Bobby Fischer

Let's have a thread about this glorious motherfucker.

>Fischer made numerous anti-Jewish statements and professed a general hatred for Jews since at least the early 1960s.[484][485] Jan Hein Donner wrote that at the time of Bled 1961, "He idolized Hitler and read everything about him that he could lay his hands on.
>Although Fischer described his mother as Jewish in a 1962 interview,[484] he later denied his Jewish ancestry.[15] In 1984, Fischer denied being a Jew in a letter to the Encyclopaedia Judaica, insisting that they remove his name and accusing them of "fraudulently misrepresenting me to be a Jew [...] to promote your religion".[486]
>From the 1980s on, Fischer's comments about Jews were a major theme in his public and private remarks.[487] He openly denied the Holocaust, and called the United States "a farce controlled by dirty, hook-nosed, circumcised Jew bastards".[488]
>Fischer said that it became clear to him in 1977, after reading The Secret World Government by Count Cherep-Spiridovich, that Jewish agencies were targeting him.[489]
>Fischer's library contained anti-semitic and racist literature such as Mein Kampf, The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, and The White Man's Bible and Nature's Eternal Religion by Ben Klassen, founder of the World Church of the Creator.[491][492]
>A notebook written by Fischer contains sentiments such as "8/24/99 Death to the Jews. Just kill the Motherfuckers!" and "12/13/99 It's time to start randomly killing Jews".[493]

youtube.com/watch?v=1oO0_1oS_oU

Other urls found in this thread:

lichess.org/TOhdoxwE
youtu.be/ZWPBNdMwtxc?t=6351
lichess.org/ND58SpGR
lichess.org/LSqm5CpF
lichess.org/BYULFiWh
lichess.org/JCB2fbyu
youtube.com/watch?v=MPlXC3M8hbg
youtube.com/watch?v=BkLE90jSCWU
birthrightisrael.com/countries
lichess.org/1wWCLJvE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Hated Jews and Commies
>Hated USA
>Icelandic in death
>Died at 64
>64 squares on Chess board

lol dead at 64, 64 squares on a chess board

thats kinda cool

Self-hating autistic Jew. What's new?

dat nose and he denied being jewish KEK

If other Jews followed his lead their people would be much better off.
Instead they're digging their grave. Kinda sad honestly.

Curse of the self hating jew

Chess is the most based game there is
Proof me wrong

bobby fischer was 100 times the human that harry weinstein aka kasparov is

This, video games are kanker

Mischling here, the kikes deserve it for following the rabbinical vampire elite to being with

he might have denied it but he was just a self hating jew. Didn't even the ultimate Jew Karl Marx talk out against the jews?kek basically every male in Marx's family was a fucking rabbi.

Basically every dominant chess player of the last 150 years has been a jew, so it should come as no surprise that he was one himself

>64 squares on a chessboard
Only if you play in three dimensions pleb

anyone here up for a game? anyone can observe if that's a possibility

lichess.org/TOhdoxwE

Whites a noob

Why is it thought it is only a powerful jew problem, and not a powerful/money thing?

Why wouldnt/dont all wealthy powerful non jews notify and save everyone and the races?

The Secret World Government or The Hidden Hand by Count Cherep-Spiridovich is a great piece of red piled liturature for anybody who's interested

> Didn't even the ultimate Jew Karl Marx talk out against the jews?kek basically every male in Marx's family was a fucking rabbi.

Basically every dominant chess player of the last 150 years has been a jew, so it should come as no surprise that he was one himself

Fake.

Did Fischer play on 64 squares?

that castle move damn

>>Fischer said that it became clear to him in 1977, after reading The Secret World Government by Count Cherep-Spiridovich, that Jewish agencies were targeting him.[489]

good to know that paranoid people have been taking racist bullshit they read too seriously well before Sup Forums

youtu.be/ZWPBNdMwtxc?t=6351

Yeah watch this part of the kike biopic and tell me he wasn't right

you guys are out of your element

Im on lichess
Got a username? Link doesnt work

Nvrm got it.

instant classic

>People acknowledge that he's the smartest man in the world
>Until he names the Jew
>Then he's a dumbass

Hmm...

ok new game here

lichess.org/ND58SpGR

Yeah desu thinking ahead without scratch or extra processing room is difficult. Practice makes perfect, but getting whooped in chess is so damn demoralizing.

step up brainlets

lichess.org/LSqm5CpF

yeah, in tournaments people get their egos smashed. you can see it happen in real time. it's weird how chess is different than other games in that way. it feels like getting humiliated by a SJW in a public debate. nothing could be worse

you can play winner if you want

>They're all weak, all women. They're stupid compared to men. They shouldn't play chess, you know. They're like beginners. They lose every single game against a man. There isn't a woman player in the world I can't give knight-odds to and still beat.

I just publish my math papers and appear smart without ever directly engaging anyone in competetive activity. Its like someone who sucks at DOTA but has an unlocked all of the special weapons in final fantasy.

that's the way to be. it's such a depressing, mentally unhinged scene. chess and every other competition like it (especially "esports" ofc)

>Basically every dominant chess player of the last 150 years has been a jew, so it should come as no surprise that he was one himself
>Fake.

Just look it up yourself you lazy fuck. the records are freely available. Jews have dominated Chess for the past 150 years, at least until very recently. Well beyond their percentage of population.

especially ashkenazi jews

lichess.org/BYULFiWh

>tfw you realize the jews are the true master race
Welp, it's been a fun time, boyos.

Well I blundered the Rook and fucked the Berlin in the opening. Next.

you can make a game too, i'm playing with now

I have that nose and I'm 90% german

fischer was actually 100% jewish. his mother lied about who his father was, it was actually a jew named paul nemenyi

I have accounts with lichess and chess.com and chess24. Ive got the game on. I just logged in.

>Basically every dominant chess player of the last 150 years has been a jew
That's not even remotely true. Pic related is the current world champion with the highest rating of all time. The last time a Jew held the title was 17 years ago.

it's definitely an exaggeration but it's largely true. russian jews have dominated chess. the vast majority of all time greats are jewish. it's a game that has been dominated by jews, which enraged fischer and which he spoke about often

go to lichess and use the "play a friend" option. that's the best way because people can play and observe without accounts

U should just stop with the jews dominating chess meme. Its embarrassing.

why do you think it's a meme? it's simply a fact unless you're saying that it's all a massive hoax

lichess.org/JCB2fbyu

who wants a game?

my girl cousin was good at chess

I clarified it a bit here.
It does seem that recently they haven't been as dominant, but they did for quite a while.

imma let yall finish but...

this is the best chess player of all time. 2700+ today.

Kek, so true. There's a women's division of chess, but no men's division. Why? Because the "men's division" is actually just an open division, anyone can play. Women simply don't have the same mental capacity as men and so get BTFO every time they try to play in the open division. Just as men absolutely dominate any physical sport against women, they also dominate any mental sport. People just can't see psychological differences like they can physiological ones, so there's this assumed equality about our mental capacities. If human minds were visible, there would be a disparity just as clear as the physical one.

Fischer is my favorite chess player of all time.

>the vast majority of all time greats are jewish.

That's not true...we could go through the list if you want. There are maybe four Jewish chess players of the past century who dominated their time, including the self-hating Fisher.

it's not really a fact.

>tfw I sucking fuck at chess

right, because there are no jews that live in russia or ukraine

>and called the United States "a farce controlled by dirty, hook-nosed, circumcised Jew bastards

/ourjew/

> Among other things, these articles said that Jews had a great talent for exploiting chess but showed no signs of chess artistry; described the hypermodern theories of Nimzowitsch and RĂ©ti as "this cheap bluff, this shameless self-publicity", hyped by "the majority of Anglo-Jewish pseudo-intellectuals"; and described his 1937 match with Euwe as "a triumph against the Jewish conspiracy".[118] Alekhine was reported as making further antisemitic statements in interviews for two Spanish newspapers in September 1941; in one of these it was said that "Aryan chess was aggressive chess ... on the other hand, the Semitic concept admitted the idea of pure defence."

Based Alekhine

Sounds about right

Bobby fischer is awesome

lots of top players are Jews. Lots of top players aren't Jews.

this video is not available in your country

fucking LUIGI SHEKELSTEIN

best fischer interview that still exists online:

youtube.com/watch?v=MPlXC3M8hbg

World Champion list here

1886-1921 jews were the champs

1948-1957 jews were the champs

1960-1961 jews were the champs

that's enough for me. We haven't even gotten to bobby fischer or kasparov yet. I think I've proven my point

even a "proper" black man types like a teenager

what is 8x8?

Those select time periods are the "vast majority"? You're obviously not a Jew because you suck at math. I'm not denying that Jews are over represented in chess, but to say they dominate the game just proves that you don't actually follow chess.

>3 dimensions
>64 squares
>64
>squares

He was a self hating jew just like me. Why is 100% /ourguy/ because he is a famous jew. What makes a half jew like me accepted by white nationalists? Do I simply have to be good at chess and famous?

Bobby Fischer 1982-1985
Kasparov 1985-1993

If you add up all the years since 1886, you end up with: 56 years of jewish domination.
The other 74 years, the champion was a non-jew.

Why do you hate yourself, kike? It's pathetic. Stand by your race to the bitter end, that's admirable, not your bleating pleas for acceptance.

>Bobby Fischer 1982-1985
Nigger what are you even talking about? Fisher wasn't even playing anymore in the 80s.

typo..

1972-1975

I'm half and half. I was raised evangelical after my parents divorced at age 6. No connections to either religion really although I appreciate Orthodox Christianity's asthetics.

I look 100% white. Yet I could never lie about who I actually am. Smart, yet slightly jewish neurotic.

I heard some tapes of his show he used to broadcast from Thailand (or Vietnam I forget)

It was funny because he would always start out with small talk banter then at about the same point in each show he would break into an anti-semitic tirade...lol

Very weird because he was a jew himself, he literally moved to Asia to be far away from Jews.

So, why do you hate yourself? You want to be like the proud Aryan man of myth? Your kind rules this planet now.

Bingo

youtube.com/watch?v=BkLE90jSCWU

they're all up on youtube

So in the past century that's 25 years of Jews at the top. Like I said, over represented, but nowhere near dominant. If anything, white Slavs have dominated chess.

>If anything, white Slavs have dominated chess

annnnd we learn where all this stupid shit is coming from

Did you add Tal, Bronstein Botvinnik (and probably Smyslov)

If i was full Jew I suppose I'd embrace it. I'm not though. I look white. I don't stand pigeon toed with a trump sign at an alt right rally looking like a merchant.

It's the mixed genetics that makes it difficult. Like I said, I'm envious of groups like identity Europa and daily stormer book clubs. Yet I'm not willing to lie and say yeah dude I'm full on German white European

Basically I'm envious of men who belong to a group of like minded individuals with something they believe in.

But Fischer and Kasparov were dominant, Fischer often avoided tournaments and he was an international pariah, but almost universally accepted as the greatest player of his era. Also Kasparov was probably the greatest player of all time. It's between him and Fischer

Poor kid. Fear not: birthrightisrael.com/countries
You'll find yourself at home with your own people.

Gross

lel. OK I might have exaggerated a bit. But If you compare that to protestants or catholics or something that specific they dominated. Maybe it wasn't a majority but they still dominated

missed Tal. (+1 year)

Bronstein was 2nd, not a champion.
I included Botvinik.
Smyslov.. not enough info.

Don't listen to foul mouthed plebs, I'd gas those white trash degenerates before I would you. It's more inspiring when someone like yourself transcends social programming and follows the call of dasein to become your most authentic self. Present your case as earnestly as you have here and it won't fall on deaf ears, my uberjuden friend.

lichess.org/1wWCLJvE

You guys see that movie about him starring Spider-Man guy? Kinda neat

The fact that Jews aren't even 1% of the world population and are still champions half the time speaks wonders. Stay salty, stormcuck.

Boring movie, and Tobey Maguire is too short. Despite being a Jew, Fischer was a dominating physical presence, not some nervous little kid.

4 (You)

I appreciate the response. It's something that has bothered me increasingly.

As if you you fucking kikes earned a single fucking cent you fucking skimpy niggers need to die!

gg

>I look 100% white.

How is the whole "anti-semetic" term still a thing? practically every jew I've met has been pale as shit. When I think of a semite the last thing I think of is some pale nerdy looking fella with a german last name. I think of some Mediterranean looking guy.

I guess this is just as much a non jew question as it is a specifically jewish one. Do average americans consider jews semites or not? If they do fucking why? because they had one ancestor a few thousand years ago that came from there?