4th of july in europe

every US soldier stationed in bases across europe are going to celebrate the 4th of july by going to your local pubs getting smashed and fucking your slutty foreign women. how does it feel getting BURGER'd?

we truly are the greatest country in the world

Other urls found in this thread:

jakubmarian.com/is-american-english-simplified-and-british-english-traditional/
simple.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Independence_Day_(United_States)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_English
simple.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Declaration_of_Independence
twitter.com/AnonBabble

YEAAAAAH GET FUCKING BURGERED YOU CUNTS

Country which don't even have it's own language.

Happy colonial invasion and genocide day you white savages

Says the mountain Croat.

Wrong. American language is actually a setting on North American computers
Options are
>English
Which is UK and Canada which uses 'ou' in words like: colour, favour, neighbour, etc
>English (simplified)
Which doesn't have those u's because Americans are retarded and if a letter is silent, then it doesn't need to be there

Sore loser.

It is not self-evident that if a letter is silent, there is need for it to be there.

>noggers celebrate with niggers and turks while whites are at woek school or at home

You shouldn't learn French.

Tu ne devrai(s) pa(s) apprendre le Françai(s).

Croats, Serbs, Montenegrins are speaking the same language. Nation is defined by language and culture. If there is a lack of one component than we can't talk about nation.

Is Montenegro the Serbo-Croatian word for mountain nigger?

Oops, I didn't mean to just single out the europoors the whole world is going to get BURGER'd tomorrow.

especially Uganda

I'm so proud to be an American.

Look at all those ZOG battlestations.

9/11 was a gift from God.

You are right about Serbo-Croatian language. Or it would be the same if you'd write Croato-Serbian. Same-same

I thought Trump wanted to dismantle nato.

I'm sure the countries that tolerate American military bases in their lands aren't too worried about burgers fucking their women, which as it stands with US soldiers from their reputation is that they are usually autismo betas who end up raping someone.

However at least I and most of the Europeans on Sup Forums know that we can get a cheap ticket to the US and simply speak a few words in our native accents and panties with drop and pussies with gush. There is nothing you can do about that.

Although finding a white woman in American is becoming increasingly difficult. :(

>56%
get fucked cunt

Naw senpai, they are the Austrian-Croatian rape babies.

You are brave today but cryig tomorrow.

just by telling how you type your probably a fat disgusting incel. keep dreaming while your sister maeve is getting BURGER'd by PVT RYAN

I don't think that image means what you think it means

>be in another country
>Calling them foreign

God damn I love being American

Well there are no US bases where I live, so thats not possible really.

Feels good.

Working twelve hours a day, no insurance, no pension. No thank you.

>all the blue arround us
wake me up

That's only if you work for Starbucks or something hourly cuck wage job.

Hahaha. Is it?

Yeah. I get insurance and stock options at my job. Previous company also matched 401k.

How many hours do you do monthly? 450?

Yeah sure. there's a 44% chance if the soldier is a nigger or any shitskin. Unlike america girls here don't like manlets

What the fuck
How do we get away with storing nukes in other countries?
Why do Europeans allow this?

160 is typical for a month. 40/week, 8/day.

Not him but 100 is max allowed work hours per month

What a load of commie nonsense.

What happened to America. Hardly any point in celebrating the 4th of July.

Your only army base in my country is in a shit island filled with cows and ugly people.

You mean afterhours :)

> unironically paying for other people's military

How does it feel to be the country version of having a wife's son?

Thanks for betraying Europe devil spawn.

> free nukes
Why would anyone object to this? Once spics take over your country and will be too retarded to object, Germany etc will simply appropriate these nukes and point them at you

lol we have silent letters.

The only burger you'll get is a hamburger. If you're lucky.

Or North Bosnian. Or Alpine Serb.

Except you have no control over them and it makes you a nuclear target

hahaha, youre irish dumbass.
maybe french, english, hell even italian.
not fucking irish.
legit made me laugh, nobody wants to fuck the red-headed stepchild

Emu War, Cow War

good burger keep killing those damn derrorisds and communists for us

>your slutty foreign women
Why should I care about our foreign women? You can take them back. Wait, you don't have base here nvm.

>English (simplified)
included on no software ever created. you must be thinking of English (US).

once again canada dropping the ball

Well yeah you have pH but that's because fotograf sounds too German for you (((freedom lovers)))

My friends stationed in Germany for the last 5 years. Told me it is mostly guys dropping tons of cash at brothels and strip clubs.

My friends are stationed in Germany for the last 5 years. Told me it is mostly guys dropping tons of cash at brothels and strip clubs.

English (Simplied) existed on early 2000s Microsoft OS. English(US) must be after all your butthurt complaints that simplified made it "seem" like Americans are stupid

>all these angry 3rd worlders

lmao god speed OP. USA USA USA USA

I work 40 hour weeks. 9-5 sometimes 6 or 7 if it's a high busy time but that's rare.

an American company, calling US English simplified... sound right

proveit faggot

Yeah maybe in whatever nigger infested armpit state you live in. I'm sure Jaquawanda wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

I can tell you as a fact that anywhere but the flyover states having an Irish, English, Scottish, Welsh, whatever European accent is the key to American pussy that turns decent women into sluts.

Also you are such a stupid fat burger, the average hair colour in Ireland in brown/black. Not red, stupid burgers gobble up whatever they see on TV as fact. It suits their Jewish owners.

For now. Spics are too retarded to control this shit and will lose control of everything.

jakubmarian.com/is-american-english-simplified-and-british-english-traditional/

Don't get so ofended by the truth. Go redpill youself with the photo.

>Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>The only base in my country is in my country!

Nice, portucuck

Seeing as it's a Leaf, it's probably a chink since the only (simplified) language in typical lists is Chinese.

rake yourself, fucking leaf

You're retarded, the (((people))) that control the nukes would never let the spics take over anything.

>island

Ashkenazis will be gone even sooner than white burgers. Israel will be a brown shithole within a generation.

so your only evidence is a blog post with an altered image of the steam installer?

>More Americans come out as butthurt that their English is the retarded version of traditional English

>Our flag blows in the wind above your territory

I know your mad but really, stop embarrassing your self.

Stay mad rest of the world :^)

Holy fuck you are dumb. They will just be fewer in numbers, they won't lose power or go extinct.

>Altered
Holy fuck just own up that you retards can't use correct english

porgal stronk fuck off

>act like a nigger
>truly great

Ehrm … no.

And a ching chong ping ling to you too, Mister Han.

No 56% ZOG bases in our land

Get fucked lardtards

Burger gun gravy McDonald's obesity to you too Jim-bob

>t. bagget sniffing Quebecois frog

They will literally be extinct. You're retarded if you think the world is controlled by 3 lizard kikes or some shit. Jews used to operate by sticking together, sticking up for Israel and occupying many key positions. They're not some infallible superhumans.

That's all gone now. The millennial kikes fell for the liberalism and the racemixing meme and are breeding themselves out of existence fast. They also dislike and feel guilty for Israel because muh Western imperialism.

AIPAC is all oldfag boomers

Would Canadians welcome annexation?

>t. Assmad shart
Why are you so upset? You just don't use the Queen's english. Calm down little burger, it was probably THE JOOS

I don't want to switch to English (retarded)

very proud to serve israel, my fellow american

im not mad. tomorrow is the 4th of July. you might want to brush up on your frog speak before you start taking pills out of daddy's cabinet

There's even Wikipedia option for Simple English for Americans, e.g. article about July 4th:

simple.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Independence_Day_(United_States)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_English
You are literally a deviation or simplification of standard English, enjoy retard

Declaration of Independence:

simple.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Declaration_of_Independence

I hope our boys go fuck up some refugees.

>I'm not mad
I can imagine you raging on the other side while clutching a firework for muh freedoms day.
Independence day might as well be retarded English day. Enjoy, retard

Conquer that Euro pussy lads

They're just going to leave the island.

careful what you wish for, it will probably mean more mulattoes since the US military is like 40% white

praise

>included on no software ever created.
>I never installed steam

But you would rather switch to arabic?