(((Propaganda)))

>Post the best propaganda made by (((them)))

good movie regardless

>Original ending was non jewish
>OY VEY CAN'T HAVE THAT

Still a pretty good movie if you block that last bit out

The devil's greatest trick was convincing 1.6 billion people to believe in him.

Commonism.

Jew and nigger try to educate far right guy. He gets sent to prison. Gets anally raped. Becomes a leftist. Edward Furlong dies.

It was originally supposed to end with Derek shaving his head. But I think it was obviously implied he was going back on his (((tolerance))).

for me the end of that movie was more of a redpill than anything.
>throw off all your racist ties
>relax
>immediately shot by nigger

schindlers list

I would give my left nut to see the original version before (((they))) touched it.

Sex and the City

>american history x
>the movie where the main character ends up getting shot by a nigger after swallowing the bluepill
>jewish propoganda

Just because the shaving scene was cut doesn't mean it's leftist drivel.

I never knew there were 1.6 billion jews...

The original ending was redpilled as fuck but got changed after it performed poorly in front of test audiences. The director (pic related) disavowed the movie for years because it didn't show the evil white huy being an evil white guy

It was probably just a way to test the publics reactions, and the public reacted just as they were supposed to.

If anything, I think the deleted scene at the end of the head shaving was too on the nose. Anyone that watches the actual ending would assume he reverted to his old ways.

But did you know of the 6 GORILLION THAT DIED AT THE HANDS OF THE WHITE RACE

yea watching that as a child threw me into a fit of rage inside. i turned out fine

>Film editor Jerry (((Greenberg))) was brought in to cut a third version with Edward Norton.

>ITT

You know it's true

this

((they)) made it good

I can't begin to think about how many schizos this movie activated.

how doe?

Prove that I wasn't paid to discredit this site.