Is this accurate...

Is this accurate? Why do so many "racial realists" get so angry/irrational/defensive when you bring up Jewish intelligence?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hSlb1ezRqfA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Jews
>autism
>not real smart

You already know the answer. They're hypocrites. There is a good reason for both disparities though.

Throughout history Jews have survived by nepotism, money-handling, and infiltrating clerical positions and using their power to promote family members to high positions. This requires high IQ. Arranged marriages were common to secure power and would spawn other high IQ individuals.

The low IQ of other races is somewhat more difficult to explain but you can research it for yourself. It's interesting and is a result of variables such as climate, colonialism, and civilisation differences.

... and east asian iq is higher than whites.

What you fail to mention is that nigger IQ is a full standard deviation below white, while white is not a full stdev below asian/jew.

Did you fail statistics or did you just drop out of high school, nigger?

Intellect is not intelligence. Gence comes from genere which means to generate or create. Intellect is pure left brained. Intelligence is holistic, because it incorporates analytical left brain with the intuitive and creative right brain. Jews lack the right hemisphere, and are mostly psychopathic.

The right brain is represented by the chalice (downward triangle) because it is feminine and the left brain is represented by the dagger because it is masculine (upward triangle). Combine them and you get balance (or stolen star of david). The jews have no originality, all they can do is steal other ancient symbols and weave bull shit.

>The right brain is represented by the chalice (downward triangle) because it is feminine
then why do female artists and musicians suck?

>implying it's not an argument
Not that I care about IQ
You are trying to strip us of our identity, you snake.

Strawman, slidethread.

abort
sage

Jews have high verbal iq, which translates to good Jewry and merchantry.

>This requires high IQ
no, it doesn't.
It requires connections. That's it.

I mean look at GW Bush or the Obongo nigger. Do you think that both of them are bright? I don't think so.

Of course IQ is important especially when it comes to who we should allow into the country, but it doesn't give us the full picture as there are different types of intelligence.

Who created the IQ test? Binet?

This image doest refute the fact that whites are still smarter than blacks.

It would be great if people acknowledged that Jews had high iqs because at least they would be admitting that human biodiversity exists

I havent seen a single person use those two arguments at once or even two of the same types of people. Ive only seen BLM flag posters and before that self proclaimed "smart blacks" use that second argument to say blacks are fine. Jews are known to have higher IQ and they use that and nepotism. Stop falling for the storm meme. Or maybe you're jewing us?

Ethnically jews are just eastern europeans. The reason their average IQ is a little higher than whites as a whole is because there are very few low class jews, like how whites have white trash. If you removed white trash from the white IQ numbers you would find whites and jews have the same IQ.

>The low IQ of other races is somewhat more difficult to explain but you can research it for yourself. It's interesting and is a result of variables such as climate, colonialism, and civilisation differences.
Don't forget eugenics. The (((slavers))) chose the dumbest and didn't allow the bright ones to reproduce.

I don't have a problem with Jews having higher mean IQs, I have a problem with them using it malevolently.

IQ is just a measure of cultural assimilation. Guess (((who))) is over-represented in cultural engineering? It's a lot easier for them to pass the test when they're the ones writing the book.

jews are as dumb as gypsies

>east asian iq is higher than whites.

that's mainland china. i wasn't specifically referring to them

Nah

Asians are awesome, verifiably more intelligent, and have achieved societies with higher-order complexities. Their ethnostates are admirably stable. They just have psychosocial traits that aren't compatible with ours.

Whites and Asians could peaceably coexist in a world without the rest, so long as we kept our societies separate.

They're more like a part of the world rather than something that can create a new thing in line with it, not enough left brain to structure it and form a new image of it

They count the occupied territories on a 3/5 basis.

Who the fuck makes this claim? Lol.

Besides, I think you specifically mean ashkenazi Jews anyways.
Shit thread.

But if the world were run by whites it would be awesome like it was when Rome, Britain, and America ran it. If the Jews ran the world it would be a disaster. Oh wait, they do, and it is.

Would be pretty shitty if Asians ran things too. The world would be a giant insect hive like China. Only whites make the world around them better and more beautiful.

How does that ecplain Africans in Africa?

I don't think that's accurate. Asians and Jews have the higher scores and that seems to be pretty accepted.

Cultural assimilation ≠ intelligence.

This.
There are various kinds of IQ.

jew IQ is probably because they get better diets / know whats poison, what isn't.

also, whites still have "white trash", but I've never met any "kike trash", so theres not exactly a lower end of the bellcurve as much as whites.

You kidding me? Whites desperately need to adapt Asain styled social discipline,

With Christianity dying, Whites are becoming Neckbeards and Meatheads.

Lol at ppl saying there are different kinds of IQ

There's g - that's it

Anyone who denies Asians and Jews are smarter is delusional

Most "race realists" you find lurking Sup Forums and other cesspools of online commentary are middling intellects. The poor fellows still advancing theories of IQ are not the same ones.

Jews don't actually have higher IQ's.
I've researched those comparisons:
>White sampling, 1,249 people
>Jewish sampling, 7 people

Another valid question is why don't they get so enraged when the same argument is applied for Asians?
It's as if the chans have an unfair bias against Jews yet are pro-Asian.

>Jews don't

>On Jew vs White IQ differences

Jews are Caucasian though. It would've made more sense if you put "Asian vs White", even though that's long been a factor in racial stereotypes towards Asians.

>nepotism and cultural bias requires high IQ

WEW, LAD

Why does everyone keep lumping all the Jews together?
It's ashkenazi Jews who are smarter. That's it.
Accept it and move on, Jesus.

True.
Jews, Asians and Slavs are smarter.

They have the highest IQ's in the world in studies done by right-wing racial realists

Israel's is relatively low because of Arabs & Africans

I don't think anyone here doesn't think that jews are smart. In fact it's their wit that makes them the greatest enemy.

Niggers are basically wild animals. They can be easily avoided.

But jews are clever, and know well how to manipulate. How do you think they've convinced whites to kill themselves if they weren't smart?

Hahaha ha so true!

After all, the very essence of fascism is an overall attempt to be right, no matter what level of denial it takes.

Who made the airplane, automobile, internet, modern computing, and cellphones?

Further-more, who colonized the whole world, was the first to space, and the first to the moon?

None of that could've been accomplished without Jewish scientific achievements

>attentionwhore tripfag
filtered. go post on reddit if you want attention and upboats for posting

>I havent seen a single person use those two arguments at once or even two of the same types of people.
Don't bullshit me.
Arguments like this are all over pol.

that american indian score lets me know this is FAKE NEWS

None of them involved Jews though.

And all the science is based on the works of ancient civilizations that were all kept and recorded by both Muslim and Christian clergy/monks.

>Austria
>Germany
>Italy
>the height of white intelligence
Tripartite alliance still raging after all these years.

No. Jews are smarter than both us and Asians. What makes whites the master race is the combination of high IQ and a decent balance of testosterone. Notice niggers are typically dumb as shit but absolutely jacked, asians and jews tend to be smart but not strong, and whites have a good mix of both that's allowed us to conquer the entire world.

if that's the case how come the most ancient jewish communities are camel tent skin tier? Like in Yemen?

Seems to me that they are only capable because some of them had the blessing to live in europe for over 1000 years.

If they were so capable........wouldn't israel/surrounding area be America essentially? Can't claim to be jordan and air ball a jumpshot

That's not even close to the arguments made.

This image is why I've given myself a lobotomy to free myself from the mental jew.

The Jews are the brains of the whole world-conquering operation. If it were up to Europeans we'd still be living in our ethnostates.

Because Racial IQ can and does vary
Jews weren't always 115 avg IQ
They used to be 95
But have over time risen up through advancement of themselves by studying and improving their living conditions
and a healthy dose of nepotism never hurt

>Is this accurate?
No.

>MUH ALL RACES ARE EQUAL GOY, WHITE PEOPLE BEING IN POSITIONS OF POWER IS ENTIRELY DUE TO EXPLOITATION AND HOLDING DOWN OTHER RACES
>jews control everything now
>WOW GOY JEWS ARE JUST MORE INTELLIGENT AND ABLE TO DO MATH BETTER THAN YOU LOL (IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BEING GIVEN DEGREES AND THE PATH TO SAID CAREERS FROM BEING ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRIBE)

>But have over time risen up through advancement of themselves by studying and improving their living conditions
At the expense of others outside their tribe. In other words, they're not actually smarter, they've only inherited access to better resources. Anyone with the same would do as well as they do.

The worst thing people here can do is underestimate the cunning of the Jew. By handwaving facts about Ashkenazi intelligence you play into the Jew's hands, trying to portray himself as a harmless individual.

How do you think Jews were able to find new places to live despite getting constantly getting kicked out of other places? They're not stupid, and they have no guilt about using the goyim if it means advancing Jewish interests.

are you saying that IQ is like horoscopes?

Every single piece of information you need to become a billionaire and rule the Earth is now on the internet for free. So if white men are so fucking smart, how is it you've lost control of every single fucking thing that matters and have gotten absolutely BTFO by a tiny handful of various minority groups, over and over again?

inb4
>muh empathy / muh honor!

Truth is this:
It's not empathy when you get destroyed. The word for that is "stupidity", "weakness", "cowardice", and being "shortsighted".

You don't get to give yourself honor....Honor is bestowed by a group upon you, and traditional honor means actually winning. This isn't fucking Little League...You don't get a trophy for showing up and participating you stupid millennial faggots. None of you have any honor. The modern white men is the most dishonorable piece of shit in history...He has lost control of everything including every white nation; all his women and all his kids are being systematically destroyed while he LARPs, whines on the internet, and plays with his gun accessories. Pathetic

>Every single piece of information you need to become a billionaire and rule the Earth is now on the internet for free
How many billions are you on user? I'm only at three or four

>control media
>control academia
>control finance
>control labour
>control social media and entire swaths of the internet
>wow goy why don't you just like magically enlighten yourselves?

The allegory of the cave depicts the masses in a cave; being shown projections or images by someone(s). Some in the cave aren't even aware enough to know they're in a cave. Others, like you, know they're in a cave and want to keep the others trapped.

Jews on average do have a higher IQ but that is not why they are hated. Jews are hated because they are amoral sociopaths that undermine the fabric of every society they inhabit for personal monetary gain.

I'd take 5 less points on an IQ test over not having a fucking soul any day of the week.

>How do you think Jews were able to find new places to live despite getting constantly getting kicked out of other places?
The lack of natural attachment to place replaced by the attachment to tribe. Not objectively smarter, just not disposed to attachments that don't suit the situation they are in as a (notionally) landless tribe.

>it's not empathy when you get destroyed
Take the blackpill. In fact, you're completely unimportant, and no matter what level of social status you may acquire, you will eventually be forgotten when you are dead.

Sounds depressing, user. Why not off yourself right now, then?

These rationalisations were already made fun off in OP's picture.

We whites are just well behaved pale niggers when compared to Japs or jews.

Only a true nigger denies what he is and calls himself a kang. We whites are just pale niggers, but the difference is that we literally WUZ kangs before we lost to the Jews.

I'm very wealth and getting wealthier by the day. And I'm not going to do a fucking thing to help white people until they admit their mistakes and learn from them.

>Implying anything with a soul wants to gas all the Jews and kill all the niggers
You're just a pale jew with white features

>that same butthurt german that keeps saging every thread

Literal sub human. Kill yourself.

>he's not even a millionaire
Post your hand and a bank statement.

This

White males still haven't learned their fucking mistakes

WE NEED TO BE HUMBLED BADLY AND CORRECTLY, NOT KEKOLDED OUT OF EXISTENCE:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hSlb1ezRqfA

>wahhh nobody will tell me i'm better than them
Literally the words of a hollow, useless human being. I dare say you should start.

Yeah dipshit and I specified a roughly 5 point average difference which is statistically insignificant. The difference is there but it's fucking small compared to the full standard deviation between blacks and whites.

Whites becoming the new jews. Well, fuck me.

There's no denying Jews have really high verbal IQ. But they have mediocre visual-spatial IQ, so let's get all the engineers together and BTFO the Jews.

You first, I insist!

White supremacists are a lot like meat eaters, they believe that the strong should fear the weak until it's ayy lmaos slaughtering and eating their childrens flesh

Oh no, after you, kind user.

Kikes have shit tier IQs though.

But thanks for showing your literal false flag, dumbass .

Wtf do you think jews are? They're just crypto white anglo khazarian ashkenazis

Joe biden is a Zionist and he's not even a Jew. JEWS ARE WHITE

holy fucking strawman, batman

They're not white if they think they're better than whites.

>muh Jewish IQ

I've looked into it and I've yet to find a credible source for Jewish IQ supremacy.

That's because only the smartest Indians make it to America, this study doesn't take any of that into account.

Notice how on either end of the spectrum hair and eyes are brown. This suggests to me that these attributes were acquired through excessive inbreeding and whites are therefore the only pure balanced race.

The IQ system is shit anyway, I'm pretty sure I'm a normal dude yet I got 143 IRL. Jews are just more cunning so they get better score. Plus you never know when they lie or not so I want decisive proof on the IQ statistics.
I'll go search for it myself if you don't want to give any sauce.

>White males still haven't learned their fucking mistakes

I couldn't agree more. White men aren't ready to be educated. They want to keep making the same mistakes and I'm going to let them. The best will survive and thrive. The rest will get raped, murdered, and beaten to death by the brown and black hordes. I've tried to educate you all, but you have overwhelmingly chosen the stick instead of the carrot.

Future you chose.

It's not accurate. Most know Jews have high IQ, which is why they are such a dangerous enemy.

>This suggests to me that these attributes were acquired through excessive inbreeding
Unless you meant interbreeding, I suppose you don't believe in genetic dominance.

You can't browse pol this much and know this little about IQ. it's culturally and socially agnostic as possible

All "whites" think they re better than other "whites" from the Swedes to the mediterannean

"White race" isn't an ethnicity kid, it's a literal meme phrase that correlates to decent behavior just like dark skin correlates to shit behavior

This, one of their tactics is to pretend that anyone who might criticize them is a trailer park retard that thinks they are from the supreme race, which is ironic considering judaism is an ethnic supremacist religion.

High verbal IQ people that are so superior they have to rely on whites to create nations for them, whites to defend them from Muslims, and whites to allow them to live in their nations. White people and white nations create civilization. Jews have high IQs, nobody denies this. Nobody says the numbers are made up, but there isn't just "IQ". There is spatial IQ, too.

we always said jews were crafty motherfuckers, That dosent make them not evil.