.

Then I ate some shit food, and went off to play Unreal Tournament

My mother and grandma was crying over the attacks
My father was at work
My older bro and sister were in their room smoking pot with their m8s
My little sister was just some retarded baby persuading we sjould play with her toy things
Grandpa was passed out drunk by midday as usual

It was the day that things only got worse for Blair.

I was 8 years old. We had just gotten through the morning announcements and national anthem. Teachers started sperging out and told us to go play outside. About 30 minutes later we got to go home.

The next day my friends and I talked about the brown arab people coming to blow us all up.

It sucks that it didn't happen during this timeline

Would have been the mother of all happenings for Sup Forums

>16
>walk into chem class
>just in time to watch the second plane strike
>start sobbing uncontrollably
>walk right the fuck out
>stopped by school cop leaving campus
>tell him to fuck right off, arrest me or get the fuck out of my way
>have to find my dad
>old man works @ WTC
Didn't know if he was alive or dead until he walked home later that night, the city was fucking complete chaos and most phone service was completely fucked.
Luckily, my dad worked on a lower floor of the building and got the fuck out immediately after the first plane hit. A lot of people we knew weren't as fortunate.

Smoking weed in the shop. We put it up on the beamer when we heard about it. Stayed the whole day watching.

Most people thought it was a movie at first. I'm not kidding.

I'm not a truther, but wasn't the plane that hit the second tower a 767, which is one of the biggest types of commercial jet plane in the world? Yet whenever I watch footage of the second plane it always looks tiny.

I don't know if bait or if you're actually the most retarded person on Sup Forums, and that's a lot to say

I asked myself why 3 buildings went down although only 2 planes were involved.

I also asked myself how someone would find a passport in all the dust and ruble. And how (((they))) would know that it's the passport of the so called terrorist and not just of a regular passenger.

And then I also asked myself why BBC reported about the collapse of the 3rd building half an hour early.

And finally I asked myself why all those buildings going down were looking like controlled demolitions.

we can't do anything but make people pay attention that the (((MSM))) homos were involved into it.

clean your eyes shillnigger

What happened to all the passengers on the planes that died then?

I was in my 20s and working for a moving company in the NYC area. I remember standing on a bridge just watching in awe and elation as the planes impacted the towers. I couldn't help but feel immense relief and joy knowing that Americans would finally help my people in our struggle against Islamic terrorism.

Sadly the company I was working for got shut down after 9/11 - turns out it was a real damper on business. My visa expired and I was deported back to Israel.

So I have mixed feelings.

> In school
> Grade 6
> whole school gets called for an assembly
> news

I just remember thinking to myself "the fuck is the big deal? don't planes crash all the time?"

Ignorance was bliss

DELETE THIS

vicsims and "real" planes/flightnumbers got rerouted/switched without people knowing.
pic related being actual proof of that.

septemberclues.info/vicsims/9-11-9 the Vicsim Report.pdf

What do you think?
There is not even a single photo or video of the so called "hijackers" actually bording the planes.

And then there is this weird thing with that "crashed" plane. You know official documents say that tons of passengers called home. Some definitely using their cell phones.

And that happened when that plane was high up in the air. And the calls lasted several minutes.

Now some crazy autists tried that recently. And even recently it simply did not work at all. Some people definitely know that they were called from cell phone, which means those people must have been on the ground. Were probably killed afterwards. I mean think about that for a second. It makes no sense at all. They were surely forced to make those calls. Any other story simply makes no sense and is literally impossible.

I just remember my parents changing channel to CNN (this was before I immigrated) and my uncle printed out photos and put it up in his room (he lived with us alomg with his family at the time). I remember my dad saying that he didn't want his kids to be fighting in the future for revenge, so they decided to apply for immigration to Canada instead.

Phones work on planes even in the air you dumbass.
I recently streamed a football game on my data. Was sitting in the back with flight attendant and she let it slide because she wanted to watch it with me.

So...the passengers did die, then.

cheez tv cancelled

fuckin jews, missed out on dbz.

I was an 18 year old NEET political junkie. I'd dropped out of high school and was working as a freelance 3d artist, despite a severe Counterstrike/Team Fortress Classic addiction.

I woke up that morning and immediately turned on the news. Fucking right away I knew. Nothing would ever be funny again. I tried playing TFC but the violence sickened me. It was the end of an era.

Jesus christ

One thing is to suggest that the attacks were financed and/or planned by some US deep state player (which I don't believe either), but another very different thing is to suggest that the attacks didn't actually happen.

You guys need to get laid ASAP

They work nowadays in a few planes simply because those planes have equipment for that, you fucking moron.

The plane itself takes the call. That wasn't the case back then.

In a plane you are simply way too fast for regular mobile phone towers to forward the call to the next tower. That's how it works when you are on the ground. When you are too fast, you will lose the call in no time.

>tfw have a full copy of Toonami's Funmation DBZ dub all the way through GT or so on SVHS, none of that widescreen crap with parts of the frame cut off.

I'm sitting on literally gold.

I was 16 I think.
I was at home eating some cornflakes and watched it go down. I was a politicsfag already and had a constantly deploying father so I realised early on how big of a fucking mess it was going to make.

My highschool principal told us we couldn't watch it in class because " it wasn't that big of a deal" so I sent a letter to a bunch of parents about his comments and it got them whipped up into a frenzy of mouth foaming hatred. Which was funny as fuck.

A year later the same HS principal tried to have a 1 year remembrance ceremony with cake. So once again I used it to whip up a great frenzy of hatred for him (CAKE?!?!?! TO "CELEBRATE" 911?!?!?). I was basically shitposting fake news before it was cool. Seriously fuck that guy

We know the identities of the five Israeli spies arrested/detained in NYC on 9/11 and questioned by FBI for 71 days. Smart Sup Forumsaks know specifics are all that matters re: solving 9/11 false flag.

Copy down the spies' names: Paul Kurzberg (Mossad), Sivan Kurzberg (Mossad), Oded Ellner, Omer Marmari, Yaron Schmuel. Also (a big one): Dominik Suter (owner of the Mossad front company that employeed the five spies: Urban Moving Systems, based in Weehawken New Jersey)

Note: the Urban Moving office in New Jersey was abandoned after 9/11 by Dominik Suter, who was being pursued for further questioning by the FBI. Suter fled to Israel, and was later sued by New Jersey for abandoning a business (and a house shared with his wife). Urban Moving's office computers were confiscated by FBI after the office was raided. The contents remain classified.

Spoiler: Suter purchased the Weehawken NJ real estate for the front company from Jared Kushner's father, real estate billionaire Charles Kushner

Note: the five Israeli spies took 76 photographs of the celebrating the towers burning, and of the first tower being attacked. These phots remain classified by the FBI. Paul Kurzberg drew a positive on his FBI background check as an Israeli intelligence agent. He was held in solitary confinement for 41 days by FBI, refused to take a lie detector, then failed the test.

Know your goddamn specifics if you're posting about 9/11 on Sup Forums in 2017. Too many newfags have a tinfoil faggot's opinion, with zero facts. STFU about thermite and how fast the towers fell, and whether planes were used (of course they were, don't get shilled).

Focus on Israel. Research these spies listed here. Try to find online presence for them in Israel. Try to find info about Dominik Suter, who has allegedly relocated back to the US. Research Kushner family ties and real estate holdings from 2000-2001 in Weehawken.

I like your style. It wasn't until I met a politicsfag at college that I was exposed to the delightful art of IRL concern trolling. Good times.

We got the administration so fucking mad at us, but they couldn't do anything and eventually paid us hush money to go away after they tried to punish us with damage fines and managed to fuck it up.

So you want to say that the "crashed plane" simply vanished into thin air within minutes?

That's what you fucking moron are saying. You know, the one plane that "crashed into the ground" because the oh so brave passengers took over? Yeah, that one vanished within minutes. That's what the mayor of the nearby city has said. They were there within minutes and there was just a bit of smoke. No plane whatsoever. The ground ate it up.

And the "attacks" also included the "terrorists" blowing up the buildings with explosives. That's also what you are saying.

The other option for your official conspiracy theory is that fires are capable of making a building go down within a few hours.

If that actually was the case, companies would have adopted that method. Just make a few office fires and boom - building goes down perfectly. But strangely those demolition companies still use expensive explosives. I wonder why that is...

Pro-Tip: there was no attack. When you kill your own child by setting fire to your own home, that's also not an attack. It's manslaughter and murder, but not an attack. Because you can't attack yourself.

DELET THIS

pretty sure this is a bait thread to show just how young posters are now. It worked, these kids don't know shit

Data mining thread?

I remember waking up and jerking off to some cheese pizza and then playing Diablo II on my PC for a couple hours, and then someone in the chat said "a plane crashed into the WTC". So I turned the channel to Fox News and thought to myself "this is exciting".

I was 16 at that time. On the bus terminal on my way home from school. Friend got a phonecall from his dad, comes running back and tells us. All of us thought som ass hat in a tiny cessna flew his plane into one of the buildings. Came home just in time to see the next plane. After that all norwegian tv channels where showing FOX news, CBS news, MSNBC and CNN every night when their original programing ended for 3 weeks... Our main broadcasting service NRK had 3 channels at that time and they cut all their original programing on NRK3 and only showed CNN for a month...

It had that big of an impact in Norway

Kek, nice comedy act.

Newfags who want *facts* on Israel's role in 9/11, soak up YouTube interviews with Ryan Dawson and Michael Collins Piper. Those two guys will blow your mind, using official government reports and well-sourced facts.

youtube.com/watch?v=qjph4cfcgCk

I'm going to need a citation for this. You know cellphones use radiowaves right?

2 hours after the attack Ehud Barak calls for a launch of the war on terror against their enemies

youtube.com/watch?v=TFEgBCrBb1Y&t=320s

I was 6 years old. My only memory is riding home from school with my dad and brother after being picked up early. I asked why I was going home early and my dad told me it was because a plane flew into a skyscraper. I said "thats cool!" excitedly thinking I was let out of school pretty much for an action movie. My brother turned to me and said "no its not cool". We rode the rest of the way home in silence listening to the news on the radio.

What government reports? All information on Israel and 9/11 has been classified by the government.

Turn on tv see tower 1 on fire,all confusion ..2nd plane see it coming , assumed that it was going to spray the fire with retardant , see it crash and explode in tower 2. , my first thought was DIE HARD 2 movie were the radio guide for landing was tampered and planes crashed

>the school cop

checked kind of sad, no? Glad I grew up in nice place that didn't need to do things like that.

I was 18, had a friend's father who knew about buildings and structure and his father told me the way the buildings went down was unusual, I wasn't scared on that day either. It seemed too strange to me.

>all info about Israel and 9/11 is classified

No, not all of it. The FBI reports and East Rutherford police reports regarding the five arrested Israeli spies were released under FOIA requests. Again, watch Ryan Dawson's interviews, he goes through these documents, many of which he obtained, in detail. Here is one:

israellobby.org/urbanmoving/1169683-001 --- 303A-NY-C237934-Serial 325 --- Section 1 (1037758).pdf

There are 800 pages total just on the five Israelis, man. That's the weakest thing about Sup Forums these days. No one is pushing the investigation further, it's the same staid debates since circa 2005.

We know the locations in South Florida where Mossad agents were living equidistant to Saudi hijackers. Another user made a map outlining them. We have the spies' names, know their faces, have 100s of official documents, we know the address of Urban Moving Systems, have the ABC/Fox News articles that got memory holed. We know that Odigo, the Israel instant messenger company, admitted to receiving forewarning of 9/11 two hours *before it occured*:

haaretz.com/odigo-says-workers-were-warned-of-attack-1.70579
(Note: Haaretz is a mainstream Israel publication and respected, but the Washington Post also published two articles on Odigo receiving forewarning of 9/11).

I was a senior in high school on Ohio. So obviously I joined the Marine Corps.

youtube.com/watch?v=y_W_Ncy8_t4

youtube.com/watch?v=3DEUFLCLcbI

Went to bring back the replacement car to the garage, to pick up my own car that was just repaired. On the way back it was announced over the radio that a plane had flown into one of the WTC towers.

Saw the second one come in over the livestream, I thought WW3 was literally unfolding before my eyes. That night I went out to drink a few beers with my buddies at the bar, and keep watching the news.

Btw jews did 9/11

It happened during spanish class and the bitch teacher wouldn't let us watch because it wasn't spanish.
Every period beyond that was just rewatching the shit unfold over & over on TV.

It didn't occur to me until just now how much she must hate america. Huh.

Its true CNN and NBC reported wtc 7 as being collapsed before it did, they tried to take the videos down but they didn't count on internets.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2PqbGfCcef0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=677i43QfYpQ

Lucky Larry Silverstein said they "pulled" wtc 7. Emergency services were told that wtc 7 would collapse although no steel framed high rise has ever collapsed due to fire.

This is the explosion heard by firefighters.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hkqRwjRtNk0

Here is a finite element analysis made by three PhD Structural Engineers showing that fires couldn't have brought down wtc 7.

wtc7evaluation.org/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qcvA-bCSzzw

9/11 was a CIA / Mossad false flag.

>2nd grade, Southwestern PA
>Get in trouble for not sitting down and shutting up when the bell rang.
>Name put on the board
>No recess for me
>Sit and hope that I have an appointment, anything besides a family death that would cause me to miss the punishment.
>10 minutes pass, I am wallowing in
>Suddenly the intercom calls
>"Mrs. Cuntface, user's mom is here for him for an early dismissal"
>Nearly fall out of my seat in excitement
>Quickly grab my backpack and take a glance at the suckers doing spelling assignments
>Fuck you, I'm out.
>Run down the hall in joy
>Get to the office, people are talking about something big.
>wtf is the World Trade Center?
>We walk away
>Mom, wtf is going on?
>America is under attack by very evil people, we're going home.
>WTF WTF WTF WTF
>Get home
>Dad is in front of his TV with his head in his hands
>tfw you realize you prayed for 9/11 to happen and get you out of cleaning the chalkboard during recess

I was a sophomore. Was indifferent to it. Thought it was funny when I saw a story on CNN saying Van Halen's "Jump" was being pulled out of rotation on rock radio. Ended up joining the navy as a medic in 2004, not out of patriotism, just something to do.

Pre 9/11 America was infinitely better than post 9/11 America

>Grandmother came into room and said something about an attack, bitch was batshit so back to sleep
>Got up, saw on TV, couldn't believe that shit had happened
>Two days later, started getting pissed because all channels were showing 9/11
Fucken Juden...

Watched those towers + building 7 pancake fast. Thought, wtf?

I didn't see them come down until years afterward. My first thought
>wtf was that
>wait people believe that wasn't a controlled demolition?

I was 19, at college. When I heard about what happened I ran outside and danced in the streets, passing out candy.

Diversity is our strength

Stern pretending that he doesn't know who did 9/11. Sickening. One of his guests "It's those towel heads. We gotta bomb the hell out of them now". Brainwash.

I lived in a suburban area, and we had a few retired old cops that used to patrol the school for shits and giggles I guess. They never needed to actually do anything. Could be the same situation.

> be in first grade, eating lunch in cafeteria
> remember walking downstairs to classroom
> teacher sits us all down on the ground in our normal meeting area
> everyone's jolly and spunky as normal but she's oddly serious
> tells us that there's been a "plane crash" and that we were all going home early
> remember being confused/not fully understanding why we were going home early-- at that age I thought plane crashes were something that happened all the time
> next flash of memory related to the incident was me with the newspaper spread out over my living room floor, trying to read what was going on
> did that a lot over coming years with the start of the iraq war-- learned what the word "gouge" meant after asking my mom because i first encountered the word in an article about Saddam Hussein

I was at 3 years old and at preschool

You must have been a little asshole. I hope your brother slapped your shit.

I distinctly remember hearing them say on the news that they had to knock down tower 7 for safety reasons

I remember it well, I was visiting with my grandson on account of him just having graduated college and the terrible news came on the wireless on the drive over.

dad let me have the day off school and then i played guns pretending to kill the people who did it. i only found out it was a suicide mission like 4 years later, I thought the hijackers parachuted out of the plane before impact and osama bin laden did it personally

I was ten, brushing my teeth in the bathroom, getting ready for school.

My dad said, "user, come here. Something is happening. A plane flew into this building and blew it up!"

I walked into the living room while brushing my teeth still. I watched the smoke Billow from the first tower that was hit. *second wasn't hit yet.

and I said, "noo, probably a miss fired rocket."

I have been skeptical since day one!

>What are your recollections of this day?
a very fine day
wlt see more

YOU BASTARD

>95598 ▶
>File: wtc1-lo.webm (2.86 MB, 1080x720)
were the flames added? any can confirm? if not , pretty telling webm.

I was 16 years old. I was at school in southeastern Wisconsin. I was in 4th period when three of my peers got sent home. Right before our bell rang one of the teachers next door notified the class that a plane hit the Twin Towers. I skipped lunch and so did everybody else since we saw a large cloud of smoke hovering over NYC on TV next to the North Tower, to hear my teacher screaming about how the North Tower was gonna go. Once the next one went, our class went berserk and two girls were crying. Most of us were covering our heads in disgust but me and my friend were discussing who did it.

It was a gloomy day and I left an hour early.

No lie, I cried my eyes out. I thought we were all gonna die because I had a small baby mind. And the reason I didn't want to die was because I wanted to finish pokemon gold.

Aw. It's so sweat to hear people from other countries getting all messed up about it. I was transiently spooked that the crashed plane went down somewhere not too far from me because I was in PA at the time.

One friend who was in NYC to watch it happen grabbed a camera and ran straight toward the towers to document it. He had just smoked a massive joint.

Another one saw the first tower come down as he was emerging from the subway station mildly hungover and not have any idea wtf was going on, people screaming and running in every direction.

I almost feel bad for not caring as much.

Disinfo fag, ask yourself in the mirror m8, "are your parents even proud of you" your answer is no, sad times 4 u man, if you can not even do good for the common man as you are, maby you ahve been sold alie that you are part of something better then what we have here, you have been lied to, think more for yourself and your children, do you really want them to follow th same path you have? think about it, you might learn something from yourself, this is all we have ever lead you to do, learn from you, no one can teach you greater then you or your creator, some of us call him God. wake up m8

youtube.com/watch?v=W5VWRJmhfzE&t=687s

I remember that I saw a black person.
And it was the worst day of my life.

Literally
>a fucking leaf
need i say more, we might as well call canada the shill nation of israel, due the what we have seen since 9/11.

>yfw canda is literally paid nigger s of the agenda to disinfo.

My wife woke me up with a scream of "wake up! It's world war three!" Just like you faggots after every non-happening.

26, On vacation in Hawaii for a wedding. It happened two days after we got there. Was sitting on the deck of the condo eating breakfast looking at the ocean, thinking of how incredibly beautiful it was, then my friend's sister walked up and told me. It felt really disconnected, like it wasn't really happening, but maybe just because it all went down before I even woke up, and because we were so far away. The few days after we just did our vacation shit, tried to not think about it and enjoy ourselves, but the anxiety really started to kick in for me, the last few days there sucked, constantly worried about how we were going to get home, remember all air traffic was grounded for several days. The flight back was hell, I'm not sure I've been more apprehensive about getting on a plane before, when we landed in California everyone applauded and cheered. After that everything was centered around that, lots of fear and anxiety, the anthrax mail shit, the Afghanistan invasion, it was a fucking dark time. It was basically the kickoff to the steaming pile of shit the last 16 years have been.

You're giving me too much credit. (I think)
Sorry if I hurt some feel.

>diversity
>99.9999999999999% of school shooters white

upload it somewhere

>Be Britbong in London
>Get stabbed my Mohammed Akbar
>Musters up last dying words
>At least I wasn't racist
>Cause of death: diversity.