Will Trump run for a second term? Why/why not?

Will Trump run for a second term? Why/why not?

Yes

Because the GOP is going to make the Senate filibuster proof and he will never be impeached and/or removed from office. Liberals are going to run the Democratic Party even more into the ground to the point where Trump has an easy W.

yep, its going to be the easiest win ever, remember when they said hillary had a 90% chance? well they were just talking about Trump in 2020

yes

the political atmosphere is only swaying more and more in his direction

the democrats would have to bring out another celebrity who is at least as bombastic as him, and with the fracturing in the democratic base, that means the dem candidate is going to have to put up with a lot of abuse and bullcrap. it's going to be hard to find a celeb willing to do all that all through the campaign and still be on their game

he already filed to do so slowpoke

Yea, there will also be enough Repubs in Congress to change the Constitution and an explicit mandate to make him God-Emperor for life.

If he last 4 years he will go for 8 without a doubt

I hope hillary runs again, I want to see him crush her a second time

Once he gets the wall built, he will go home and be a retired billionaire making millions off of public speaking.

Fuck that faggot

He'll take us to war with Assad and either win as the wartime president or lose for getting us into another endless conflict.

Mark my words, nobody's going to be talking about his tweets or his trade policy in two years.

he quite literally registered to be a 2020 presidential candidate all of a few hours after his inauguration, bruh. he's even had multiple re-election fundraisers since then.

8 years of president trump. feel with me.

He will die in two years. Checkkkkk it!

Fuck off you idiot

You made me try again . Trump dead in three years.Kek them!

>the democrats would have to bring out another celebrity who is at least as bombastic as him

Names I've heard so far for their counter to Trump are Leonardo DiCaprio, Tom Hanks, The Rock, Mark Zuckerberg, and Mark Cuban.

the rock is republican. trump will still destroy him, and anyone else you listed. no one stands a chance.

Trump will fall like a leaf in four years!

You lose again you filthy turkroach.

This raises a good question. Who IS the Trump of the left?

No, he will get BTFO if he does.

Biggest landslide in political history.

Yeah maybe he is immortal.
TRUMP DEAD IN FIVE YEARS!

Probably (((Zuckerberg)))
Don't use Facebook by the way

This is like Midir fight all over again!
Why wont he die?

I saw some cockroaches skittering in this thread.
Anyone else see it too? I'm all out of RAID

Your proof will never show and it takes no assistance from anything for that to happen.

Shut up dumbass

No one.
Absolutely no one.

There cannot be a bombastic Democrat, because the very nature of being bombastic goes against everything the left stands for. Part of the appeal to Trump is that he "tells it like it is" and is not politically correct. The left is drowning in political correctness and their version of "telling it like it is" makes them sound like a bunch of pretentious pricks.

If I had to choose someone, it would be Colbert or Stewart. Liberals, from the moderates to the leftists, worship these guys and laugh at everything they say. I bet Colbert runs in 2020. He did that joke race back in 2012, but you're naive if you don't think it went through his head to do a serious run. Especially after seeing Trump win the primaries in a way he likely could as well in 2020.

Don't you have a crawlspace to go infest? Fucking roaches.

Could they take away the filibuster? Would it not take 61 votes to get rid of it?

You are literally rëddït. Fucking MAGA faggots

He will, his slogan will be 'keep america great'

MAGA
A
G
A

I should've been more clear.

Yes, they can take away the filibuster, but that is why it is called the nuclear option. What I was referencing was 2018 where most of the seats up for grabs are blue, and a good bit are in Trump states.

>no wall
>doubling down on foreign intervention
>boot licking his Saudi masters (literally ISIS)
>Worshipping the treasonous Kikes
You donald faggots are cancerous fucks. Pre-2016 none of you faggots existed on pol. Go back to kikebook and plebbit

I wonder if Bernie will come back to cut the vote again. You got to admit that that took a big drain on Hillary's campaign. And then it was revealed that the DNC sabotaged the Commie kike too.
Live by the Jew, die politically by the Jew.

Stay mad bitch! Who else /maga/ here, the butthurt from all these fags is hilarious

You sound like a actual child. No one except you is. I thought you fucking frog posters left after the election.

You sound like a mad stormweenie

i thought he already said he was going to run for a 2nd term. Well, if he didn't say i think he will. He's a very power hungry person so he'll want to keep the president spot as long as he can

>> Obvious shill posts
>> Hiding the flag in all shill posts
>> lol fucking cunts couldn't hire US shills anymore, had to outsource

then again I'm a leaf

>Will Trump run for a second term? Why/why not?
Yes. He already declared officially that he is running in 2020.