Just got my Ancestry DNA results back (been in the government database years ago so idgaf)

Just got my Ancestry DNA results back (been in the government database years ago so idgaf)

What does this mean?

It means you have the gay gene

>0% jew
>0% nig

Lookin preddy gud.

you're like, 70% baki

bretty shit

How can people like you have any identity whatsoever? You have most of Europe in your DNA. It's insane. No wonder you Americans focus so much on race, you're all ethnically mongrels, so skin color is the only thing you can identify with. It's pathetic.

>How can people like you have any identity whatsoever?

We have American Identity, which is emulated throughout the entire world.

Too much nordnigger famalam

Your mother and father were both mongrel rape babies

it means youre white with a shmidgen of georgia/armenia/azerbaijan.

It's emulated because your nation is an artificial construct. Your whole country is made up of spare parts from the entire world. Europe can't emulate you because it created you - can a parent emulate his autistic son?

What a waste of money, should have spent it on pic related.

>ireland

Basically a nigger

>1% Greece
Come home brown man

>What does this mean?
It means you gave away all current and future rights to your DNA profile to Ancestry.com(Read the fucking contract next time). It also means you have been involuntarily entered into the FBI/Homeland Security/Interpol Data base. Hope cancer isn't prevalent because an employer can look this up as a fact check (Courtesy of Ancestry).

Best part about it is that it's NOT a DNA TEST, but merely a profile read. A real DNA test involves BLOOD, not spit. Your profile has more to do with the FORM you filled, than your actually 'DNA' profile. People take the spit test to see if they are related to someone historically famous (Aka: Six degrees of Separation). Hope you enjoy this fantasy football version of DNA research.

Go drink

Deal wit it

eh ill fckin scalp u whitey

You're a white Caucasian man

kek
Have to wonder how

They only ask for your name dumbfuck.

Dunno, my mom always bragged about having a lot of injun blood despite most of my family being fair haired and freckled, my dna results really shut her up.

Can certain properties prevalent in Natives but can be others cause that small of a false positive?

and your DNA.

the fuck is the point of doing this shit
if you are going to come out 99.9% white?
boring desu

I be he also mailed it anonymously without a return address, right?

>the fuck is the point of doing this shit
>if you are going to come out 99.9% white?
>boring desu

To prove scientifically that none of your kind entered one's gene pool.

Your application for the SS has been approved!

>inb4 Stormtrooper

There is no return address when you send it. Prepaid packaging.

Also, unless an employer or insurance company is going to ask you for your own dna to cross compare against the Ancestry's database, there's nothing tying you to the DNA.

>"This DNA belongs to Jim Smith"
>Who dat?
>No idea because their no other identifying information.

At least I can emulate ancestors that actually had the will to do something about their crap lives and make it, and the people's lives around them better through sheer hard work and success.

I want to do this shit.
Ancestry or 23andme?

>muh wyte racial purity
kek cumskins

YOure not a Slav. Im sorry.

>imfuckingwhiiiiiite.jpg

we know you wish you were one

While we're at it, let's google the words 'Identical Triplets' and Ancestry.com. Ancestry.com can't possibly fuck up a triple match set of Dna, can they?

I ordered the AncestryDNA kit and the family finder kit from FTDNA. I'm saving my shekels to get the y111 test from FTDNA.

Interesting to note is that AncestryDNA HQ is in Lehi, Utah, which makes me think that the stories about mormons having supercomputer databases with everyones DNA and genealogy are true.

>white enough for minority girls
>dark/exotic enough for white girls

probably not dark enough for Swedish girls thou

I identify with Europa as a whole, but mostly Anglos as that's my direct paternal ancestry

Pretty much. My family tree is pretty hazy, not much record keeping by anyone before my grandparents. But I am olive skinned with a Romanesque nose , very dark brown eyes and straight black hair, so I secretly feared I may be not be 100% white.

Turns out I'm actually more than 3/4 eastern European, with traces of great Britain and Western Europe.