NIGGA

NIGGA

Other urls found in this thread:

marketwatch.com/story/finance-sites-erroneously-show-amazon-apple-other-stocks-crashing-2017-07-03
host.madison.com/business/investment/markets-and-stocks/don-t-be-fooled-by-the-numbers---/article_96c64e54-1107-5748-afc8-ecb9019032f5.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wha happens?

OH SHIT EVERYONE IN

Lol probably because of the Trump tweet.

Trump tweeted again.

Looks like time to buy

Just an error, nothing to see here

HOLY SHIT GIMME DEM SHARES BOIIIII

Somebody set us up the bomb.

It's happening to Apple too

The jews are giving signals to other jews that the time to short the market is near.

Welp.

If Amazon is still standing in one week, it will be a good idea to buy.

The stock market is run by E-Trade bots now. Probably just a matter of time before they got hacked and destroyed the world economy.

It was a glitch. Fuck off

yes.

It's fake or a glitch. Futures markets would be going absolutely nuts if this was real.

Seriously though lads put it to normal time frames

Google Error

SELL SELL SELL

shit.

>a glitch bursts the dot com bubble
>this causes an entire fucking cascade
oops

I fucking wish dude

THE END OF DAYS IS UPON US

>Buy high, sell low

I FOR ONE WELCOME OUR NEW GLITCHED OUT ROBOT OVERLORDS

This isn't bitcoin.

They're pulling out before the happening and subsequent crash in DC tomorrow. July 4th.... screen cap this.

Subsequent crash of what in dc?

likely a diversity hire CODA GURRRLL

marketwatch.com/story/finance-sites-erroneously-show-amazon-apple-other-stocks-crashing-2017-07-03

BUY BUY BUY

amazon on yahoo is also fucked up...

Now we know that yahoo scrapes google. pwnt!

One day this will happen when the markets are open in regular hours, triggering thousands if not millions of stop-losses and margin calls, and the automated cascade will grow.

It will be fun. So much fucking fun.

Even then, Amazon is massive. It's far from failing given their dominance in the online retail market.

They'll shut the exchanges and free money market accounts before it gets to -80% in a single session. But a crash is coming indeed, that's why I'm out of stocks and into precious metals.

*freeze

Every body calm down, it's a glitch. It will be impossible for some one that foolish to lower their ask price that low and it would require one person to own 90% of the shares.

Trust me I just read these last week.

they shut down the exchanges when this stuff happens. They've dealt with less intense issues and have measures in place desu

It's a glitch, English teacher.
Already a thread.

You're right. They will close the markets -- temporarily. That will be enough to let people close their stop losses... but the people who have already been stopped out won't be happy.

Also, brokers may not really care about the reasoning behind why your margin account is severely underfunded. You'd best hope the price pops back up immediately on market reopen or you might just be subject to a forced sale.

Honestly I just hope for chaos.

You know where it's not fucked? Bing. Stalwart, reliable Bing, always in your corner, always giving you the truth, unfiltered, unmeddled with. Ah Bing, noblest of engines, if only you were a cute girl, so I could collect images of you in a large folder.

I follow this site for gold prices and today it flash-crashed to -1200 $/ounce.

the robots are running wild...

>-87%
WHAT FUCKING HAPPENED?

That's what you get for having a Communist government.

>precious metals

all that is happening here is just some poo """""""""""""""programmer""""""""""""""""" getting fired, retards.

Your nose is showing.

There was some sort of update to some market software. The update is apparently poorly tested. It deserves attention and to be documented, but this is not a market crash.

other thread

We know it's not real, Stanislaus, we just don't care.

BUY

BUY

BUY

Bwahahaha the reps actually killed the us

I'm gunna make the switch.

precious metals are less susceptible to manipulation than fiat.

Yeah that's why they have 18 different kinds of compound derivatives on them to make sure the prices stay rigged, and on top of that an endless shill army to shittalk them.

>See this image in the catalog
>Think the apocalypse is now
>Check it again
>It's just Pajeet pooing in the server room again
Fucking poo in loos ruin everything.

unlikely.

half of software dev is done after it hits a live environment, this is just the state of the industry.

>less

the same things exist for currency.

The difference is that they cannot drastically change production.

Reconvene here, original thread may be close to bump limit

Nah, it's amazon. Faggot

>precious metals are less susceptible to manipulation than fiat.

Sure, it's not like any famous jewish clans to control of the entire kingdom of england with gold manipulation or anything.

You're a good goy though.

host.madison.com/business/investment/markets-and-stocks/don-t-be-fooled-by-the-numbers---/article_96c64e54-1107-5748-afc8-ecb9019032f5.html

DAMAGE CONTROL

First result Hudson River map on gov. Just sayin...

what the fuck happened?

bing is a decent search engine, desu.

What you're referring to is a 'flash crash'.

The AI trading stocks for the top financial institutions can cause the market to collapse in a matter of minutes by trading hundreds of millions of dollars worth of stocks in nanoseconds.

This usually happens but on a smaller scale. One stock gets half of its value knocked down in a matter of seconds. It's insane to think about. If each of these AI happen to falter simultaneously, the entire world economy can collapse.

We should let AI run the world for us.

It's always entertaining to see all the financial illiterates on here try to talk about the stock market.

BUY BUY BUY