>lose against gooks
>lose against rice farmers
>lose against taliban
>escape from Iraq and leave it to Iran

Why are you so shit?

$120 million have been deposited into the military industrial complex account

Turkish army loses to Armenian women and children lul

Saged

>HAHA, I'M TOTALLY NOT AFFECTED BY THIS. SEE? YOU DIDN'T UPSET ME. THAT'S WHY I'M HERE TELLING YOU I'M NOT AFFECTED BY THIS.

>The worlds most powerful non nuke bomb killed less people than a FUCKING truck
>Wh*Te Amerifat taxpayers spent $444,000 per Jihadi
>one Jihadi spent $4 on a machete to hijack a truck

Why do you faggots always respond to his threads, give him (you)s, and do not sage

Are Jews white according to you old slanty eyes?

XD
turkmanlets driving retard tanks get killed by kurd girls
youtube.com/watch?v=oWNyOJ34Dpg

Because war involves more than dumping a fuckton of money on the warfare industry, and it is not like in the Rambo movies where the american is amazing and everyone else is incompetent as fuck. Sometimes it is the other way around actually
To be honest, America is shit-tier when it comes to war, and is probably one of the worst empires when it comes to it. I mean, the Roman Empire didn't have problems with every single shit small country they dealt with.

Brazilian education
>one of the worst empires when it comes to it. I mean
>Roman Empire didn't have problems with every single shit small country
>Conquered by Huns and Germanic tribes, literal shit tier subhumans
What did the monkey mean by this? of course money wins wars the problem is cucks being charitable to the enemy and military incompetence

>comparing your jew controlled terrorist state to roman empire
FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

yeah when they were literally being destroyed from the insides and after dealing with parthians and persians in the east for centuries. also, how come the huns were shit you imbecile lardhead?

you on the other hand have cities that are literally 20 times more wealthy than something like afghanistan and vietnam and still manages to be a shit tier

Even though we have the power to vaporize everyone else on the planet we prefer diplomacy.

This proves itself as you're able to shitpost instead of being a puff of ashes in the wind.

The Romans were able to enslave or genocide anyone they wanted. If we were able to do whatever we want and not abide by international law then we would win every war we fight.

dude you guys had the world on your hands after the fall of the ussr. look at you now, becoming china's bitch with your massive debt. you're literally giving them a blessing to become the next superpower in your place

if there was no international law and the world was a savage war arena you fuckers would have to keep your mouth shut cuz every shithole would have nukes. Not that you have morals on battleground or anything, everybody knows you're savages sometimes, like your african ancestors

Perpetual, never-end war is the real goal roach.