Christians strength

Islam have 1.5 billion followers millions of them are standing to die for it

Christianity have 2 billion followers how many of them are standing to die for Jesus and Christiandom

I am

if we get our shit together we could butt heads much easier
their bodies will line our boarders to form walls

I would fight in the name of god

I'd like to fight

I'd stand with the followers of Christ.

based archive bot.

I would give my life for our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ.

I'd stand with Christianity in general.

we have nukes, why the fuck should any of us have to die for that shit

Is the 2 billion an outdated number? It feels it's nothing like that, specially when you come to the internet.

>American education

five or six, most christians are complete limpwristed commies

A large portion of those are in the third world, you don't see them a lot.

>Christianity have 2 billion followers how many of them are standing to die for Jesus and Christiandom
Not a lot, because most Christcucks are, well, cucks. They'd watch their entire family get beheaded by Ahmed and probably apologize.

Christ explicitly said you shouldn't fight your enemies, you should follow his example and kill yourself.

HOL UP!

We have nukes

you're on the "to nuke" list mohammed

I'm not even baptised, but fug, my hometown is like 60% muslim, more than enough reason to be the first in line the day of the happening.

>Islam have 1.5 billion followers millions of them are standing to die for it

This isnt true. Only five to ten percent wants to wage jihad.

Inb4 invading someones country doesnt count because thats not a religious matter.

most are shitskins which are easy to outsmart. toughest enemy would be the chechens.

Withdraw any trade or financial support and 95% of them would starve because they're 7th century child raping savages that have no technology.

>catholicism in 21st century

Totally not just angstheist detractors, I'm christian and joined the military just to shoot ragheads for targeting christians. War is condoned all throughout the bible and all the great figures we look up to that developed our nations were Christians and understood that, rousing the interest of Christians is as simple as showing them that Christians are being targeted its a slow redpill but the media doesn't report it for a reason, "volunteers" started jumping around from eastern and western Europe to fight commies and muslims when they did.
Chechnya, the Balkans, Egypt and Syria have had numerous foreign actors that weren't Muslim.